Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

Basically, you want a police state, like a traitor to the American people.

Basically you're attacking again and not making a point at all. Knock it off, this is getting ridiculous and I don't tend to put up with such crap.
When she has no valid premise...she attacks out of frustration.

And she's not the only one. I see it all the time on this forum. Quite sad that grown adults haven't learned to actually learn stuff from others on the internet, and feel the need to save face like that.

Learn from someone who wants to jail an American citizen for 6 months for putting a noose on a statue? Good grief! You're insane.

No, I'm not insane. I just understand how things work a little better than you do.

You see a black dude shouting for others to kill white people. You see a problem.
You see a white kid doing something that could incite people to violence. You don't see a problem.

Blacks are problems are whites are upstanding members of the community. It's literally black and white to you.

No, you are just being stupid. I don't advocate for either to have to serve 6 months in prison. That is you.

That is completely different circumstances, places, situations! Apples and oranges! This kid hung a noose on a statue. Nothing more. Nobody was killed, and hanging a noose on a statue does not mean that a person wants that to happen. Just like Ice Tea doesn't necessarily want to kill any cops.

Oh, wow, we've managed to go from attacking to the "it's a different place therefore it cannot be compared".

I'm sorry, what's different about people in Germany, Rwanda, Cambodia that's different to America? Oh, wait, Americans went about enslaving black people, killing Native Americans, even now the US goes off every so often (with a Rep Pres) killing people.
There are enough people with mental illness in the US that someone inciting people they don't know, on the internet for example, that a killing could take place.

Americans aren't different to other people. I gave some extreme examples, but they are examples that SHOW that people will do anything when they're convinced of something. If "decent white folk" went off a lynching, then anything can happen.

It's HUMAN NATURE. Psychological studies have proven it.

Psychologists Find that Nice People Are More Likely to Hurt You

"
Psychologists Find that Nice People Are More Likely to Hurt You"

"
People who are agreeable are also more likely to make destructive choices, if they think doing so will help them conform to social expectations. That's the finding of psychologists, who suggest that disagreeable, ornery people may be more helpful than we think.

Researchers recently conducted a version of Stanley Milgram's famous obedience experiments, where people were asked by doctors to "shock" others until they died. Only later did they discover they people they'd "killed" were just actors. A surprising number of otherwise kindly people "killed" others, just because they'd been given orders.

In revisiting the experiment, researchers have found evidence that agreeable people will often choose to do destructive things because they don't want to upset anyone by disagreeing with direct orders."

YOU are making this incident into something that it is not. You are blowing it way out of proportion and you sound ridiculous.

No, I'm making it EXACTLY what it is.

Some kid went and did something that could have caused great problems.

Look at Ferguson and other such incidents that are happening all around the country because inept governments are failing to do their jobs properly, and they're causing a massive social divide which is a tinderbox of violence and unrest.

You go do something that incites some of these people, and what could happen?

Putting a noose around a black person is a massively sensitive issue. If you can't see that then I'm sorry your mind is so closed.

And so could a movie, and so could a song, and so could a video game. Fool.
Typically the people that make the movie song or video games own them. This little retard didnt own the statue. It was vandalism that could have resulted in a riot. You are using a logical fallacy called false equivalence.

What a lame cop out, and that is what you are doing when you claim that there was any riot incited. This did not just happen. No riots happened that I'm aware of. Nobody was killed. Amirite?

As a matter of fact, plenty of people have cited movies/songs as inspiration to commit murders. Also, other murderers.
You cant be responsible for what inspires people. You are thinking about incitement.

Oh, wow, we've managed to go from attacking to the "it's a different place therefore it cannot be compared".

I'm sorry, what's different about people in Germany, Rwanda, Cambodia that's different to America? Oh, wait, Americans went about enslaving black people, killing Native Americans, even now the US goes off every so often (with a Rep Pres) killing people.
There are enough people with mental illness in the US that someone inciting people they don't know, on the internet for example, that a killing could take place.

Americans aren't different to other people. I gave some extreme examples, but they are examples that SHOW that people will do anything when they're convinced of something. If "decent white folk" went off a lynching, then anything can happen.

It's HUMAN NATURE. Psychological studies have proven it.

Psychologists Find that Nice People Are More Likely to Hurt You

"
Psychologists Find that Nice People Are More Likely to Hurt You"

"
People who are agreeable are also more likely to make destructive choices, if they think doing so will help them conform to social expectations. That's the finding of psychologists, who suggest that disagreeable, ornery people may be more helpful than we think.

Researchers recently conducted a version of Stanley Milgram's famous obedience experiments, where people were asked by doctors to "shock" others until they died. Only later did they discover they people they'd "killed" were just actors. A surprising number of otherwise kindly people "killed" others, just because they'd been given orders.

In revisiting the experiment, researchers have found evidence that agreeable people will often choose to do destructive things because they don't want to upset anyone by disagreeing with direct orders."

YOU are making this incident into something that it is not. You are blowing it way out of proportion and you sound ridiculous.

Look at Ferguson and other such incidents that are happening all around the country because inept governments are failing to do their jobs properly, and they're causing a massive social divide which is a tinderbox of violence and unrest.

Putting a noose around a black person is a massively sensitive issue. If you can't see that then I'm sorry your mind is so closed.

Typically the people that make the movie song or video games own them. This little retard didnt own the statue. It was vandalism that could have resulted in a riot. You are using a logical fallacy called false equivalence.

What a lame cop out, and that is what you are doing when you claim that there was any riot incited. This did not just happen. No riots happened that I'm aware of. Nobody was killed. Amirite?
You never addressed your logical fallacy. You should focus on that before you start pretending that you were the judge and knew how long to sentence the little punk for.

If it were so stupid you'd be making an argument as to why, instead of insulting people....... but you're insulting people, so I'd have to ask why.

Because it is a cowardly way of thinking and doing things.

So you're insulting people because "it is a cowardly way of thinking"????

Basically you're attacking again and not making a point at all. Knock it off, this is getting ridiculous and I don't tend to put up with such crap.

That's what you are though. Traitor.

I've noticed most of your posts are one liners. You're not debating, you're just poking. I'm bored. I don't do people who are into insulting, I don't do people who can't think, I don't waste my time, and you are, unfortunately, wasting my time.

Because it is a cowardly way of thinking and doing things.

So you're insulting people because "it is a cowardly way of thinking"????

That's what you are though. Traitor.

I've noticed most of your posts are one liners. You're not debating, you're just poking. I'm bored. I don't do people who are into insulting, I don't do people who can't think, I don't waste my time, and you are, unfortunately, wasting my time.

One line is all that is required in many instances here. It's pretty obvious.

You never addressed your logical fallacy. You should focus on that before you start pretending that you were the judge and knew how long to sentence the little punk for.

Oh so now it's "put your faith in the judge's decisions?" eh? Interesting. I'll remember that for future reference. Oh yes I will. ;)

Oh so now it's "put your faith in the judge's decisions?" eh? Interesting. I'll remember that for future reference. Oh yes I will. ;)
Youre deflecting again. Please explain how a song or movie owned by someone is the same as vandalism.

Youre deflecting again. Please explain how a song or movie owned by someone is the same as vandalism.

I don't have a problem with being charged with vandalism. Since when is 6 months imprisonment a fair sentence for vandalism? What are you? A tyrant or something?

I don't have a problem with being charged with vandalism. Since when is 6 months imprisonment a fair sentence for vandalism? What are you? A tyrant or something?
When the judge is smart and realizes the retarded kids actions could spark a riot. You still havent explained why you brought up your logical fallacy. Care to address that or are you going to keep deflecting?

When the judge is smart and realizes the retarded kids actions could spark a riot.

So could a court decision. Lol. Stuuuuuupid.

When the judge is smart and realizes the retarded kids actions could spark a riot.

Court decisions dont break the law. The retarded kids actions does. Again you are guilty of a logical fallacy.

False equivalence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"False equivalence is a logical fallacy which describes a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency."

Court decisions dont break the law. The retarded kids actions does. Again you are guilty of a logical fallacy.

No that is you. You are trying to say that he should be imprisoned because there MIGHT be a riot or because some crazy person MIGHT kill somebody because of it. That is what you and others are trying to claim here.

Now, do you suppose the writers of Batman are responsible for the movie theater killer? That guy wanted to be like the Joker in Batman. That is what he said inspired him.

9 Real Crimes That Mirror H'wood Films

No that is you. You are trying to say that he should be imprisoned because there MIGHT be a riot or because some crazy person MIGHT kill somebody because of it. That is what you and others are trying to claim here.

Now, do you suppose the writers of Batman are responsible for the movie theater killer? That guy wanted to be like the Joker in Batman. That is what he said inspired him.

I see you over dosed on stupid pills today. :itsok:

What annoys me is when you are so inflamed by your racism, that you would actually advocate for a police state. Put your issue aside and look at the bigger picture here and exactly WHAT it is you are advocating for. As citizens, black, white or purple, we all need to stick together on shit like this. This "crime" is certainly not worth a 6-month jail sentence, even if you are offended by it! That is going too far!
Youre arguing again even when you said you wouldn't. Your opinion is noted but my opinion is more important to me than yours. I dont advocate for a police state. I hate cops. I said they little prick should have gotten more time or gotten his ass beat. I'm fine with either one that teaches him respect.

Another stupid and ignorant comment that shows how little you understand how complicated these little issues can be. To you, it's all about black versus white. That is the ONLY way you can think.
I like when you tell me how I think. Its like you fancy yourself a mind reader. This always makes my day. :laugh:

You don't have to read minds to know that you are a dummy. ;)
You do have to at least know how to read to make that determination.
You people (yes I said you people) didn't know how to read until the White man taught you. Even so, many of you choose to remain illiterate.

Yes I went there.

I see you over dosed on stupid pills today. :itsok:

I think that would be yourself since you, on the one hand distrust the police and the law and claim that our government is a "racist" institution, yet on the other hand you applaud a 6-month jail sentence given to some stupid college (probably drunk) kid. That is the epitome of retard, my friend. ;)

Besides the fact that stupid kids like this are much more useful being put to work doing community service. Make him clean up graffiti or trash or something for 6 months as community service. Cities are claiming they are broke, well, there you go! Free labor and a valuable lesson taught, I think.

Youre arguing again even when you said you wouldn't. Your opinion is noted but my opinion is more important to me than yours. I dont advocate for a police state. I hate cops. I said they little prick should have gotten more time or gotten his ass beat. I'm fine with either one that teaches him respect.

Another stupid and ignorant comment that shows how little you understand how complicated these little issues can be. To you, it's all about black versus white. That is the ONLY way you can think.
I like when you tell me how I think. Its like you fancy yourself a mind reader. This always makes my day. :laugh:

You don't have to read minds to know that you are a dummy. ;)
You do have to at least know how to read to make that determination.
You people (yes I said you people) didn't know how to read until the White man taught you. Even so, many of you choose to remain illiterate.

Yes I went there.
Like most retards you dont realize Black people taught whites how to read. Figures though.

Forum List

Back