Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

Besides the fact that stupid kids like this are much more useful being put to work doing community service. Make him clean up graffiti or trash or something for 6 months as community service. Cities are claiming they are broke, well, there you go! Free labor and a valuable lesson taught, I think.
Or nothing at all. Free speech cannot be criminally prosecuted. That judge needs to go to jail for civil rights violations.

When the judge is smart and realizes the retarded kids actions could spark a riot.

So could a court decision. Lol. Stuuuuuupid.
Court decisions dont break the law. The retarded kids actions does. Again you are guilty of a logical fallacy.

No that is you. You are trying to say that he should be imprisoned because there MIGHT be a riot or because some crazy person MIGHT kill somebody because of it. That is what you and others are trying to claim here.

Now, do you suppose the writers of Batman are responsible for the movie theater killer? That guy wanted to be like the Joker in Batman. That is what he said inspired him.

9 Real Crimes That Mirror H'wood Films
I see you over dosed on stupid pills today. :itsok:

I think that would be yourself since you, on the one hand distrust the police and the law and claim that our government is a "racist" institution, yet on the other hand you applaud a 6-month jail sentence given to some stupid college (probably drunk) kid. That is the epitome of retard, my friend. ;)
That was quite a feat. How did you equate my mistrust in the cops and the law with me being happy the little punk got put in prison? Those are two separate things only a moron could somehow connect.

Besides the fact that stupid kids like this are much more useful being put to work doing community service. Make him clean up graffiti or trash or something for 6 months as community service. Cities are claiming they are broke, well, there you go! Free labor and a valuable lesson taught, I think.
Or nothing at all. Free speech cannot be criminally prosecuted. That judge needs to go to jail for civil rights violations.
Good luck with that. Let me know how far you get with putting the judge in jail.

Black people taught whites how to read.
hahaha-024.gif

So could a court decision. Lol. Stuuuuuupid.
Court decisions dont break the law. The retarded kids actions does. Again you are guilty of a logical fallacy.

No that is you. You are trying to say that he should be imprisoned because there MIGHT be a riot or because some crazy person MIGHT kill somebody because of it. That is what you and others are trying to claim here.

Now, do you suppose the writers of Batman are responsible for the movie theater killer? That guy wanted to be like the Joker in Batman. That is what he said inspired him.

I think that would be yourself since you, on the one hand distrust the police and the law and claim that our government is a "racist" institution, yet on the other hand you applaud a 6-month jail sentence given to some stupid college (probably drunk) kid. That is the epitome of retard, my friend. ;)
That was quite a feat. How did you equate my mistrust in the cops and the law with me being happy the little punk got put in prison? Those are two separate things only a moron could somehow connect.

You could not BE more wrong, and this is why one must come to the conclusion that you are a highly damaged individual, extremely ignorant individual, or just a troll. This is an issue of government overstepping it's boundaries. If this boy has no prior convictions and no connections to any gangs or any hate groups or the like, then there is no reason for a 6-month prison sentence for what he did. That is ridiculous, and if this was a black boy who did this to a statue of George W. Bush, I am sure you would be applauding him. THAT is the kind of poster that you are.

No, they can prosecute him for defacing public property for sure. But in no WAY does the punishment fit the crime here, IMO. Unless of course the boy has a record.

No, they can prosecute him for defacing public property for sure. But in no WAY does the punishment fit the crime here, IMO. Unless of course the boy has a record.
A noose doesn't deface public property though. It was slipped on and it can be slipped off. No crime has been committed.

A noose doesn't deface public property though. It was slipped on and it can be slipped off. No crime has been committed.

Yeah well, egging someone's house can also be considered "defacement." It doesn't matter how easy or difficult it is to clean up the mess. It's that you went and intentionally disrespected another's property or public property that is taxpayer funded. Whatever the case may be.

You could not BE more wrong, and this is why one must come to the conclusion that you are a highly damaged individual, extremely ignorant individual, or just a troll. This is an issue of government overstepping it's boundaries. If this boy has no prior convictions and no connections to any gangs or any hate groups or the like, then there is no reason for a 6-month prison sentence for what he did. That is ridiculous, and if this was a black boy who did this to a statue of George W. Bush, I am sure you would be applauding him. THAT is the kind of poster that you are.
Whatever it takes to come to grips with your ignorance. I dont mind if you use me to help yourself. You have my permission to think whatever you like about me.

[

are you claiming she raided your medicine chest?
I assumed she raided her own but now that you spoke up it obviously she took your leftovers stupid pills.

Yeah I guess you are the Mensa guy around here right?

but I was wrong, stupid apparently comes naturally to you-no need for pills
I'm superior to you in any capacity. Intellect being just one aspect.

Stupid people like you frequently are wrong. Dont be surprised. Didnt you figure it out when everyone mocked you as a child?

Whatever it takes to come to grips with your ignorance. I dont mind if you use me to help yourself. You have my permission to think whatever you like about me.

My ignorance? You're the one with a one-track mind. :) You can't see injustice past your own hatred for the white people.

Now, be honest here, if some black kid did this to a statue of GWB, you would be happy and you would be outraged if he was put in jail for 6 months for doing it, wouldn't you?

[

I assumed she raided her own but now that you spoke up it obviously she took your leftovers stupid pills.

Stupid people like you frequently are wrong. Dont be surprised. Didnt you figure it out when everyone mocked you as a child?

You wish. You just prove your ignorance and narrow mindedness day after day after day around here. Too bad you don't have a leg to stand on here. :)

[

You wish. You just prove your ignorance and narrow mindedness day after day after day around here. Too bad you don't have a leg to stand on here. :)
I never wish. I make it happen. The only thing I prove day after day is your ignorance. You do realize its impossible to stand on the internet right? It must suck for you to be forced to receive your validation online. How does that make you feel? I simply cant imagine.

Burning a flag is free speech so why isn't this?

Former Student Who Put Noose on Ole Miss Statue of James Meredith Get 6 Months in Prison

sep 20 2015 A former University of Mississippi student who admitted helping place a noose on a statue of a civil rights activist is going to prison.

WTVA-TV (WTVA.com | Jail time in James Meredith statue desecration) reports a federal judge sentenced Graeme Phillip Harris to six months in prison beginning Jan. 4. During the Thursday hearing in Oxford, he also ordered Harris to serve 12 months' supervised release. Harris' lawyer argued he didn't deserve jail time.

Harris pleaded guilty in June to a misdemeanor charge of using a threat of force to intimidate African-American students and employees
From your article:
"Harris pleaded guilty in June to a misdemeanor charge of using a threat of force to intimidate African-American students and employees."

Burning the flag doesn't intimidate anyone. It's a protest against government policies. It's a completely different thing.

Forum List

Back