Killer sets trap, says its "stand your ground"

If I were on a jury I would never convict a homeowner who shot a piece of shit criminal in defense of his home, family or property.
Then hopefully, you will never be chosen for the jury Skull....just please make certain you answer the lawyers questions HONESTLY when you are questioned before being chosen for a jury.

Jurists have a duty to hear ALL of the facts put before them, before determining the person on trial's fate....just taking the stance of presuming they are ALL innocent before hearing the FACTS of the case is irresponsible and UNJUST.....not justice!!!!

If I were on a jury I would never convict a homeowner who shot a piece of shit criminal in defense of his home, family or property.
Then hopefully, you will never be chosen for the jury Skull....just please make certain you answer the lawyers questions HONESTLY when you are questioned before being chosen for a jury.

Jurists have a duty to hear ALL of the facts put before them, before determining the person on trial's fate....just taking the stance of presuming they are ALL innocent before hearing the FACTS of the case is irresponsible and UNJUST.....not justice!!!!

Personally I'd listen to all the facts. But they better not include entering the home with the intent to rob,rape,steal or any combination thereof.
If they do the guy walks.

Whatever.

I have no sympathy for criminals.

If you're in someone's home uninvited and you get dead YOU started the chain of events that led to it therefore you are the guilty party.

Bullshit.

An open door is not an invitation to come on in.

Damn you people are stupid!!

An open door is either an invitation to come in or a warning that something is wrong. You won't know which until you go in and check.

There is a big difference between breaking into someone's home and walking in an open door.

Are you an idiot? An open door could be me letting the cool breeze in. If you want to be stupid enough to walk in don't expect to walk out.

If you don't want someone walking into your home, lock the door. There are locking screen doors so you can let the breeze in and still have a locked door. You leave your door wide open, you are asking people to walk right in. Not sure where you grew up, but that's classic manners right there. An open door is an invitation.

I defended the guy in MN who shot the teens that broke into his home. There is no defense when you leave your door open.

Whatever.

If you're in someone's home uninvited and you get dead YOU started the chain of events that led to it therefore you are the guilty party.

And if you leave your door open, you are inviting people to come in.

An open door is an invitation to investigate according to the cops.

So if they guy had shot a cop would he be able to use the stand your ground defence?

Just curious.

Do you think the cop isn't going to knock and identify himself?

Doesn't matter. The point here is he left the door open. You have every right to defend your property. You do not have the right to shoot someone who walks through an open door. Now, if once they are in, they take something, then all bets are off.

Whatever.

No I'm not.

I am simply leaving my door open.

Don't assume what the intentions of anther are. It's a good way to get dead.

If you are not invited into a person's house you do not enter under any circumstances.

Yes, it is that simple.

Whatever.

No I'm not.

If you are not invited into a person's house you do not enter under any circumstances.

Yes, it is that simple.

This man will get life, it's that simple. You leave your door open, it's an invitation to come in. That's the way it's been in this country and many others for generations.

Sadly nobody seems to know that today. Obviously they've never grown up visiting their neighbors, walking down the beach or the street and stopping in to introduce themselves to the new arrivals. They don't even know what real socialization is and probably can't maintain a conversation in person for more than a minute.

Whatever.

No I'm not.

Yes, it is that simple.

If you leave your door open and someone walks in and you shoot them, you are going to jail for murder. There is no stand your ground defense for that. You were not threatened by anyone. You invited them into your home and then shot them.

No I'm not.

Yes, it is that simple.

This man will get life, it's that simple. You leave your door open, it's an invitation to come in. That's the way it's been in this country and many others for generations.

Sadly nobody seems to know that today. Obviously they've never grown up visiting their neighbors, walking down the beach or the street and stopping in to introduce themselves to the new arrivals. They don't even know what real socialization is and probably can't maintain a conversation in person for more than a minute.

Really? I'm in my 40s and have never ever once walked into a person's home simply because the door was open even if I knew them.

I really don't care if you assume an open door or an open window is an invitation. Unless I look at you and tell you to come in to my home you are not invited in.

No I'm not.

Yes, it is that simple.

Really? I'm in my 40s and have never ever once walked into a person's home simply because the door was open even if I knew them.

I really don't care if you assume an open door or an open window is an invitation. Unless I look at you and tell you to come in to my home you are not invited in.

Not a window, a door. Did you never go to college? You leave the door open to your room, it's an invitation. It tells people you are not studying and you are open to company. If you leave the door open on your house, it's an invitation. That you don't recognize that is your problem. If the person who sees it open recognizes it and you shoot them, you are going to jail for murder.

There is a big difference between this story and the man in MN who shot two teens who broke into his home.

No I'm not.

Yes, it is that simple.

Where the hell do you get that stupid notion?

So if you leave your garage door open, anyone now has a right to come in and steal whatever they can see.

And since you left the door open you can't defend yourself or your property.

What if it's half open?

One day I saw that the girl next door had left her keys in the door.

Tell me... does that give anyone free rights to everything? Lucky her roommate girl was home, and fixed the problem.

What if she hadn't been? Can they empty her house? Or maybe even if she was there, is that free game?

Seriously, if leaving a door open makes all attempts to stop a criminal illegal.... where does that end? Idiots always defending the criminals and attacking the victims. I hate leftists.

So if you leave your garage door open, anyone now has a right to come in and steal whatever they can see.

And since you left the door open you can't defend yourself or your property.

What if it's half open?

One day I saw that the girl next door had left her keys in the door.

Tell me... does that give anyone free rights to everything? Lucky her roommate girl was home, and fixed the problem.

What if she hadn't been? Can they empty her house? Or maybe even if she was there, is that free game?

Seriously, if leaving a door open makes all attempts to stop a criminal illegal.... where does that end? Idiots always defending the criminals and attacking the victims. I hate leftists.

Oh please, I didn't say you can't defend your property. I said an open door is an invitation and you can't shoot someone just for walking in the open door. I have no problems with shooting someone who is stealing from you, none at all. IMO if you are committing a crime you give up all your rights. Walking in an open door is not a crime.

Keep in mind, I think the guy in MN should get off. He shot kids who'd broken into his home.

Entering without permission is trespassing.

The man had no right to set up a shooting range and then chum the prey.

He will die in prision.

Forum List

Back