KGB Donald ... look out people.

Only a desperate HIllary asshole sucking moron would imagine there is anything to this. All the sinister sounding phrases like "monied interests" refer to something perfectly normal and entirely legit. Warren Buffet is a "monied interest," but I don't see morons like you whispering his name as if he was evil.

Admit it: Hillary knows her support is about as deep as a sheet of paper. More email scandals are coming down the pipe. Her campaign is desperate to pin anything it can on Trump, but the pickings are slim.

Only a desperate HIllary asshole sucking moron would imagine there is anything to this. All the sinister sounding phrases like "monied interests" refer to something perfectly normal and entirely legit. Warren Buffet is a "monied interest," but I don't see morons like you whispering his name as if he was evil.

Admit it: Hillary knows her support is about as deep as a sheet of paper. More email scandals are coming down the pipe. Her campaign is desperate to pin anything it can on Trump, but the pickings are slim.

one way for Trump to prove he's not associated with OR financially in bed with communist Russia.... produce his tax returns.

simple as that.

image.jpeg

one way for Trump to prove he's not associated with OR financially in bed with communist Russia.... produce his tax returns.

simple as that.

simple as that.

One way for Hillary to prove she isn't a crook is to produce all the "personal emails" she deleted.

There isn't a shred of evidence that Trump has broken any laws. There is an avalanche of evidence that Hillary has.

simple as that.

Where did you saw the communist Russia last years? You're watching Russian fiction series? :) I like them too...

Forum List

Back