Kerry says he’d be 'embarrassed' to go out if deal is killed

He should be embarrassed for betraying the American people and Israel. Kerry is a total loser. He should have dealt from the position of strength, instead he appeased.

Kerry says he’d be 'embarrassed' to go out if Congress kills Iran deal

A congressional vote to undermine the Obama administration’s diplomatic negotiations with Iran would be a major setback for the United States on the world stage and personally humiliating Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday.

“I would be embarrassed to try to go out," Kerry said during remarks at the Council on Foreign Relations. “What am I going to say to people after this? 'Come negotiate with us.' 'Can you deliver?'"

“Do you think the ayatollah is going to come back to the table if Congress refuses this and negotiate this again?” he added.
“Do you think they’re going to sit there and other people are going to say, ‘Hey let’s negotiate with the United States, they have 535 secretaries of State'?," Kerry said, referring to members of Congress.

Kerry’s comments come amid a major lobbying push by the Obama administration to sell Congress and the American public on the multinational deal with Iran, which aims to block its ability to create a nuclear bomb in exchange for the steady rolling back of sanctions.

Kerry says he d be embarrassed to go out if Congress kills Iran deal TheHill
Is Teraesa dead...or maybe she just doesn't want to be seen with him anymore...

She's probably embarrassed
Kerry could resign and then wait for Hillary to implode and jump in....
He could say.....

John Kerry....
Reporting for duty.... LOL

Hillary is imploding, she and her supporters just haven't figured it out yet

Hillary could get a bump in the polls by stating she's against Illegals who are felons and have been deported multiple times ....and kill our citizens...
And being truthful and saying 'All lives matter'

But then she loses her base...

I just don't understand how anyone could think of voting for her. It boggles my mind

He should be embarrassed for betraying the American people and Israel. Kerry is a total loser. He should have dealt from the position of strength, instead he appeased.

A congressional vote to undermine the Obama administration’s diplomatic negotiations with Iran would be a major setback for the United States on the world stage and personally humiliating Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday.

“I would be embarrassed to try to go out," Kerry said during remarks at the Council on Foreign Relations. “What am I going to say to people after this? 'Come negotiate with us.' 'Can you deliver?'"

“Do you think the ayatollah is going to come back to the table if Congress refuses this and negotiate this again?” he added.
“Do you think they’re going to sit there and other people are going to say, ‘Hey let’s negotiate with the United States, they have 535 secretaries of State'?," Kerry said, referring to members of Congress.

Kerry’s comments come amid a major lobbying push by the Obama administration to sell Congress and the American public on the multinational deal with Iran, which aims to block its ability to create a nuclear bomb in exchange for the steady rolling back of sanctions.

He could say.....

John Kerry....

Hillary could get a bump in the polls by stating she's against Illegals who are felons and have been deported multiple times ....and kill our citizens...

I just don't understand how anyone could think of voting for her. It boggles my mind
She's the big dog, it's not that tough.

Kerry should be embarrassed going out after what he did to his face...

View attachment 45711 View attachment 45712
He had to do something to keep it from sliding off his head.

john-kerry_3370007c.jpg

He could say.....

John Kerry....

being a lying idiot wont win you any elections

He could say.....

John Kerry....

being a lying idiot wont win you any elections

I take exception to the lying comment.... heh heh heh

John Kerry got outplayed by the Iranians. What a fucking doofus.

what countrys are you pissing on to dis this deal?

you don't know o you idiot

Anybody ask Kerry if he has his own e mail server?
If the answer is he doesn't then why not?
Maybe because he's not supposed to...

So why did Hilly have her own to send classified e mails....

Forum List

Back