Kiling live pigeons for sport.

Snookie

Groovy Dude
Jan 24, 2013
virginia
This story made me sick. It seems some folks in SC are shooting live pigeons instead of skeets.

The "cop whores" are protecting them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvg1JeHjLw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvg1JeHjLw[/ame]

I watched a pigeon fight a red-tail hawk once out on the canal....that pigeon made a pretty good accounting of himself before the hawk finally got him down....I couldn't tell which one screamed...it was dark and raining....the hawk was beating the pigeon's head against the ground...then I heard a gunshot....wait...nevermind.

bongload.gif

Well don't move to the South!

DD and I were talking about that today. We're not used to the hunting seasons they have here. DD said, "I can't believe the animals they eat here: squirrel, frog, alligator, snake! Some animals just shouldn't be eaten. Yuck." I had to laugh. Dove season will be upon us soon.

This story made me sick. It seems some folks in SC are shooting live pigeons instead of skeets.

The "cop whores" are protecting them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvg1JeHjLw

Bring them to NYC, they can shoot as many of the "rats with wings" as they want.

If you are this easily offended, Dont look up Varmiting.

They lived in NY before you did.

Pidgeons dont have a 38 year lifespan, idiot.

Shoot em, grind em, vaporize them. You could kill a million NYC pidgeons and you would still have a billion more to deal with.

Bring them to NYC, they can shoot as many of the "rats with wings" as they want.

If you are this easily offended, Dont look up Varmiting.

They lived in NY before you did.

Pidgeons dont have a 38 year lifespan, idiot.

Shoot em, grind em, vaporize them. You could kill a million NYC pidgeons and you would still have a billion more to deal with.

How dare you call me an idiot. This is not the flame zone.

Sports hunters often bring home trophies and eat the pigeons they shoot:

Pigeon Pie (heirloom)Take half a dozen pigeons; stuff each one with a dressing the same as for turkey; loosen the joints with a knife, but do not separate them. Put them in a stewpan with water enough to cover them, let them cook until nearly tender, then season them with salt and pepper and butter. Thicken the gravy with flour, remove and cool. Butter a pudding dish, line the sides with a rich crust. Have ready some hard-boiled eggs cut in slices. Put in a layer of egg and birds and gravy until the dish is full. Cover with a crust and bake.

Another:

[FONT=verdana, arial]Pichones Con Guisantes (pigeon with Peas)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]2 ea Pigeons; cleaned
1 Onion; finely chopped
1 lb Peas; shelled
1 tb Mint leaves
2 tb Olive oil; (2-3 tb)
1/4 pt White wine
1/2 c Water
Salt
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial]Cut the pigeon into quarters and season with salt. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and fry pigeon quarters until golden. Sprinkle with wine, leave to simmer for 2-3 minutes and remove. Fry the onion in the same oil. As soon as it begins to colour, add water and mint leaves. Bring to the boil, season with a little salt, put in the peas and the pigeons, add a little more water if necessary and cook gently until the peas are ready.[/FONT]

Roast Pigeon and Goose Liver on Truffle Potatoes3 Squab pigeons
3 40 g; (1 1/2oz) slices fresh goose liver
90 g Frozen broad beans; (3oz)
400 ml Jus; (15fl oz)
4 tb Truffle oil; (50ml)
20 g Black truffles; (3/4oz)
450 g Potatoes; (1lb)

Roast the squab pigeon. Cook the potatoes in their skins. Cook the broad beans and skin. Peel the potatoes and crush with oil and truffle. Section the pigeon and dress dish.

Pigeons have dark meat and low fat. Additionally, pigeons may be trained and used as communications agents in a pinch. They're also off the grid.

When the pigeon population in a city gets too big the city puts out poisoned feed. Dead birds just drop out of the sky.

Sports hunters often bring home trophies and eat the pigeons they shoot:

Pigeon Pie (heirloom)Take half a dozen pigeons; stuff each one with a dressing the same as for turkey; loosen the joints with a knife, but do not separate them. Put them in a stewpan with water enough to cover them, let them cook until nearly tender, then season them with salt and pepper and butter. Thicken the gravy with flour, remove and cool. Butter a pudding dish, line the sides with a rich crust. Have ready some hard-boiled eggs cut in slices. Put in a layer of egg and birds and gravy until the dish is full. Cover with a crust and bake.

Another:

[FONT=verdana, arial]Pichones Con Guisantes (pigeon with Peas)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]2 ea Pigeons; cleaned
1 Onion; finely chopped
1 lb Peas; shelled
1 tb Mint leaves
2 tb Olive oil; (2-3 tb)
1/4 pt White wine
1/2 c Water
Salt
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial]Cut the pigeon into quarters and season with salt. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and fry pigeon quarters until golden. Sprinkle with wine, leave to simmer for 2-3 minutes and remove. Fry the onion in the same oil. As soon as it begins to colour, add water and mint leaves. Bring to the boil, season with a little salt, put in the peas and the pigeons, add a little more water if necessary and cook gently until the peas are ready.[/FONT]

Roast Pigeon and Goose Liver on Truffle Potatoes3 Squab pigeons
3 40 g; (1 1/2oz) slices fresh goose liver
90 g Frozen broad beans; (3oz)
400 ml Jus; (15fl oz)
4 tb Truffle oil; (50ml)
20 g Black truffles; (3/4oz)
450 g Potatoes; (1lb)

Roast the squab pigeon. Cook the potatoes in their skins. Cook the broad beans and skin. Peel the potatoes and crush with oil and truffle. Section the pigeon and dress dish.

Pigeons have dark meat and low fat. Additionally, pigeons may be trained and used as communications agents in a pinch. They're also off the grid.

I wish freedombecki was a pigeon, I wish freedombecki was a pigeon.:evil:

Pigeons are Rats with Wings or Cockroaches with Wings, take yer pick. Their droppings, especially when dry, are very toxic too.

I find this practice revolting. Shooting anything for sport is revolting. Catching a fish and throwing it back is fine except when you hook them in the gills. If you shoot it, you damn well better eat it.

Oh GAWD!!!

Limpwrister alert!!:gay:

Why, because he likes animals. That's uncouth of you to say that. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back