"Kill the police!"

wtf does welfare checks have to do anything with this? How stupid are you? We don't know what happened, so stop pointing stuff that has not been proven. This is a problem with a lot white conservatives, no wonder people in America and across the world think you guys are racist.

My half brother was a cop and a racist. He blamed his racism on the stuff he saw when he was a cop, but the truth is he was always a racist; I know--I grew up with him. He just used his experiences as a cop to justify racism, but he was a dyed in the wool racist from the time he was a teenager. And he was, no surprise, a Republican, a so called Christian, and abused all 4 of his wives. Racists will use anything they think they can, twist reality any which way, to justify their racism.

I have family that was a cop also. He was a racist bigot and had a fancy for Muslim hate.

You are diving into a sensitive subject though, Blacks DO commit more crimes and abuse welfare.

After recognizing this you can see why they do, it's in the history books.

Deny anyone jobs and education and guess what................

I agree that racist refusing to educate & hire blacks dooms them to a life of dependency & US tax payers become slaves supporting them. However these few thugs are the racist ones dooming their entire city to poverty & no education.

Michel Brown went to Normandy Schools. I worked on their equipment in those schools during the school day. Most of the kids there are very racist & disrespectful of everyone. When I walked down the halls of Normandy High School when the class bell rang I could not tell much difference when class was in cession or out. Many kids were still throwing the ball around, yelling, playing grab-ass in the hall & class rooms. Only about a quarter of the kids would sit up front in the class & try to listen to the teacher while all the noise & commotion went on around them.

When I would drive to the school the kids made a point of slow walking & playing ball in the middle of the streets to make drivers wait a long, long time to piss them off. They would then kick the vehicle, throw balls, bottles & cans at it as you drove past. I'm sure that's the shit Michel Brown was doing in the street to the cop & that's why the cop yelled at them as he drove past. I'll bet he kicked the car & yelled profanities as the cop drove past, just like he learned to do at school. I'll bet this why the cop attempted to detain Michel Brown. Then Brown assaulted the officer & was subsequently shot.

Notice how Brown's friend Dorian Johnson was from out of town, likely did not learn that stupidity in school & was not touched by the cop. Normandy H.S. was so bad that it lost it's accreditation & just got it back this year. The behavior of these kids at school caused all families with means to move from the district dooming it & the area to poverty. Many term this as "White Flight".

There was an incredible amount of tax money that went into revitalizing the Normandy Schools & the West Florissant Ave shopping district the looters just destroyed. It was very difficult & costly to attract business back to the area. The looters have just doomed the area to poverty & poor education again. The people of Ferguson want the rioting & looting stopped now at all cost, that includes shooting looters.

Drove through St Louis back in 94. I was surprised to see boarded up windows. Must have been to prevent looting.

The media never mentioned it before.

Somalia was like that in 93'. Nothing but thugs roaming the streets at night, just looking for trouble. Yet they always supported their clan leaders without question.

My half brother was a cop and a racist. He blamed his racism on the stuff he saw when he was a cop, but the truth is he was always a racist; I know--I grew up with him. He just used his experiences as a cop to justify racism, but he was a dyed in the wool racist from the time he was a teenager. And he was, no surprise, a Republican, a so called Christian, and abused all 4 of his wives. Racists will use anything they think they can, twist reality any which way, to justify their racism.

I have family that was a cop also. He was a racist bigot and had a fancy for Muslim hate.

You are diving into a sensitive subject though, Blacks DO commit more crimes and abuse welfare.

I agree that racist refusing to educate & hire blacks dooms them to a life of dependency & US tax payers become slaves supporting them. However these few thugs are the racist ones dooming their entire city to poverty & no education.

Michel Brown went to Normandy Schools. I worked on their equipment in those schools during the school day. Most of the kids there are very racist & disrespectful of everyone. When I walked down the halls of Normandy High School when the class bell rang I could not tell much difference when class was in cession or out. Many kids were still throwing the ball around, yelling, playing grab-ass in the hall & class rooms. Only about a quarter of the kids would sit up front in the class & try to listen to the teacher while all the noise & commotion went on around them.

When I would drive to the school the kids made a point of slow walking & playing ball in the middle of the streets to make drivers wait a long, long time to piss them off. They would then kick the vehicle, throw balls, bottles & cans at it as you drove past. I'm sure that's the shit Michel Brown was doing in the street to the cop & that's why the cop yelled at them as he drove past. I'll bet he kicked the car & yelled profanities as the cop drove past, just like he learned to do at school. I'll bet this why the cop attempted to detain Michel Brown. Then Brown assaulted the officer & was subsequently shot.

Notice how Brown's friend Dorian Johnson was from out of town, likely did not learn that stupidity in school & was not touched by the cop. Normandy H.S. was so bad that it lost it's accreditation & just got it back this year. The behavior of these kids at school caused all families with means to move from the district dooming it & the area to poverty. Many term this as "White Flight".

There was an incredible amount of tax money that went into revitalizing the Normandy Schools & the West Florissant Ave shopping district the looters just destroyed. It was very difficult & costly to attract business back to the area. The looters have just doomed the area to poverty & poor education again. The people of Ferguson want the rioting & looting stopped now at all cost, that includes shooting looters.

Yes racist refuse to educate blacks. Are you really that stupid?

Blacks drop out of school at a higher rate than whites and somehow that's the white man's fault.

Black commit crime at a higher rate than whites and again it's the white man's fault.

Blacks can't find employment due to lack of education and criminal records and it's all because of the white man.

Reason and logic escapes you.

Blacks drop out of school at a higher rate than whites and somehow that's the white man's fault.

Black commit crime at a higher rate than whites and again it's the white man's fault.

Blacks can't find employment due to lack of education and criminal records and it's all because of the white man.

I did not say all whites, some whites & a much larger percent of blacks are racist. Ferguson was a city of diverse high paid McDonnell Douglas \ Boeing workers & engineers. They were driven away by racist thugs destroying the school & then the neighborhood.

Those who left the neighborhood do not want to send tax money back to educate the poor & blacks who are now left there. They only want their tax money going to the new school district they moved into educating their own children.

Last edited:
So the argument with education basically boils down to you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force him to drink? I can see it, and it sounds like that's the situation. There has to be a better way... I hated HS because it was the same crap I'd already learned, I quit my Sophomore year, went straight to college and got a degree, and a job...

Maybe instead of the mandated craphole public school system we put HS funding toward trade schools that are actually useful for these kids? Funneling HS money into useful training might break the poverty cycle. Maybe we could also tie it into rebuilding the community as well; offer tax breaks or grants to businesses who intern and hire the trade school attendees.

Guys, I've got a question.

Some are saying this young man was shot in the back.

Here a photo of him dead, and it doesn't look like there's any blood on his back...

xmichael-brown.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UV_7sefiuf.jpg

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident ? Treated at Hospital | The Gateway Pundit

I did not say all whites, some whites & a much larger percent of blacks are racist. Ferguson was a city of diverse high paid McDonnell Douglas \ Boeing workers & engineers. They were driven away by racist thugs destroying the school & then the neighborhood.

Those who left the neighborhood do not want to send tax money back to educate the poor & blacks who are now left there. They only want their tax money going to the new school district they moved into educating their own children.

Would you want to send money to a shit hole that you had just gotten out of or would you rather put your money into the place you currently reside?

Why not blame the "racist thugs" that drove them away in the first place? Why would want to reward them for their destructive behavior?

I think common sense should be addressed.

Drove through St Louis back in 94. I was surprised to see boarded up windows. Must have been to prevent looting.

Somalia was like that in 93'. Nothing but thugs roaming the streets at night, just looking for trouble. Yet they always supported their clan leaders without question.
If you think St. Louis, Mo. is bad.

Take a ride right across the bridge into East St. Louis in Illinois if you dare. .. :eusa_hand:

The place is 98% black and looks like Beirut, Lebanon during the middle of their civil war. It makes Detroit look like a garden paradise. And the main source of income for the vast majority of it's denizens is EBT cards. .. :cool:

If you think St. Louis, Mo. is bad.

Take a ride right across the bridge into East St. Louis in Illinois if you dare. .. :eusa_hand:

The place is 98% black and looks like Beirut, Lebanon during the middle of their civil war. It makes Detroit look like a garden paradise. And the main source of income for the vast majority of it's denizens is EBT cards. .. :cool:

This Saturday you may hear news of a mass fire fight in the fifth ward in Houston. Lots of blacks will be killed by whites and it will all be in self defense.

OCT (Open Carry Texas) is planning a demonstration in the fifth ward and we've been warned that we will not be welcomed. It should be fun.

This must be a very confusing story for far-righties and ultra-libertarians.

Two ideas are coming in conflict in their little pinheads -

Police oppressing people = Bad.

White oppressing blacks - Good. (in their heads)

Very confusing for them, they're not sure what side to take.

blacks have to get out of the gutter mentality whites kicked them into long ago here. We have been taught to think of them as stupid drum beating savages and their have been living up to all our glorious expectations ever since. Oh sure some escape this mind set but they leave all their "bros and sisters" behind in mind body and soul. That's just how I see it. you can't kill your way into respect unless you are biggy or 2pac dah.... these are our idiols? Bouncing balls and running and catching? playing ball games or drums only way out for most of them? please. give us better and stop being silent about the damage they do to themselves.

Boston, Massachusetts (USA) boasts one of the nation's finest subway systems. I lived in Boston for two summers and became an expert of its subway system; it is not only transit-gear friendly, but it is also schedule-friendly.

So what you may ask does the Boston subway system have to do with the Ferguson "Kill the police!" incident?

Boston has already discussed an eco-hybrid taxi car system. Boston is also discussing a modernized subway stabilizer system.

This stabilized system would see officers patrolling the subway trains ensuring that hygiene and order are being maintained during operations.

Such a stabilization investment offers a parallax argument for our libertine desires to criticize city bureaucracy in our time of consumerism culture (i.e., eTrade) catalyzed high-speed human traffic.

:eusa_boohoo:

New York City Transit Police - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lakshmi-Rai-Hot-IPS-Officer-in-Aaru-Sundarimarude-Katha.jpg

Here a photo of him dead, and it doesn't look like there's any blood on his back...

I do not believe that is a safe assumption to make based on that picture. a) Gravity and b) entry wounds sometimes do not bleed that much - exit wounds on the other hand often do.

No the innocent little child was not shot in the back judging from that picture.

:D

Because you can see his entire back in that picture? I'm going to reserve judgment on the original incident until we have more info but you can't say with 100% certainty that he wasn't shot in the back based on the picture provided.

No the innocent little child was not shot in the back judging from that picture.

Because you can see his entire back in that picture? I'm going to reserve judgment on the original incident until we have more info but you can't say with 100% certainty that he wasn't shot in the back based on the picture provided.

I'm going to wait until the people who are trained to investigate bullet wounds say what happened.

That said, I suppose I forgot c) it is also possible that any bleeding around an entrance wound on his back may be 'dry' blood which would blend easily with the area of his back that is exposed.

Enough is visible to determine if he'd been shot. Have you ever shot anything in your life? Did you know that a lot of blood comes out of a GSW. Look at the blood on the ground. where did it come from? A tiny hole in his back? Come on now, you have to have better sense than that.

I'm going to wait until the people who are trained to investigate bullet wounds say what happened.

That said, I suppose I forgot c) it is also possible that any bleeding around an entrance wound on his back may be 'dry' blood which would blend easily with the area of his back that is exposed.

If you can't tell the difference between the color of blood (red, clearly indicated on the ground)and the man's skin (black, also clearly visible) then you are blind.

Forum List

Back