🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry: Refrigerators Are As Big a Threat as ISIS

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the left are unable to recognize and confront evil? Much easier going after air conditioners than terrorists.

Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.

The Washington Examiner reported that Kerry was in Vienna to amend the 1987 Montreal Protocol that would phase out hydrofluorocarbons, or HFCs, from basic household and commercial appliances like air conditioners, refrigerators, and inhalers.

“As we were working together on the challenge of [ISIS] and terrorism,” Kerry said. “It’s hard for some people to grasp it, but what we–you–are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself.”

Kerry: Air Conditioners as Big a Threat as ISIS

Who said the left are unable to recognize and confront evil? Much easier going after air conditioners than terrorists.

Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.

The Washington Examiner reported that Kerry was in Vienna to amend the 1987 Montreal Protocol that would phase out hydrofluorocarbons, or HFCs, from basic household and commercial appliances like air conditioners, refrigerators, and inhalers.

“As we were working together on the challenge of [ISIS] and terrorism,” Kerry said. “It’s hard for some people to grasp it, but what we–you–are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself.”

These people are truly morons.

This changes the old prank call

Is your refrigerator running.......

......through the mall with a rifle?

The worst part is it shows that their sheep will believe it all.

Yea, says the guy flying a private jet. Just another liberal phony.

How many ISIS attacks in the US ? Looney wanna be shooters don't count .

2b046cfeca2cda9e2bd20933a253a21f.jpg

A bunch of things more likely to kill you than ISIS

#8 – Raw Meat
Approximately 5,000 people die each year in the U.S. alone as a result of consuming uncooked, contaminated food.

#13 – The Cold
About 600 people are killed in the U.S. each year from excessively cold weather.
Go global warming!

#14 – Ladders
Falls from ladders cause about 355 deaths annually in the U.S. Another reason not to walk under them.

#19 – Autoerotic Asphyxiation
As many as 1,000 people die annually by asphyxiating themselves in this way.
:nono:

#21 – Being Left-Handed
Some claim that 2,500 deaths are caused every year when left-handed people attempt to use products designed for right-handed people. While we can’t confirm that statistic it is true that left-handed people are five times more likely than right-handers to die in accidents.
Goddam lefties!

#22 – Lightning
24,000 people are killed by lightning worldwide each year.
Do NOT go outside, pants shitters!

#25 – Beds
450 people die falling out of beds in the United States each year. A real life nightmare.
I think a lot of people on this forum wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day.

I, for one, would like to know what the FUCK Donald Trump is going to do about lightning and extremist ladders! :hmpf:

#8 – Raw Meat
Approximately 5,000 people die each year in the U.S. alone as a result of consuming uncooked, contaminated food.

#13 – The Cold
About 600 people are killed in the U.S. each year from excessively cold weather.
Go global warming!

#14 – Ladders
Falls from ladders cause about 355 deaths annually in the U.S. Another reason not to walk under them.

#21 – Being Left-Handed
Some claim that 2,500 deaths are caused every year when left-handed people attempt to use products designed for right-handed people. While we can’t confirm that statistic it is true that left-handed people are five times more likely than right-handers to die in accidents.
Goddam lefties!

#22 – Lightning

#25 – Beds
450 people die falling out of beds in the United States each year. A real life nightmare.
I think a lot of people on this forum wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day.

Tell that to those who have been killed by terrorists.

#8 – Raw Meat

#13 – The Cold
Go global warming!

#14 – Ladders

#21 – Being Left-Handed
Goddam lefties!

#22 – Lightning

#25 – Beds

Tell that to those who have been killed by terrorists.
There aren't a lot of them I would have to tell. Thank God you didn't tell me to tell it to the people killed by lightning! Whew!

Appeal to emotion fallacy

How many ISIS attacks in the US ? Looney wanna be shooters don't count .

Tell that to the 50 dead people and their families....you heartless prick

Oh and have refrigerators killed 3000 Americans?

God you are truly a dumbfuck

There aren't a lot of them I would have to tell. Thank God you didn't tell me to tell it to the people killed by lightning! Whew!

Appeal to emotion fallacy

Yet. What number have to die before you see there is a problem?
I see there is a problem. But there would have to be a much, much, much bigger number here in the US before I started shitting my pants in public as much as you tards do.

Grow a spine.

6jodcg.jpg

I saw Newt's speech the other night where he tried to scare the bejeesus out of the rubes. He painted a picture of MUSLIMS nuking an American city. He said something along the lines of "It won't be two buildings. It will be blocks, and blocks, and blocks, and blocks. It won't be 3,000, it will be 300,000".

Christ, it sounded like he was pitching to be Herr Drumpf's Minister of Propaganda.

No wonder the rubes are curled up in the fetal position.

Forum List

Back