Kerry: Putin is going to lose

Yup. Putin's shaking in his boots.

article-2571301-1BF319C700000578-353_634x546.jpg

Welcome to the New World Order.

EU-Map-Source-mappery.com_.jpeg

With good reason. It all came crashing down under Bush... remember? Check under W's last year in office. It's recorded for all posterity to read. Again, Judgment of W's administration last days will be left to posterity.

Bush was wrong to do the wars he did, but that does not make all the wars Obama has done, all the civilians (women and children) he has killed ok just because Bush was a bad President.

The real issue here is you hated Bush and now the world hates Obama... You felt good about not supporting Bush, as the world agreed with you. Now under Obama you feel the world turning on you... So you revert back to blaming Bush.

What Obama wars?

You mean besides finishing W's timeline in Iraq, expanding Afghanistan, attacking Libya and trying to attack Syria until Putin took the air out of his sails? Are those the wars you're asking about?

Finished W's timeline in Iraq, expanded Afghanistan, attacked Libya, prepared to attack Syria until Putin outmaneuvered him. You mean besides those?

Bush didn't have a timeline.. Obama ran in 2008 on stopping the Taliban. Libya was a NATO operation and we had no troops in Libya.

Once again rewriting history. Yeah, he did. And he was criticized widely by Republicans for telling it to the enemy. If you don't have a basic knowledge of history, I wouldn't advertise it.

He only talked about leaving Iraq after they(GOP) lost the elections. He tried to take credit for something he had no control over.

Go Kerry... kick Putin's ass all the way back to Siberia.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'act of aggression' | MSNBC

Just like Iran and Syria and the punk Karzai are folding to the demands of the boy king...

Exactly! Iran signs a nuclear pact with Obama and Syria is forced to destroy it's chemical weapons facilities. Thank you. Karzai is next after Putin.

Iran signs a nuclear pact with obama, then ignores it because they claim they never signed it. Syria is forced to agree to destroy its chemical weapons but doesn't do it. Karzai invites the Taliban to the table, but then, so does obama. Everyone has made a damn fool out of obama. I don't know which is better, obama playing the fool or democrats thinking his failures are successes?

President Putin is wiping the floor with obama and it is a joy to see.

Finished W's timeline in Iraq, expanded Afghanistan, attacked Libya, prepared to attack Syria until Putin outmaneuvered him. You mean besides those?

Bush didn't have a timeline.. Obama ran in 2008 on stopping the Taliban. Libya was a NATO operation and we had no troops in Libya.

Once again rewriting history. Yeah, he did. And he was criticized widely by Republicans for telling it to the enemy. If you don't have a basic knowledge of history, I wouldn't advertise it.

Well you certainly are advertising your basic revisionist history.

He only talked about leaving Iraq after they(GOP) lost the elections. He tried to take credit for something he had no control over.

OK, so first you said he had no timeline, which was wrong. Now you're saying he didn't have control over it. When you decide what your position is let me know.

And it was before the election, though since it was into the next administration he didn't have control over it. However, Obama followed it, and since we're discussing Obama, your point is irrelevant.

I answered your question, actually.

You answered nothing, you merely spoke out your ass.

I gave you an enumerated list, there is no clearer answer to your question than that. Obama "Finished W's timeline in Iraq, expanded Afghanistan, attacked Libya, prepared to attack Syria until Putin outmaneuvered him."

Don't leave out the drone assassinations.

Oh...and back to the OP...... John Kerry, the same Swift Boat Coward who ran an unarmed 16 year old Vietnamese kid down and shot him to death. then recommended himself for the Bronz Star? That Kerry?
The same john Kerry who was sleeping on watch and caused an innocent Vietnamese man to be shot to death, leaving a young wife a widow and a baby fatherless? That John Kerry?
The same john Kerry who scratched himself shaving and recommended himself for two Purple Hearts?
The same John Kerry who called his fellow American Soldiers in Vietnam murderers, torturers, baby killers, and worse? That Kerry?
The same John Kerry who went out and bought toy medals to throw across the White House Fence so he could keep his? That low life creep?
The same John Kerry who, "voted against the Iraq War before he voted for it"? That two faced liar?

Does anyone think Putin is going to listen to him? That is, other than the Democrat retards on this site!

Last edited:

Well you certainly are advertising your basic revisionist history.

Revisionist? Which part that I said did you not know?

The kool-aid is strong in this one...

BTW, pilots bombing sites across Libya did not constitute attacking Libya? And they aren't troops? LOL, you're a mouthpiece.

Just like Iran and Syria and the punk Karzai are folding to the demands of the boy king...

Exactly! Iran signs a nuclear pact with Obama and Syria is forced to destroy it's chemical weapons facilities. Thank you. Karzai is next after Putin.

Iran signs a nuclear pact with obama, then ignores it because they claim they never signed it. Syria is forced to agree to destroy its chemical weapons but doesn't do it. Karzai invites the Taliban to the table, but then, so does obama. Everyone has made a damn fool out of obama. I don't know which is better, obama playing the fool or democrats thinking his failures are successes?

President Putin is wiping the floor with obama and it is a joy to see.

Your President Putin is a communist at heart... are you? Of course you are...it shows, it clearly shows. Carry on Comrade.

I gave you an enumerated list, there is no clearer answer to your question than that. Obama "Finished W's timeline in Iraq, expanded Afghanistan, attacked Libya, prepared to attack Syria until Putin outmaneuvered him."

That's right, he's also attacked Pakistan. Great catch there.

Oh, now killing America's enemies are called 'assassinations' by you commie-lovers?

LOL... and I love it!

Forum List

Back