Key findings on how Russians rigged our election for Trump

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The key findings from the US intelligence report on the Russia hack, decoded

9.9.3.0.png
According to the report, Putin’s aim was to impugn Hillary Clinton’s credibility and boost Donald Trump’s chances of winning the election, and more broadly to make the US electoral system look shady and untrustworthy.

Much of this has already been reported publicly. But there are some key findings in this report, such as the precise nature of the link between WikiLeaks and the Russian hackers, that hadn’t been disclosed before.

Here’s a guide to the report — its most important findings and, in particular, the new and important disclosures it contains.

America got played.

We are chumps for Trump and the joke is on us.

And to think, if Hilary and the DNC were not corrupt, the emails would not have mattered.

I guess Hillary's popular vote win is discredited by Putin.

Maybe the DNC should have listened when the FBI warned them their server was not secure. They refused the help of the FBI...and we see the consequences.

From the report:

Estimative language consists of two elements: judgments about the likelihood of developments or events occurring and levels of confidence in the sources and analytic reasoning supporting the judgments. Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, was well as logic, argumentation, and precedents.

High Confidence generally indicates that judgements are based on high-quality information from multiple sources. High confidence in a judgment does not imply that the assessment is a fact or a certainty; Such judgments may be wrong.

Just to put things in perspective :wink_2:

Last edited:
From the report:

Estimative language consists of two elements: judgments about the likelihood of developments or events occurring and levels of confidence in the sources and analytic reasoning supporting the judgments. Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, was well as logic, argumentation, and precedents.

Just to put it in perspective :wink_2:

Truth = meddling to Snowflakes. They prefer an ignorant and compliant citizenry.

What's hilarious to me is according to a YouGov poll, 52% of Dimocrats stupidly believe the Russian hack meant the actual vote tally was tampered with. Now that is simply ridiculous.

I'll bet as much as anyone wants to put up that in about 1-month after the Trump Team gets into office there is a revised "intelligence" report that states that the Russians had nothing to do with the Wikileaks releases and that it was in-fact a 400# guy from NJ. The Obama admin simply played politics to discredit Trumps' win. Call it "The revenge of the establishment" intelligence report. If the issue was about hacking, then there would be many more offenders to go after, including China, NK and Iran.

9.9.3.0.png
According to the report, Putin’s aim was to impugn Hillary Clinton’s credibility and boost Donald Trump’s chances of winning the election, and more broadly to make the US electoral system look shady and untrustworthy.

Much of this has already been reported publicly. But there are some key findings in this report, such as the precise nature of the link between WikiLeaks and the Russian hackers, that hadn’t been disclosed before.

Here’s a guide to the report — its most important findings and, in particular, the new and important disclosures it contains.

America got played.

What about earlier in the year obama was told there was a problem.
But no, hillary lost.
It took away his ammo to use this for political advantage.
Hey but get your way Hazel. Apparently you want every icbm in the world pointed at the united states.
great call. :rolleyes:

What's hilarious to me is according to a YouGov poll, 52% of Dimocrats stupidly believe the Russian hack meant the actual vote tally was tampered with. Now that is simply ridiculous.

That's exactly what the Dems and the media wants the perception to be. Truth is the enemy of snowflakes.

9.9.3.0.png

America got played.

Only 3 agencies support the conclusion, 14 don't....

The 17 number was bullshit propaganda.....

And to think, if Hilary and the DNC were not corrupt, the emails would not have mattered.

Maybe the DNC should have listened when the FBI warned them their server was not secure. They refused the help of the FBI...and we see the consequences.

At least you're admitting that Russia helped him steal the election. I guess that's a start.

At least you're admitting that Russia helped him steal the election. I guess that's a start.
What difference, at this point, does it make?

I'll bet as much as anyone wants to put up that in about 1-month after the Trump Team gets into office there is a revised "intelligence" report that states that the Russians had nothing to do with the Wikileaks releases and that it was in-fact a 400# guy from NJ. The Obama admin simply played politics to discredit Trumps' win. Call it "The revenge of the establishment" intelligence report. If the issue was about hacking, then there would be many more offenders to go after, including China, NK and Iran.

This is too big for even Adolf Trump and his NaziCon cronies to whitewash. This has legs.

9.9.3.0.png

America got played.

Even the report says the Russians only tried to influence the election. They certainly didn't rig it for Trump or anyone else. Anyone who says the election was rigged or hacked is perpetuating a lie.

"In conclusion, Russia really did try to influence the 2016 US election — and there’s every reason to expect it will try again when the 2020 campaign kicks off."

9.9.3.0.png

America got played.

Even the report says the Russians only tried to influence the election. They certainly didn't rig it for Trump or anyone else. Anyone who says the election was rigged or hacked is perpetuating a lie.

"In conclusion, Russia really did try to influence the 2016 US election — and there’s every reason to expect it will try again when the 2020 campaign kicks off."
The posters here that perpetuate this asinine concept have been told this over and over again. They have ignored it over and over again in favor of listening to their own echo chamber of outright lies.

The real problem here is that with one side's echo chamber focused on denial and the other side's chamber focused on lies there is almost no one left to actually pursue the matter in the way that it needs to be pursued. Real solutions do not come from denial or from massive exaggeration. Then again, no one want real resolutions - they want something to use during the next cycle.

The DNC still does not want the FBI anywhere near their IT infrastructure. They just want t politicize and whine about the election.

He didn't "steal" the election.

You guys have shown us all what little whiners you are. You guys claimed the 2000 election was stolen, the 2004 elections was stolen, and now this one.
If the election is close, you guys automatically start screaming it was stolen.
What a bunch of little bitches.

9.9.3.0.png

America got played.

America got played? How exactly? Was the information that was provided courtesy of the hacking incorrect?

Wikileaks simply provided the America public with the truth about who Hillary Clinton was and how she and her minions conducted their campaign. That wasn't something they were going to hear from the Main Stream Media because they were totally in the tank for Hillary. What's pathetic is it took an outside entity to do what the media is SUPPOSED to do for us...tell the truth!

I recall that when Trump first started his "it's rigged" rhetoric, the thought that crossed my mind was, "Yes. It's rigged so you win." I have to say that at the time, the thought that crossed my mind was, "Does he know the Russians going to do something to screw Hillary's campaign?" Time's passing has not shown me that there's any reason to think he wasn't aware of what was coming. I truly think that when he said the election was rigged, it was one of the few things he said that he meant and that his reason for saying it was that the rigging was to his advantage. That's just the way "everything" is for the boys in the "billionaires club." (There are fewer than 2000 people in that club; you better believe they talk amongst themselves.)

9.9.3.0.png

America got played.

Thank you Uncle Vlad for defeating St Hillary the Inevitable!!

Forum List

Back