Kevin McCarthy to campaign in 100 districts in 25 states for the midterms, says he guarantees the GOP will take back the House

Actually it should but playing by the rules and respecting the Constitution or rule of law is not a Democrat thing. They are now nothing more than fascists.
Wow, you completely ignored my post to reply with that ramble. Care to go back and actually address what I wrote?

Taking the house is sufficient.
Both would be better but one thing at a time.
You know, when we last had a Democrat president and a GOP Congress, the deficit was reduced.

And way back in the 90s when we had a Democrat president and a GOP Congress, we had a balanced budget, give or take.

The last two times we've had a GOP Congress and a GOP president, the deficit skyrocketed past the moon.

Given recent Gerrymandering, there is little chance republicans won’t take the House

Now, if they only had the same confidence in the Senate
I can tell you the Missouri Open seat is a sure thing for Republicans at the moment. Can do anything much about the rest of the country, but there is no path for Democrats that runs though Missouri.

I can't believe they voted against Kunce. If Greitens had won there might have been a small opportunity...but Valentine didn't stand a chance against anyone. Billy Long could have beat her.

I can tell you the Missouri Open seat is a sure thing for Republicans at the moment. Can do anything much about the rest of the country, but there is no path for Democrats that runs though Missouri.

I can't believe they voted against Kunce. If Greitens had won there might have been a small opportunity...but Valentine didn't stand a chance against anyone. Billy Long could have beat her.
Like in 2020, Republicans are giving away the Senate by running MAGA candidates

Walker and Oz are going to cost them two seats

What in the world does that have to do with me or anything I’ve said in this thread that you’ve called a lie?! Nothing. You’re done
When you spend 6 years lying to everyone on this forum about Russian Collusion and Jan 6th, there is no other view we can have of you other than you are a pathological liar and propagandist.

If Repubs lose the Seante, the globalists are involved. And even if they do win, we voters will get screwed over again.
Republicans will lose the Senate because they ran poor candidates

When you spend 6 years lying to everyone on this forum about Russian Collusion and Jan 6th, there is no other view we can have of you other than you are a pathological liar and propagandist.
You’ve failed time and time again to quote and post one lie that I’ve told. So your words are meaningless until you can back them up. Which we both know you can’t.

You’ve failed time and time again to quote and post one lie that I’ve told. So your words are meaningless until you can back them up. Which we both know you can’t.
So you believe Russian Collusion was real and Jan 6th was an insurrection ordered by President Trump?

So you believe Russian Collusion was real and Jan 6th was an insurrection ordered by President Trump?
Now you’re asking me?! Haha… according to you I have already answered those questions and have been ”lying” about them for years. Are you having trouble finding a quote to back up your false claims?! Big surprise

Now you’re asking me?! Haha… according to you I have already answered those questions and have been ”lying” about them for years. Are you having trouble finding a quote to back up your false claims?! Big surprise
No, you did not answer those questions. Stop with the avoidance maneuvers.

"So you believe Russian Collusion was real and Jan 6th was an insurrection ordered by President Trump?"

No, you did not answer those questions. Stop with the avoidance maneuvers.

"So you believe Russian Collusion was real and Jan 6th was an insurrection ordered by President Trump?"
Happy to answer in just a minute… but first. You accused me of saying lying about these items. But now you’re saying I haven’t addressed them. So which is?

Forum List

Back