"Kill the police!"

my brother is a cop and risk his life everyday dealing with lumps of shit that were not raised right because of a lack of parenting and welfare checks. I have no feeling toward the dumb fuck that went for an officers weapon and got shot as a result.Then the savages riot. Real smart.

Police officer does not even rank in the top 10 dangerous jobs in the USA. Your blind worship of thugs with a badge is retarded. Those people you look down on who house, clothe, feed & provide energy to you have a far more dangerous job than police.

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:
1. Logging workers
2. Fishers and related fishing workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Roofers
5. Structural iron and steel workers
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
10. Construction laborers

my brother is a cop and risk his life everyday dealing with lumps of shit that were not raised right because of a lack of parenting and welfare checks. I have no feeling toward the dumb fuck that went for an officers weapon and got shot as a result.Then the savages riot. Real smart.

wtf does welfare checks have to do anything with this? How stupid are you? We don't know what happened, so stop pointing stuff that has not been proven. This is a problem with a lot white conservatives, no wonder people in America and across the world think you guys are racist.

And you think blacks going around knocking whites out and accusing us of racism every two fucking second isn't? Moron, go fuck yourself. The fact that there wasn't a father at home and that these people have been taught to hate all their life is part of the problem.

And no I am not a CONSERVATIVE...Moderate here.:badgrin:

good list KISS , maybe people will see reality . Plus police make good money and benefits .

Won't be long now, and ANARCHY will rule this country.

Thanks, Barack.

I sometimes wonder if that wouldn't be a good thing.

While I disagree with TruthSeeker that anarchy is what President Obama is bringing us, I can confirm that anything President Obama would bestow upon the American pyyple is certainly a good thing, considering that he has done nothing but good since he became our president.

And the moon is made of cheese.

Can't say I completely disagree with those feelings anymore. We're seeing way too much of this shit. I can honestly say when those two cops were killed here in Vegas a couple of months ago by those two neo-Nazi loons I wasn't exactly heartbroken about it.
Why is everyone always singling out the cops? Sure you are going to have some bad apples on the police force, but that applies to every occupation. This is not unique to the police force. Most police officers are just out to do their jobs, and do their jobs quite well. The very few incidents that you hear about in the news are the exception to the rule. That is no reason to bad mouth an entire police force. For instance, we don't bad mouth all postal workers when a USPS employee is caught stealing mail. It's ridiculous.

Sorry, but that's just bullshit. I read an article just a month ago where one of the polling agencies, Pew, I think, did an anonymous poll of police officers and over 80% of them admitted to witnessing a colleague break the law and/or commit an act of brutality against someone and didn't report it. The so-called good cops out there look the other way when they see it so they're no better.

And a postal worker can't fuck up my life with an arrest or worse, kill me, and be protected by the government when doing it, so your comparison is invalid.

wanna bet?.....

Somebody reaches for my gun I would shoot them too.

If that's what the kid did then I agree. The problem is witnesses are saying he didn't and as the above poster noted you simply can't trust a word coming from the police anymore.

some eye witnesses you dont know if they are saying what happened or are doing a little embellishing themselves because of obvious reasons........

If they are going out for whitey, why is some of the protesters white and protesting along side the blacks and other minorities?

Won't be long now, and ANARCHY will rule this country.

Thanks, Barack.

I sometimes wonder if that wouldn't be a good thing.

While I disagree with TruthSeeker that anarchy is what President Obama is bringing us, I can confirm that anything President Obama would bestow upon the American pyyple is certainly a good thing, considering that he has done nothing but good since he became our president.

:eusa_angel:HaHaHa. Another BRAINWASHED lefty. Better than the comics in the paper in the morning.

I heard he went for the officer's gun. If so, the officer was within his right to shoot.

Always overreacting.

I read that the FBI will be taking over the investigation, which would be a good thing. One story after another about cops killing unarmed people has brought us to a point that a great many people have not only lost respect for cops in general but don't trust them either. If reports of a struggle are correct and if the struggle was instigated by the kid that was killed, then the cop had every right to shoot him. My problem is that at this point I don't believe much cops say. I want the story verified with actual evidence.

The biggest problem with cases similar to this is that the cop who kills an unarmed person always seems to get away without even being charged, and if they are charged, they somehow seem to walk away with no consequences. That needs to change if the public is ever to trust the police again.

:DWell good point. Its seems we have the same problem with the gov't that is running our country now. Think thats going to change anytime now? I dought it.

Somebody reaches for my gun I would shoot them too.

If that's what the kid did then I agree. The problem is witnesses are saying he didn't and as the above poster noted you simply can't trust a word coming from the police anymore.

:eusa_clap:Well seems we can't trust the gov't we have now. Can't trust a word coming from their mouths either. That needs to change just as much.

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) -- St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar says the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown came after an altercation with police.

Belmar said at a news conference Sunday morning that a Ferguson Police officer had an encounter with two people. He says one person allegedly pushed the officer back into patrol car and assaulted the officer.

He says there was a struggle over the officers' weapon and one shot was fired in the car. The officer then got out of his vehicle and shot at "a subject."

seMissourian.com

---------------------------------------------------------

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) -- A crowd of a couple hundred people confronted police in St. Louis County after a fatal police shooting.

St. Louis County Police spokesman Brian Schellman says a Ferguson police officer shot and killed a male Saturday afternoon. He says he doesn't know what prompted the shooting or the victim's identity.

Officer Schellman says "a couple hundred" people came out of nearby apartment buildings after the shooting and began chanting "'Kill the police' and things like that."

He says gunshots were also heard at the scene, but there were no reports of injuries. About 60 other officers responded to the area in the northern section of St. Louis County at about 2:15 p.m.

Schellman says the crowd was under control by 5 p.m. and several of the additional officers had left.

seMissourian.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

Nigs gonna nig.

:eusa_pray:And after that...they are going to Re-nig.

wtf does welfare checks have to do anything with this? How stupid are you? We don't know what happened, so stop pointing stuff that has not been proven. This is a problem with a lot white conservatives, no wonder people in America and across the world think you guys are racist.

:eusa_hand:And after the looting these dudes did...its no wonder people assume they live off welfare.

I will bet everything I own that the manpig [sic] shooter was white, and his vyctym [sic] was African-American.

You'll bet some smelly Birkenstocks, a ratty tye-dye that hasn't been washed since 1969, and a copy of The Communist Manifesto you never managed to read all the way through? Wow, what conviction.

Forum List

Back