KGB Donald ... look out people.

So we have Trump and his Ukrainian ties and Hillary and her Saudi ties. Lovely.

I expected something like this. Trump is a enemy agent for the KGB.

Wow .. A Nazi, the anti-Christ, a tyrant, a star, a multi-billionaire, a humble family man, hated by millions of bottom feeders and working for the KGB..

This Trump guy is amazing...:ack-1:

That idiot Jillian beat you to it. Anything coming out of the Ukraine against Trump or Manafort is bullshit.

Ukrainian anti Russian oligarchs were the top donors to the Clinton Foundation.

So we have Trump and his Ukrainian ties and Hillary and her Saudi ties. Lovely.

It's not Trump's ties to the Ukrainians in power its the Clintons ties. Victor Pinchuk and other oligarchs have given more money to the Clinton Foundation than even Saudi Arabia.

This is truly lame. But this opens the door to get all the information out about Hillary's ties to the Ukrainian oligarchs that have donated millions upon millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and she returned the favor by having set in motion her State Department to illegally assist in overthrowing a duly elected President and putting all her oligarch friends back in power again.

I expected something like this. Trump is a enemy agent for the KGB.

Wow .. A Nazi, the anti-Christ, a tyrant, a star, a multi-billionaire, a humble family man, hated by millions of bottom feeders and working for the KGB..

This Trump guy is amazing...:ack-1:

This is getting funnier by the minute. They're trying to convince us he's Boris Badenov! I never knew Trump was from Pottsylvania!

:lol:

aint no BUT HILLARY to it, this is straight from Trump Ruskieville.

Trumpbots are more pathetic than Boris.

hillary-clinton-propped-by-media.jpg

aint no BUT HILLARY to it, this is straight from Trump Ruskieville.

Trumpbots are more pathetic than Boris.

Manafort organized a very successful Presidential campaign and this is well known and admirable.

So where's the Russian connection? There's none you idiot!

:lol:

Manafort puts this in his resume. It's the Ukraine!

Forum List

Back