Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

So....you want to compare a Bush appointed Republican judge to ISIS> This is getting better and better and better. :clap:
Actually, I don't give a rat's ass who appointed him...

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...

The Democrats will pay dearly for that.
There is no persecution and they are not revolting, just in your imagination.
And what happens when a minister is faced with the option of performing a gay wedding or facing a lawsuit (or jail time)..

After all, the gays are already going after everybody from clerks to bakers...

And gays aren't that popular with blacks anyway.
Obiwan, a Minister/Priest/Rabbi does not work for the government or get paid to do a government job, as with Kim Davis....
And neither do bakers....
Your complaint is with State level Public Accommodation laws....so, what are you doing in your state to repeal them?

No....Jake is spot one. You are one of the small group of weirdoes trying to establish christian sharia in this country. Fortunately you are failing.

Almost every President we have had was Christian including the one we have now.
There was three that believed in God but had no formal affiliation. Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Johnson and Abraham Lincoln. None of them were Caliphs, just like none are now.
Why would you call "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA" a Christian, when he openly admits with his own mouth that his a MUSLIM?

No where in that video does he say he is a Muslim. He sides with the Muslim faith because he was raised around it.
He actually does say he is a Christian in this video.

In fact he was RAISED as a child -----in islam -----he attended muslim schools as a child-----not that I care

Really? check your facts Rosie, on this....
RAISED??? surely you jest?
He lived in Indonesia for 4 years, 2 years he attended a GENERAL School, where there were Christians, Buddhists, Confucian etc attending as well, NOT an Islamic school, and the other 2 years he attended CATHOLIC school.

CNN debunks false report about Obama - CNN.com
• Report alleges Illinois senator attended radical Muslim school as a child
• CNN reporter visits Indonesia school in question, sees no radicalism
• Former classmate calls school "general," with multiple religions
Adjust font size:
icon.minus.dim.gif

icon.plus.gif

JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa. (Watch video of Obama's school
icon_video.gif
)

Insight attributed the information in its article to an unnamed source, who said it was discovered by "researchers connected to Senator Clinton." A spokesman for Clinton, who is also weighing a White House bid, denied that the campaign was the source of the Obama claim.

He called the story "an obvious right-wing hit job."

Insight stood by its story in a response posted on its Web site Monday afternoon.

The Insight article was cited several times Friday on Fox News and was also referenced by the New York Post, The Glenn Beck program on CNN Headline News and a number of political blogs. (Watch how the Obama "gossip" spread
icon_video.gif
)

School not a madrassa
But reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., shows the allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNN dispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta to investigate.

He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

Fox News executive Bill Shine told CNN "Reliable Sources" anchor Howard Kurtz that some of the network's hosts were simply expressing their opinions and repeatedly cited Insight as the source of the allegations.

Obama has noted in his two books, "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope," that he spent two years in a Muslim school and another two years in a Catholic school while living in Indonesia from age 6 to 10.

Must have been one of those "not really christian" catholic schools like the judge apparently went to.

Of course, the federal judge who ruled that Davis' was in breach of her position description duties did the right thing.....but in placing her in lock-up, rather than imposing a heavy daily fine was somewhat of a mistake.

I understand that the ruling was based on the fact that if simply a fine was imposed, that Davis would be out of jail and her supporters would be paying the fine.....although I understand that such would have happened, I disagree with what the ultimate impact would have been. For example:

Davis NOT being in jail would have prevented the charlatans like Huckabee in trying to garner some "support" by visiting Davis in jail.,,,,and, even more importantly,

had the fine been $10,000 per day, I am sure that a few days would have been picked up by Davis' supporters....but keep asking those supporters to constantly dig into their pockets for more and more funds to keep Davis "free", and the true LOYALTY and CONVICTION of evangelicals would have been better tested.

Ah liberals want to destroy the woman financially, shocker /sarcasm. There is nothing quite as low as a liberal in this world.

What a stupid and unfounded statement.

SHE chose to break the law.

No one forced her to break the law.

SHE chose it.

You also CHOOSE to ignore what the bible says about adultery and bastard babies. She also CHOSE her sins. No one forced her to sin and sin and sin and sin.

You believe that rabid nutters should not have to abide by the same laws as liberals. Why do you believe that some people are above the law?

My personal opinion of liberals is that many are lowlife scum, this liberal wishing to destroy the woman financially is a prime example. There are multiple examples of gays pulling this same crap, winning ridiculous awards over $100k for someone not baking them a fucking wedding cake give me a break. Organizing smear campaigns to try to destroy peoples businesses. Yet when liberals willfully ignore a law they don't agree with you don't see conservatives trying to destroy them financially or profit from it. Yes many liberals are lowlife scum.
Easy fix, don't break the law. No fines, no jail. no out of business signs...
You are just mad that I pointed out the left attack like an infestation of rabid vermin anyone who disagrees with them.

Like the way you all attacked Meghan Kelly over Trump?

We called Kelly out for her very liberal like 'gotcha' hit job on Trump. We didn't try to get her fired which is what the lowlife liberal scum typically do.

I believe that Catholic judge would be surprised to be called anti-christian.
I wish these rightwing, fundamentalist, so called Christians would stop all this belly aching about being oppressed. Whine, whine, whine. It's just so much BS. :wine:

And this is what happens when you close down the mental institutions in the 70's and 80's.. we are seeing the results now
My goodness! Isn't THAT the Truth! :clap:

No....Jake is spot one. You are one of the small group of weirdoes trying to establish christian sharia in this country. Fortunately you are failing.

There was three that believed in God but had no formal affiliation. Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Johnson and Abraham Lincoln. None of them were Caliphs, just like none are now.
Why would you call "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA" a Christian, when he openly admits with his own mouth that his a MUSLIM?

No where in that video does he say he is a Muslim. He sides with the Muslim faith because he was raised around it.

In fact he was RAISED as a child -----in islam -----he attended muslim schools as a child-----not that I care

Er...no he did not.

when he lived in Kenya-----even if it was a catholic school----it is very possible that
he had classes for muslim kids in ISLAM----- Catholic schools in third world
countries are VERY ACCOMODATING -------so I have been told by people of southeast asia who attended them

Really? check your facts Rosie, on this....
RAISED??? surely you jest?
He lived in Indonesia for 4 years, 2 years he attended a GENERAL School, where there were Christians, Buddhists, Confucian etc attending as well, NOT an Islamic school, and the other 2 years he attended CATHOLIC school.

CNN debunks false report about Obama - CNN.com
• Report alleges Illinois senator attended radical Muslim school as a child
• CNN reporter visits Indonesia school in question, sees no radicalism
• Former classmate calls school "general," with multiple religions
Adjust font size:
icon.minus.dim.gif

icon.plus.gif

JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa. (Watch video of Obama's school
icon_video.gif
)

Insight attributed the information in its article to an unnamed source, who said it was discovered by "researchers connected to Senator Clinton." A spokesman for Clinton, who is also weighing a White House bid, denied that the campaign was the source of the Obama claim.

He called the story "an obvious right-wing hit job."

Insight stood by its story in a response posted on its Web site Monday afternoon.

The Insight article was cited several times Friday on Fox News and was also referenced by the New York Post, The Glenn Beck program on CNN Headline News and a number of political blogs. (Watch how the Obama "gossip" spread
icon_video.gif
)

School not a madrassa
But reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., shows the allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNN dispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta to investigate.

He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

Fox News executive Bill Shine told CNN "Reliable Sources" anchor Howard Kurtz that some of the network's hosts were simply expressing their opinions and repeatedly cited Insight as the source of the allegations.

Obama has noted in his two books, "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope," that he spent two years in a Muslim school and another two years in a Catholic school while living in Indonesia from age 6 to 10.

Must have been one of those "not really christian" catholic schools like the judge apparently went to.

??? I don't know-----I know several hindus who attended catholic schools-----
------the schools kinda accommodate them -------sorta. (???)

I see I struck a nerve boo hoo lib.

You're right Blues.....I should not be laughing at you.....My mother told me not to be mean to idiots...after all, they can't help being idiots.....LOL

Of course, the federal judge who ruled that Davis' was in breach of her position description duties did the right thing.....but in placing her in lock-up, rather than imposing a heavy daily fine was somewhat of a mistake.

I understand that the ruling was based on the fact that if simply a fine was imposed, that Davis would be out of jail and her supporters would be paying the fine.....although I understand that such would have happened, I disagree with what the ultimate impact would have been. For example:

Davis NOT being in jail would have prevented the charlatans like Huckabee in trying to garner some "support" by visiting Davis in jail.,,,,and, even more importantly,

had the fine been $10,000 per day, I am sure that a few days would have been picked up by Davis' supporters....but keep asking those supporters to constantly dig into their pockets for more and more funds to keep Davis "free", and the true LOYALTY and CONVICTION of evangelicals would have been better tested.

Ah liberals want to destroy the woman financially, shocker /sarcasm. There is nothing quite as low as a liberal in this world.

SHE chose it.

You also CHOOSE to ignore what the bible says about adultery and bastard babies. She also CHOSE her sins. No one forced her to sin and sin and sin and sin.

You believe that rabid nutters should not have to abide by the same laws as liberals. Why do you believe that some people are above the law?

My personal opinion of liberals is that many are lowlife scum, this liberal wishing to destroy the woman financially is a prime example. There are multiple examples of gays pulling this same crap, winning ridiculous awards over $100k for someone not baking them a fucking wedding cake give me a break. Organizing smear campaigns to try to destroy peoples businesses. Yet when liberals willfully ignore a law they don't agree with you don't see conservatives trying to destroy them financially or profit from it. Yes many liberals are lowlife scum.
You DO know that to "win" judgements requires going before a court and possibly a jury and convincing them that a law was broken and/or your rights curtailed. You make it sound like gays can randomly and unfairly win some kind of "lottery" with no convincing evidence at all.

Yet the Government just forced Christians who work in Government to accept a practice that is condemned in Christian, Jewish and Muslim religions.
That interferes with the fist amendment that says government shall make no law prohibiting the freedom of exercising their religion.
This whole thing has been handed badly where the rights of both sides should be exercised.
It is not right that one side of a small minority should over ride the rights of the majority.
Reasonable compromises can be done but it seems that gays are not willing to do so.
Why didn't this woman languish in jail for refusing to perform marriages for THREE YEARS?

1st Dallas same-sex marriage momentous for couple and judge
Because for judges, it's voluntary....it's the PERFORMING of the ceremony. But prove me wrong. Show me that judges of her level in Texas have it in their job description that they are REQUIRED to perform weddings.

According to Taz, Christians in our country are "Taliban".

Then stop acting like it.
You obviously have no concept of what it means to "act like the Taliban". The Taliban would drag those fags into the street and chop them to bits.
They prefer to throw them off of tall buildings. You prefer to beat on them whenever you can. At least the real Taliban is honest about it...

Perhaps some right wingers would rather be referred to as the more "liberal" wing of the Taliban.
No, that would be progressives, who defend radical Muslims while killing cops and throwing Christians in jail.
Name some progressives here who are defending radical Muslims. Name names.

Then stop acting like it.
You obviously have no concept of what it means to "act like the Taliban". The Taliban would drag those fags into the street and chop them to bits.
They prefer to throw them off of tall buildings. You prefer to beat on them whenever you can. At least the real Taliban is honest about it...

Perhaps some right wingers would rather be referred to as the more "liberal" wing of the Taliban.
The real Taliban has, unlike the American version, actual faith...
Again defending the killers and torturers of women and children, while criminalizing those who defend liberty.
He's not defending them....he's dissing YOU.

No you all failed this woman is you fellow countrywoman. and the supreme court lead you people astray.
from the article:
Numerous experts have pointed out that, under the U.S. Constitution, the Supreme Court cannot make law. The Supreme Court’s “power to offer opinion does not equal the power to make law,”
notes the Tenth Amendment Center. Generally speaking, experts say, the Supreme Court can overturn laws and executive actions but it cannot enforce its rulings. The power to make law is given to the representatives of the people in the national and state legislatures.
Name the law that the Supreme Court has made.....they usually have names and statute #s.

Nope...you keep lying about that and I keep saying I don't support Muslims, especially radical muslims at all. They are just as crazy as radical christians.

The enemy of America is your ally. As long as Islam is at war to end the Constitutional Republic, you will support them.

You hate Christians, but Islam is your buddy.

This a beginning. Bakers and public officials then Disney and next church. Soon we will see the law suit. And with judges like this tyrant we can expect more of out liberty stolen. This is how rebellions start. Does no politician ever read history?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

The judge was doing his job. The clerk was not and she should remain in jail.

SHE chose it.

You DO know that to "win" judgements requires going before a court and possibly a jury and convincing them that a law was broken and/or your rights curtailed. You make it sound like gays can randomly and unfairly win some kind of "lottery" with no convincing evidence at all.

It was a fine idiot and not awarded by a court or judge it was awarded by some gay loving liberal puke administrator in state government.

the desperation in your insults is hilarious.

I actually like you, Blues.......Through any one of your posts, you can make the point as to how truly inane right wingers can be, much better than a series of mine trying to point out the stupidity.

....and for THAT, I thank you.

Forum List

Back