🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry's Front Man from 2004 Stripped of Silver Star

The difference is Clinton and Obama aren't chickenhawk morons who wrap themselves in the flag and direct covert BS that get us allied with Saddam (Raygun) or starting 3 trillion dollar 10 year wars for lies.They're something called STATESMEN, something Pubs no longer deal in...
I call clinton and obamaturd flat out big mouthed LIARS, like you.

Two things are for sure. Kerry was at least within a few miles of Cambodia, hard to say, thought he was there. Daddy got W a cushy dodge he barely stayed with between the drugs and alcohol, and Foxbots find facts inconvenient, and stupid insults a great reason for voting a certain way...Ugly 'Merican Pub Dupes!!:cuckoo:

lead paint chips aren't a snack food
:eusa_shhh:

You do have to wonder about Kerry though. Such a good friend of his being a pervert pedophile fraud makes you think Kerry is probably hiding things about himself. Stay tuned.

The difference is Clinton and Obama aren't chickenhawk morons who wrap themselves in the flag and direct covert BS that get us allied with Saddam (Raygun) or starting 3 trillion dollar 10 year wars for lies.They're something called STATESMEN, something Pubs no longer deal in...

Two things are for sure. Kerry was at least within a few miles of Cambodia, hard to say, thought he was there. Daddy got W a cushy dodge he barely stayed with between the drugs and alcohol, and Foxbots find facts inconvenient, and stupid insults a great reason for voting a certain way...Ugly 'Merican Pub Dupes!!:cuckoo:

I'll tell you one thing that is "true for sure"; regardless of what he did or did not do in-country, when John Kerry returned from Vietnam, he betrayed his fellow vets by accusing them of supposed "war crimes" they never committed, and procured perjured testimony about said "war crimes" from MEN WHO WERE NEVER IN VIETNAM. That is a proven fact, and a matter of record that is NOT in dispute, even from Mr. Kerry himself. Ultimately, that's what the whole Swiftboating thing was about. Betraying your brothers in arms (falsely and for the sake of an agenda, yet!) does not go over well with most of us vets. You do not stab us in the back, and then try to run for president as "one of us", no matter what party you belong to!

Stupid war. The worst was Tricky Dick's "Secret Plan" (to get elected). Hubert would've saved 20k+ lives and not ruined our respect for government. ANOTHER Pub disaster...got a million of em...

The disaster was of a D President's making. Johnson made a killing on the war.

The original Brown and Roots was the beginning of what would become Haliburton. And guess who the White House gave all the major contracts in Vietnam to?

Lady Bird was the major shareholder in KBR - Haliburton up to the time of her death I believe.

Dems own Vietnam. Dems own the debacle. The blood is on Dem hands.

You surely don't know your history do you. Tsk! Home schooling I assume.:lol:

I lived it. At one point in time I was a huge lib in the 60's. Eisenhower only had advisers in
to assist the French. Kennedy upped the ante with more advisers.

LBJ began the "war" by putting troops on the ground.

Here's a link for you that is very left wing. The freaking BBC. If you have a problem with the timeline, go email them and trash them out.

Friday, 13 March, 1998, 13:17 GMT
Vietnam 1945 to 1975: timeline

Key events in the background to the Vietnam war:
1945 - Viet Minh - a broad front of Vietnamese patriots and nationalists controlled by the Communist Party - seize power. Ho Chi Minh announces independence.

1946 - French forces attack Viet Minh in Haiphong in November sparking the war of resistance against France.

1950 - Democratic Republic of Vietnam is recognised by China and USSR.

1954 - At Geneva Conference Vietnam is split into North and South at the 17th Parallel.

1956 - South Vietnamese President Ngo Dinh Diem begins campaign against political dissidents.

1957 - Beginning of communist insurgency in the South.

1959 - Weapons and men from North Vietnam begin infiltrating the South.

1960 - American aid to Diem increased.

1962 - Number of US military advisors in South Vietnam rises to 12,000.

1963 - Viet Cong, the communist guerrillas operating in South Vietnam, defeat units of ARVN, South Vietnamese Army. President Diem overthrown.

1964 - US destroyer allegedly attacked by North Vietnamese patrol boats. This triggers start of pre-planned American bombing raids on North Vietnam.

1965 - 200,000 American combat troops arrive in South Vietnam. :eusa_whistle:

1966 - US troop numbers in Vietnam rise to 400,000, then to 500,000 the following year.

1968 - Tet Offensive - a combined assault by Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army on US positions - begins. More than 500 civilians die in My Lai massacre.

1969 - President Nixon draws back US ground troops from Vietnam.

1970 - Nixon's National Security advisor, Henry Kissinger, and Le Duc Tho, for the Hanoi government, start talks in Paris.

1973 - Ceasefire agreement in Paris, US troop pull-out completed by March.

1975 - North Vietnamese troops invade South Vietnam and take control of the whole country after South Vietnamese President Duong Van Minh surrenders.

What comerades in arms? As far as I'm aware those so-called swiftboaters didnt' serve WITH him on a boat...

He never claimed categorically that he was in Cambodia..Get with the programme...

They served in the same unit, dipstick. "Comrades in arms" isn't restricted to only those sitting on the same boat as Kerry. That's just a liberal gambit to discredit the Swiftboat vets, who are all decorated combat veterans, and who all are firsthand eyewitnesses to Kerry's performance during the war.

And Kerry certainly did claim categorically claim that he was in Cambodia. If you don't recall, he claimed the experience was "seared" into his memory.

Every time you spew some pathetic lie to defend your bogus hero, it get's shot out of the saddle.

Give up while you're behind.

You do have to wonder about Kerry though. Such a good friend of his being a pervert pedophile fraud makes you think Kerry is probably hiding things about himself. Stay tuned.

Yeah, we thought Bush ties to bin laden was a red flag to look at Bush, and sure enough he also ordered the murder, torture & rape of women and children. Too bad the butcher from Texas got selected by the Supreme Court.

Democrats love to re-write History to fit their political agenda. This is especially true of Liberal Hollywood turds. The fact is,the Democrats started and escalated the Vietnam War and a Republican ended it. Unfortunately most Democrats are just too stupid & lazy to actually know History. So their confusion & ignorance on this isn't surprising. Also,Kerry's good buddy being a pervert pedophile fraud does not reflect well on him. This creep did actually introduce him at the Democratic Convention for God's sake. So i'm sorry,but i do despise Jane Kerry and his pedophile friend. And i don't really give a shit Democrats don't like that. It is what it is in the end.

The disaster was of a D President's making. Johnson made a killing on the war.

The original Brown and Roots was the beginning of what would become Haliburton. And guess who the White House gave all the major contracts in Vietnam to?

Lady Bird was the major shareholder in KBR - Haliburton up to the time of her death I believe.

Dems own Vietnam. Dems own the debacle. The blood is on Dem hands.

I lived it. At one point in time I was a huge lib in the 60's. Eisenhower only had advisers in
to assist
the French. Kennedy upped the ante with more advisers.

Here's a link for you that is very left wing. The freaking BBC. If you have a problem with the timeline, go email them and trash them out.

1945 - Viet Minh - a broad front of Vietnamese patriots and nationalists controlled by the Communist Party - seize power. Ho Chi Minh announces independence.

1946 - French forces attack Viet Minh in Haiphong in November sparking the war of resistance against France.

1954 - At Geneva Conference Vietnam is split into North and South at the 17th Parallel.

1956 - South Vietnamese President Ngo Dinh Diem begins campaign against political dissidents.

1963 - Viet Cong, the communist guerrillas operating in South Vietnam, defeat units of ARVN, South Vietnamese Army. President Diem overthrown.

1964 - US destroyer allegedly attacked by North Vietnamese patrol boats. This triggers start of pre-planned American bombing raids on North Vietnam.

1966 - US troop numbers in Vietnam rise to 400,000, then to 500,000 the following year.

1968 - Tet Offensive - a combined assault by Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army on US positions - begins. More than 500 civilians die in My Lai massacre.

1970 - Nixon's National Security advisor, Henry Kissinger, and Le Duc Tho, for the Hanoi government, start talks in Paris.

1975 - North Vietnamese troops invade South Vietnam and take control of the whole country after South Vietnamese President Duong Van Minh surrenders.

Hmmm, thats funny, The entire military was advisors in Vietnam, and the first lesson, the first of these advisors were killed on the Eisenhower watch. It was Eisenhowers idea that Vietnam was the communist leg that would lead to the invasion of japan, so he drew the line in the sand and pumped millions in weaponry to the South.

The first death of an American serviceman in Vietnam occurred September 26, 1945. OSS (Office of Special Operations) Major (Lieutenant Colonel) A. Peter Dewey was killed in action by the Communist Vietminh near Hanoi.
A. Peter Dewey, Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army

Action as an advisor

More men were killed after Tricky Dick got in with his secret plan. Acheson refused to let the Vietnamese vote in 1956 as promised. Pubs own it.
Dems recognized by '68 it was a mistake. PUBS will always do or say ANYTHING to get elected, to rob again.

I'm afraid you are sorely mistaken. On numbers taken from the wall the Nixon years as he was trying to negotiate a peace deal total just over 20,000 as compared to the Kennedy and LBJ years which total just over 36,000 deaths.

You really should just learn to deal with the truth.

I'd blame the Achesons more than Ike, an Independant. They should have just let the Vietnamese VOTE in 1956, as promised. Hell, they should have just let them have the country in 1945. They would have fought the Chinese or USSR too. Amazing people.

What comerades in arms? As far as I'm aware those so-called swiftboaters didnt' serve WITH him on a boat...

He never claimed categorically that he was in Cambodia..Get with the programme...

They served in the same unit, dipstick. "Comrades in arms" isn't restricted to only those sitting on the same boat as Kerry. That's just a liberal gambit to discredit the Swiftboat vets, who are all decorated combat veterans, and who all are firsthand eyewitnesses to Kerry's performance during the war.

And Kerry certainly did claim categorically claim that he was in Cambodia. If you don't recall, he claimed the experience was "seared" into his memory.

Every time you spew some pathetic lie to defend your bogus hero, it get's shot out of the saddle.

Give up while you're behind.

Kerry is also a four-time decorated veteran. Just because they served in the same unit, doesn't mean they served WITH him..Hell, they all admitted it at the time.

I stand corrected on the Cambodia, but I thought I read somewhere that he thought he was in Cambodia...

to assist
the French. Kennedy upped the ante with more advisers.

Hmmm, thats funny, The entire military was advisors in Vietnam, and the first lesson, the first of these advisors were killed on the Eisenhower watch. It was Eisenhowers idea that Vietnam was the communist leg that would lead to the invasion of japan, so he drew the line in the sand and pumped millions in weaponry to the South.

The first death of an American serviceman in Vietnam occurred September 26, 1945. OSS (Office of Special Operations) Major (Lieutenant Colonel) A. Peter Dewey was killed in action by the Communist Vietminh near Hanoi.
A. Peter Dewey, Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army

Action as an advisor

:lol:

Poor baby. Believe your bullshit if you want. JFK hated the commies too but neither Eisenhower NOR JFK wanted to engage with troops on the ground.

Johnson on the other hand did so with relish and made millions. Don't forget Brown and Roots basically bought him all his political campaigns with mega bucks.

As Lady Bird was planting flowers, the Johnsons were making millions with the blood of American soldiers.

In the end, those who want to attempt to spin history to fit their political agenda look like fools. And pitiful fools to boot.

U.S. MILITARY CASUALTIES IN SOUTHEAST ASIA -
- DEATHS BY CALENDAR YEAR -
- Year of death may either be actual or based on a presumptive finding of death -
- (originally declared missing and later declared dead). -
- AS OF MARCH 31, 1997

1957 - 1
1958 - 0
1959 - 2
1960 - 5
1961 - 16
1962 - 53
1963 - 118
1964 - 206
1965 - 1,863
1966 - 6,144
1967 - 11,153
1968 - 16,589
1969 - 11,614
1970 - 6,083
1971 - 2,357
1972 - 640
1973 - 168
1974 - 178
1975 - 160
1976 - 77
1977 - 96
1978 - 447
1979 - 148
1980-1995 - 66

TOTAL DEATHS - 58,178

I'll tell you one thing that is "true for sure"; regardless of what he did or did not do in-country, when John Kerry returned from Vietnam, he betrayed his fellow vets by accusing them of supposed "war crimes" they never committed, and procured perjured testimony about said "war crimes" from MEN WHO WERE NEVER IN VIETNAM. That is a proven fact, and a matter of record that is NOT in dispute, even from Mr. Kerry himself. Ultimately, that's what the whole Swiftboating thing was about. Betraying your brothers in arms (falsely and for the sake of an agenda, yet!) does not go over well with most of us vets. You do not stab us in the back, and then try to run for president as "one of us", no matter what party you belong to!
This was the big issue for me.

Most of the "Swiftboat" nonsense was just that, nonsense. There were some proven liars on the Swift Boat side and in the end it came down to he said/she said with Kerry having his guys that vouched for him and the swift boat crew having theirs. When the GOP did the disgusting Purple Heart band aids at the Convention I stopped paying attention to the swiftboat issue. That was just damn disgusting.

But the footage of Kerry after Vietnam was part of the kicker for me. Seeing that... I just couldn't vote for Kerry.

Kerry is a fraud and i'm not surprised his good friend is a pervert pedophile fraud. They're both despicable cretins. Nuff said.

I'd love to know the "inside" data that caused the revoking of this man's Silver Star.

Blah blah- still would've saved us from a DEPRESSION, like Gore would've averted 9/11. Boooosh was a total moron, and Cheney a total azzhole LOL!
Nixon's total must have included Viet civilians. Bombed the SHYTTE out of them (PROBABLY his "secret plan"!)....:eusa_angel:

Hmm, then explain why you supported Bush, who deserted, and wasn't there for my brothers in Vietnam. Explain why you supported McCain, when he abandoned American POWs and attacked a POW family member? Just curious if your word means anything. How about Cheney, the guy who twice deserted US POWs. Did you support him as well?

Can't we just stop the nonsense?

Kerry did his time in 'Nam and won Purple Hearts for his injuries. He got out after 3 injuries. When he got home to America, he fell into friendships with people who hated the war. To please them, he became a critic of the war.

Bush won in Florida 3 times before the race was called in his favor. As a consequence, he won the electoral college vote, although his adversary won more actual votes, and Bush became President.

Sometimes things happen we don't like, and sometimes things happen we like.

It's time to leave Senator Kerry alone. It's time to stop blaming Bush for everything that comes down the pike.

We've all felt bad about one thing or another, and I've seen people lashing out at each other when actually, stuff that happened 45 years ago as well as 5 years ago should be duly noted and laid to rest.

I hope everybody comes together as Americans and lets bygones be bygones for the good of the nation.

Thanks, and my best regards to each of you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back