KGB Donald ... look out people.

aint no BUT HILLARY to it, this is straight from Trump Ruskieville.

Trumpbots are more pathetic than Boris.

Manafort organized a very successful Presidential campaign and this is well known and admirable.

So where's the Russian connection? There's none you idiot!

:lol:

Manafort puts this in his resume. It's the Ukraine!

successful ? how? ... look at the swing states, Donnie is loosing everywhere but Georgia.

your idea of success is a pipeline that got shut down.

aint no BUT HILLARY to it, this is straight from Trump Ruskieville.

Trumpbots are more pathetic than Boris.

Manafort organized a very successful Presidential campaign and this is well known and admirable.

So where's the Russian connection? There's none you idiot!

:lol:

Manafort puts this in his resume. It's the Ukraine!

successful ? how? ... look at the swing states, Donnie is loosing everywhere but Georgia.

your idea of success is a pipeline that got shut down.

Put down the bong! Making Trump out to be KGB by an :lmao: anti corruption :lmao: Ukrainian :lmao: anti corruption task force :lmao: is hysterical.

Look Siete. Pinchuk and the current President of the Ukraine are ALL Clinton Foundation donors. Ukrainian oligarchs gave the most money to the Clinton Foundation. On record.

Look Siete. Pinchuk and the current President of the Ukraine are ALL Clinton Foundation donors. Ukrainian oligarchs gave the most money to the Clinton Foundation. On record.

which has nothing to do with Trump hiring a Russian to work for him and with him, on American soil ... and after all the effort Reagan made dealing with Russia?

seriously ?

which has nothing to do with Trump hiring a Russian to work for him and with him, on American soil ... and after all the effort Reagan made dealing with Russia?

seriously ?

Hmm... Let's imagine, Trump is KGB agent and would provide pro-Russian politicas in US... Why it could be bad for US citizens? :) Which part of pro-Russian politics is so terrible for you?

seriously ?

Hmm... Let's imagine, Trump is KGB agent and would provide pro-Russian politicas in US... Why it could be bad for US citizens? :) Which part of pro-Russian politics is so terrible for you?

Trump and the Trumpbot Collective love Russians, me? not so much I'm an American.

image.jpeg

seriously ?

Trump and the Trumpbot Collective love Russians, me? not so much I'm an American.
Do tell....

seriously ?

WTF? Manafort is not a Russian. He's from Connecticut. Good grief! You left wing whackos have gone bonkers!

Pretty damning for the Trump campaign, and even worse, that these allegations come out the day Trump is to make his big foreign policy speech. And with Trump's numbers in the dumps, the timing of this revelation is really gonna hurt his campaign.

The Daily 202: Can Trump chairman Paul Manafort survive new Ukraine revelations?

The conservatives have made a huge mistake choosing Trump, a pro-Russian POTUS candidate.

seriously ?

How much could you estimate this "love to Russians" and "no-love to Americans" in $ equivalent? :Are you really need only void words of love and no more in your life?

I'm saying I love you - vote for me as next president!

seriously ?

WTF? Manafort is not a Russian. He's from Connecticut. Good grief! You left wing whackos have gone bonkers!

Ok, he's not Russian but I think thats not the focus of the problem here. For future reference anyone who says Manafort is Russian ignore. But he did take about 12 million from the Ukrainian dude tho. Thats not good for anyone

seriously ?

as a matter of fact so was Benedict Arnold, Norwich to be exact.

and you TD?

Pretty damning for the Trump campaign, and even worse, that these allegations come out the day Trump is to make his big foreign policy speech. And with Trump's numbers in the dumps, the timing of this revelation is really gonna hurt his campaign.

The Daily 202: Can Trump chairman Paul Manafort survive new Ukraine revelations?

The conservatives have made a huge mistake choosing Trump, a pro-Russian POTUS candidate.
If liberals we so confident Hillary would suspend her campaign, pull the negative ads and you assholes wouldn't be sniffing around for every dingleberry to savor. You are too lazy or stupid to post content so I'm not going to leave the board to see what you're babbling about.

If liberals we so confident Hillary would suspend her campaign, pull the negative ads and you assholes wouldn't be sniffing around for every dingleberry to savor. You are too lazy or stupid to post content so I'm not going to leave the board to see what you're babbling about.
Why would she suspend her campaign? That makes zero sense.

The "negative ads" you refer to are all just trump speaking to his adoring fans while cameras roll. LOL.

If you weren't too lazy to read the link, you'd have read that this information wasn't "sniffed out" by liberals or the media, but by Ukrainian investigators and then reported by the media.

I am no Hillary fan, but Trump's campaign just took a really big fucking hit.

Forum List

Back