"Kill the police!"

I will bet everything I own that the manpig shooter was white, and his vyctym was African-American. This is almost certainly an act of extreme racist violence by whites against African-Americans.

It's the Trayvonocaust all over again. Hopefully this time, justice will be served to the perpetrator.

But it wouldn't have been "racist" if the white cop had allowed the black criminal to kill him? Get it together ... you're ignorance is starting to show.

BuvHx5-CAAAJeAT.jpg

Trayvon man is like, "Damn where are the skittles and cough syrup".

A white cop shot my brother. White cops, along with every other race of cop will shoot you..

More importantly, don't give them a reason to do it. This young "man" went for the officer's gun.

how do you know that? Other witnesses said that did not happen.....wait until the facts come out

Thoughts?

Can't say I completely disagree with those feelings anymore. We're seeing way too much of this shit. I can honestly say when those two cops were killed here in Vegas a couple of months ago by those two neo-Nazi loons I wasn't exactly heartbroken about it.

Heard they were militia/soverign citizen types. Mighta been all 3 though I suppose.

They were Occupy Wall Street fruitcakes.

If their insurance companies don't pay due to the civil insurrection nature of this destruction, I wonder how many businesses will be able to weather this event. A community is struck with one of its young being gunned down and it reacts by tearing itself apart. Insanity.

Demonstrators will be allowed to protest Monday morning | FOX2now.com

The looted businesses included:

Zisser Tire and Auto
AutoZone
Quik Trip
Family Dollar
Walmart
Footlocker
Ross Dress for Less
Walgreens
Shoe Carnival
Hibbett Sports
Taco Bell
Sprint Store
KMart
DTLR
Phillips 66
Meineke

screenshot_21.jpg

Customer posts a note to QuikTrip burned by looters | FOX2now.com

The protest started out as peaceful and then the cops released dogs onto the crowd and that's when the riots began.

In the black community, there is already a sense of "They don't care about us." Then you add that a young, unarmed black man is killed by a police officer who has pepper spray and a tazer to use. Not to mention the constant harassment from police that black people get for just being black in a certain neighborhood. Or when they are in a group of friends and then hang out in a certain public area and then white people freak out and demand they be kept out by curfews.

So you add all that up, you're already pissed off and try to express your frustrations and the police release the dogs on you? The only thing left is civil disobedience.

Civil disobedience is a fair and proper response. Care to educate us on how that includes looting? Rioting is absolutely warranted if the police over react. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around how that also makes it OK to steal from fellow citizens and burn down their business....

I know one thing though. Every business that was affected should close up shop and leave. If the locals disrespect them that much there is no reason for them to remain and service that community.

BY Eli Rosenberg NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Sunday, August 10, 2014, 4:44 PM---

"As the unnamed cop exited his squad car, one of the men pushed him back inside, where there was a struggle over the officer’s weapon, Belmar said. At least one shot was fired in the car, hitting no one."

I heard he went for the officer's gun. If so, the officer was within his right to shoot.

Always overreacting.

Well, it happened INSIDE the squad car. But that doesn't explain why witnesses said he had his hands up in the air when he was shot outside the squad car. I hope someone has this on their iPhone. I really do.

I will bet everything I own that the manpig shooter was white, and his vyctym was African-American. This is almost certainly an act of extreme racist violence by whites against African-Americans.

It's the Trayvonocaust all over again. Hopefully this time, justice will be served to the perpetrator.

But it wouldn't have been "racist" if the white cop had allowed the black criminal to kill him?

Correct! There's hope for you after all, conservatard. Maybe some day you'll become an enlightened lybyryl dedicated to equality, just like me.

I'm thinking the police should just abandon the ghettos of St Loius, fence them in and let them have at it.....so peace could reign ! Lol

But it wouldn't have been "racist" if the white cop had allowed the black criminal to kill him?

Correct! There's hope for you after all, conservatard. Maybe some day you'll become an enlightened lybyryl dedicated to equality, just like me.

Thought so.

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) -- St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar says the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown came after an altercation with police.

Thoughts?

Thought Number One:
Blacks always have a way of turning a situation where the other races might sympathize for them and then, through their collective actions, those feelings go away. Protest and get your voice heard, but calling for the killing of all cops because of one cop is disgusting. Can they acknowledge for ONCE, for god sake for the betterment of your children, that fighting a police officer and reaching for his gun is stupid, idiotic and can only lead to bad things.

And of course the rioting. Why do Blacks always take there anger towards something as an excuse to steal, vandalize and commit violent hate crimes! It's disgusting? Do black even care that sympathy is now lost on them? Do blacks care that destroying their own community only hurts the black community? I doubt it!

Thought Number Two:
I REFUSE to jump to conclusions. First, they hired the same scum bag, race baiting lawyer that divided the country in the Trayvonn Martin case. I don't believe a DAMN thing being reported in the media. The media is portraying it a young UNARMED black man, that was minding his own business when a white bigoted cop started to harass him. Due to the white racist cops aggression an altercation ensued, to which the black teen pushed him into his cruiser. The cop then shot the teen once in the car. When the black teen was fleeing he was shot again.

Thought Number Three:
For ONCE, just once, I want the black community to step up and take responsibility for their action. If it wasn't because their communities are rampant with drugs, rape, violence, gangs, pimping and of course murder, then the police wouldn't be so vigilant, the police presence wouldn't be so over-whelming and scary. The reason the police are there and in great numbers is because that is where the crime is! Duh!

Last edited:

Ask any honest black man, which race of cops give them the most trouble and nearly all of them will say Black cops. Black cops usually have come from the areas they work and they have zero tolerance and sympathy for the thugs that destroy the community. Black cops have more leeway, since they can't be accused of being racist.

Facts are important, you seek them out!

A white cop shot my brother. White cops, along with every other race of cop will shoot you..

More importantly, don't give them a reason to do it. This young "man" went for the officer's gun.

Exactly. This is what blacks don't seem to get. If I assaulted a cop and tried to get his gun away from him I'd be a dead white woman. It's not racism, it's the cop protecting himself.

Again if a cop approaches you, don't run and you do what he says. unless you've been living under a rock you know he has a loaded gun and will use it. Keep your hands where he can see them. You say yes sir and no sir. That's not a hard concept to learn. Apparently someone didn't teach the kid that important lesson. It's not you against a cop. It's you against a loaded gun and the gun will win every time.

Ask any honest black man

"You can verify my completely unsubstantiated, unquantifiable 'evidence,' just ask anyone! And if they don't corroborate my claims, they're a damned liar!"

This is what conservatards ACTUALLY believe constitutes a mature, rational argument. Beyond ridiculous.

I heard he went for the officer's gun. If so, the officer was within his right to shoot.

Always overreacting.

Well, it happened INSIDE the squad car. But that doesn't explain why witnesses said he had his hands up in the air when he was shot outside the squad car. I hope someone has this on their iPhone. I really do.

He may have had his hands up outside the squad car but when the cop went to cuff him he may have put up a struggle and somehow wound up inside the car. The cop could also have had the door open while he was running the kids name through the computer and the kid may have rushed him. If the kid was inside the car usually they are already cuffed so his hand wouldn't have been up or he wouldn't have been able to go for the gun. I hope there was a dash cam or someone got it on cell phone too, but I'd think considering the rioting, if they did it would already be viral. I haven't seen anything of that nature yet.

Forum List

Back