Keynes vs Friedman: who was the most influential economist?

A command economy is not good for producing consumer goods. It does not respond quickly and precisely enough to consumer demands.

too stupid of course the USSR did not produce one consumer innovation!. It did not respond at all!
Is that why you worship Hitler Stalin Mao Marx Pol Pot??

Where does that 15% come from?

it was the soviet and chinese standard of living compared to ours when their liberals were picking what to subsidize.
Do you understand?

My question concerned your source for that 15%. It may be true, but an assertion like that needs to be tied down to something.

Also, what do you mean by "standard of living?" Do you mean per capita gross domestic product, or median income adjusted for inflation or deflation. Those are different figures.

Median income is different from an arithmetic average. If the CEO of a corporation attends a Christmas party the corporation gives for the janitors, the average income is high, but the median income is low.

A command economy is not good for producing consumer goods. It does not respond quickly and precisely enough to consumer demands.

too stupid of course the USSR did not produce one consumer innovation!. It did not respond at all!
Is that why you worship Hitler Stalin Mao Marx Pol Pot??

I do not "worship" any of them. I acknowledge that Nazi Germany recovered from the Great Depression faster than the United States, and that Joseph Stalin led the Soviet Union against a German invasion, when a similar invasion defeated Czarist Russia.

Now that I answered your question, please answer mine. Why are you so disagreeable? Are you that way in your real life on a daily basis?

yes dear this is why our liberals spied for Stalin and Hitler. Both killed 120 million people. It figures that a modern liberal would love them too.
And why our bankers subsidized Hitler and Stalin and earned billion$ from those millions of people you constantly shed crocodile tears over. Surely, you've noticed Wall Street bankers win regardless of who dies in their wars?

yes dear this is why our liberals spied for Stalin and Hitler. Both killed 120 million people. It figures that a modern liberal would love them too.
And why our bankers subsidized Hitler and Stalin and earned billion$ from those millions of people you constantly shed crocodile tears over. Surely, you've noticed Wall Street bankers win regardless of who dies in their wars?

Dear, earning money legally that benefited our war effort is a good thing while killing 120 million human beings very slowly is a very bad thing. Are you really so stupid and liberal as to equate them. Thank you as always for making liberals look stuipid.

Dear, earning money legally that benefited our war effort i
Whose war effort are you referring to, Himmler?

"The] build-up for European war [WWII] both before and after 1933 was in great part due to Wall Street financial assistance in the 1920s to create the German cartel system, and to technical assistance from well-known American firms ... to build the German Wehrmach.
... The contribution made by American capitalism to German war preparations before 1940 can only be described as phenomenal."

excerpts from the book Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Anthony C. Sutton

Dear, earning money legally that benefited our war effort i
Whose war effort are you referring to, Himmler?

"The] build-up for European war [WWII] both before and after 1933 was in great part due to Wall Street financial assistance in the 1920s to create the German cartel system, and to technical assistance from well-known American firms ... to build the German Wehrmach.
... The contribution made by American capitalism to German war preparations before 1940 can only be described as phenomenal."

excerpts from the book Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Anthony C. Sutton

dear, out govt allowed many American companies to do business with the Nazis even during the war on assumption we would benefit more than they would. This does not mean that your friend HItler was a good guy for killing 65 million human beings. Imagine how stupid you must be to equate them.

Forum List

Back