Killing Candace Owens Stupidity

Candace Owens is the best!:clap:

I like... admired her.... and respect her more than you'd ever know OP!
Another idiot. You admire a woman who stands up and loudly speaks fact free nonsense.

The white dude was right.

You really need to quit repeating this nonsense.
Its a fact

Without slavery you would be herding goats in africa and America would be a happier place without blacks rioting in the streets

You should worship the old slave owners

When you turn black come talk. But this is an excuse. You would not let your child make an excuse for doing wrong because someone else did it too. You make me laugh with you assinine accusations of my racism. Speaking out on white racism is not racism no matter how much my doing so causes your poor wittle feewings to get hurt.
its nobodys faulty you arernt white dude....get woke

Its a fact

Without slavery you would be herding goats in africa and America would be a happier place without blacks rioting in the streets

You should worship the old slave owners
No, it's not a fact. Whites riot and I think the real "Americans" think like this:

1694098460285.png

I'm quite sure they would be happier if whites moved away.

So git, go on back to Europe.

Everything Candace Owens said was factually debunked in that first video. So it's time to drop the white fragility .

The lefts narrative is that “slavery” is to be assigned as a unique American evil, and we are forever stained by it as THE original sin.

Candace merely busted that narrative, easily, and now you’re mad.

white fragility .
You’re quoting a rabid racist using that term, so it tells us where you’re coming from.

You can continue to obsess about race with the sad Ms Diangelo.. us conservatives will continue to judge people by their character.

Your thinking is exactly the same as the KKK’s

The lefts narrative is that “slavery” is to be assigned as a unique American evil, and we are forever stained by it as THE original sin.

Candace merely busted that narrative, easily, and now you’re mad.
Candace didn't bust jack squat. Nobody has ever said that slavery was unique to America. But Owens uses the word slavery without gong into detail. For example in Africa slavery was used mostly in a way similar to incarceration. Africans did not really travel around grabbing up people to enslave. War captives were most of the enslaved. That's more humane than mass slaughter.

most of what Owens and Dennis Prager presented was inaccurate and I would suggest that Prager pay the money for a historian to discuss this issue than some dizzy black ----- who dropped out of college.

You’re quoting a rabid racist using that term, so it tells us where you’re coming from.

You can continue to obsess about race with the sad Ms Diangelo.. us conservatives will continue to judge people by their character.

Your thinking is exactly the same as the KKK’s
No, I'm quoting a term made up by a leading anti racist who coined the term after more than 20 years of observing white behavior in the workshops she did on racial sensitivity training. The fact you call her a racist shows our discomfort when race is presented to you. You right wingers don't judge by content of anything, you judge by race and you use one line from Dr. King in order to defend your refusal to stop being racist.

No, I'm quoting a term made up by a leading anti racist who coined the term after more than 20 years of observing white behavior in the workshops she did on racial sensitivity training. The fact you call her a racist shows our discomfort when race is presented to you. You right wingers don't judge by content of anything, you judge by race and you use one line from Dr. King in order to defend your refusal to stop being racist.
She employs racist thinking, and tries to convince people to look at skin color first. You, she, and the KKK are all joined in unison.

we conservatives want people to view all people by who they are, not their skin color. You’re projecting, and are actually mad at yourself here. Stop obsessing about race, if you look for racism under a rock, you’ll find it if you want to. It’s Paranoid Thinking

Forum List

Back