Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

The enemy of America is your ally. As long as Islam is at war to end the Constitutional Republic, you will support them.

You hate Christians, but Islam is your buddy.

Yet another example (above) as to why the educational system in this country sucks....and why right wingers will not see the oval office for decades.

Nope...you keep lying about that and I keep saying I don't support Muslims, especially radical muslims at all. They are just as crazy as radical christians.

The enemy of America is your ally. As long as Islam is at war to end the Constitutional Republic, you will support them.

You hate Christians, but Islam is your buddy.
I love this country and its Constitutional Republic. I hate the christian taliban and well as the muslim taliban. Thank goodness we have law and judges that strike down attempts at religious tyranny when called upon. You are a supporter of christian sharia.

Of course, the federal judge who ruled that Davis' was in breach of her position description duties did the right thing.....but in placing her in lock-up, rather than imposing a heavy daily fine was somewhat of a mistake.

I understand that the ruling was based on the fact that if simply a fine was imposed, that Davis would be out of jail and her supporters would be paying the fine.....although I understand that such would have happened, I disagree with what the ultimate impact would have been. For example:

Davis NOT being in jail would have prevented the charlatans like Huckabee in trying to garner some "support" by visiting Davis in jail.,,,,and, even more importantly,

had the fine been $10,000 per day, I am sure that a few days would have been picked up by Davis' supporters....but keep asking those supporters to constantly dig into their pockets for more and more funds to keep Davis "free", and the true LOYALTY and CONVICTION of evangelicals would have been better tested.

Ah liberals want to destroy the woman financially, shocker /sarcasm. There is nothing quite as low as a liberal in this world.

What a stupid and unfounded statement.

SHE chose to break the law.

No one forced her to break the law.

SHE chose it.

You also CHOOSE to ignore what the bible says about adultery and bastard babies. She also CHOSE her sins. No one forced her to sin and sin and sin and sin.

You believe that rabid nutters should not have to abide by the same laws as liberals. Why do you believe that some people are above the law?

My personal opinion of liberals is that many are lowlife scum, this liberal wishing to destroy the woman financially is a prime example. There are multiple examples of gays pulling this same crap, winning ridiculous awards over $100k for someone not baking them a fucking wedding cake give me a break. Organizing smear campaigns to try to destroy peoples businesses. Yet when liberals willfully ignore a law they don't agree with you don't see conservatives trying to destroy them financially or profit from it. Yes many liberals are lowlife scum.
You DO know that to "win" judgements requires going before a court and possibly a jury and convincing them that a law was broken and/or your rights curtailed. You make it sound like gays can randomly and unfairly win some kind of "lottery" with no convincing evidence at all.

It was a fine idiot and not awarded by a court or judge it was awarded by some gay loving liberal puke administrator in state government.
You are a fine idiot? I think many of us would agree.

Again, I ask.......

How would right wingers on here feel, if Davis were a Muslim and on the basis of her beliefs she had refused to issue marriage licenses to a gay couple???

I, in all honesty, would have fined her or thrown her in jail EXACTLY for the same reasons....

(BTW, Davis' brand of evangelical Christianity is younger than she is....)

Here's a generic position description of the duties of a County Clerk......Ask yourself IF Davis took an oath to adhere to the stated duties, and whether she is in breach of those duties.
Job Description

Job Title: County Clerk
Department: County Clerk
Reports To: ELECTED POSITION
FLSA Status: Exempt

SUMMARY Directs the County department responsible for issuing licenses, maintaining vital statistics, registration of voters and conducting elections.

PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.

Responsible for the office that issues County licenses (marriage, motel, liquor, bingo), maintains records and issues certificates of Vital Statistics (birth death, marriage), computes tax extensions and Mobile Home Privilege Taxes and maintains accurate County maps.
However she is also in a position to recuse herself, or refuse to issue. It's a sad state of affairs when elected officials and business owners must commit sacrilege to maintain their position....despite the fact that they have requested reasonable accommodation.

The judge was doing his job. The clerk was not and she should remain in jail.

Would it be better if they executed her in front of the court house as an example to others who fail to bow? :thup:
Nope. Just either tell her to do her job like they pay her to do...or else resign if she REALLY believed that stuff she spouts.

the desperation in your insults is hilarious.

I actually like you, Blues.......Through any one of your posts, you can make the point as to how truly inane right wingers can be, much better than a series of mine trying to point out the stupidity.

....and for THAT, I thank you.

Its not rocket science, I hate liberals.
You must have a truly sad life then, living in a country founded by liberals.

We booted the libs out of congress in two historic ass kickings. We threw libs to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing at them I'm telling you its good times to be a conservative

You're right, us poor progressives didn't have enough dead people and illegal immigrants voting during the last mid term elections.....

We vow to do better in the future......LOL

Last edited:
I love this country and its Constitutional Republic. I hate the christian taliban and well as the muslim taliban. Thank goodness we have law and judges that strike down attempts at religious tyranny when called upon. You are a supporter of christian sharia.

You hate Christians, that much is true. Since no Christian in this nation has had the power to make you do anything against your will, your shit of "taliban" is just demagoguery.

Oh, and I've posted on dozens of threads demonstrating what Muslims do to homosexuals, and all you have EVER done is spew more hatred at Christians.

Its not rocket science, I hate liberals.

Perhaps strong laxatives might help, Blues.....

We booted the libs out of congress in two historic ass kickings. We threw libs to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing at them I'm telling you its good times to be a conservative. :eusa_dance:
And tell us....where has that gotten you? What historic conservative legislature has transpired due to your "historic ass kickings"?

You hate Christians, that much is true. Since no Christian in this nation has had the power to make you do anything against your will, your shit of "taliban" is just demagoguery.

Oh, and I've posted on dozens of threads demonstrating what Muslims do to homosexuals, and all you have EVER done is spew more hatred at Christians.
Pretty cool, how you can make up stuff about what other posters believe and then argue against that made up position. You must be a lot of fun at parties going around and telling people what they believe then arguing with them while they look at you and roll their eyes.

People better start waking up to what is going on. They came for Kim Davis and you said Nothing. well you know the rest of that saying

What a load of horse shit. Kim Davis was the one persecuting people by denying them their civil right to marriage. PERIOD.

If you want to live in a theocracy go join ISIS. The Christian Taliban has a lot in common with them.

that is a lie. she explains why she CANT issue them and she is the ONE following the law. that is now on the books for the state of Kentucky. you hysterical people are not only lying about all of this, but is cheering a citizen of our country be wrongly JAILED. she can't just GO AND CHANGE the laws only the state Governments can do that. Just because you people think the Supreme court can go and make up the laws that a state has to follow. doesn't work that way. they don't have the POWER to make laws.
I don't know why anyone is surprised. The same people who screech that she's "CHRISTIAN TALIBAN! THROW HER IN JAIL!" are the same ones who think cops deserve to be killed.

No you all failed this woman is you fellow countrywoman. and the supreme court lead you people astray.
from the article:
Numerous experts have pointed out that, under the U.S. Constitution, the Supreme Court cannot make law. The Supreme Court’s “power to offer opinion does not equal the power to make law,”
notes the Tenth Amendment Center. Generally speaking, experts say, the Supreme Court can overturn laws and executive actions but it cannot enforce its rulings. The power to make law is given to the representatives of the people in the national and state legislatures.
Name the law that the Supreme Court has made.....they usually have names and statute #s.

Supreme Court in June made gay marriage legal across the United States in violation of States rights.
Did the same thing in rewriting the Obama Care law from a mandate to a tax.
Did the same thing in Citizens United.

However she is also in a position to recuse herself, or refuse to issue. It's a sad state of affairs when elected officials and business owners must commit sacrilege to maintain their position....despite the fact that they have requested reasonable accommodation.

Just a few more brain cells in your empty head, kosher and you too would realize that there is a MAJOR difference between an "elected official" and a "business owner".

When Davis ran for the county clerk position, did she OPENLY STATE that she would NOT issue licenses to gay couples, as both her position description states and the law mandates???

Pretty cool, how you can make up stuff about what other posters believe and then argue against that made up position. You must be a lot of fun at parties going around and telling people what they believe then arguing with them while they look at you and roll their eyes.

No one need make up anything about you shortbus, you are one of the most virulent anti-Christian bigots on the board.

But to be fair, if you want to link to all these posts of yours condemning Islam, you can show me up...

Shall I hold my breath? :dunno:

I don't know why anyone is surprised. The same people who screech that she's "CHRISTIAN TALIBAN! THROW HER IN JAIL!" are the same ones who think cops deserve to be killed.

WOW, "brilliant" deduction !!!! After an extensive survey, koshermoron, has determined that there is a "link" regarding the stupidity she stated above.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back