Kim Davis loses again...

No no, right here in America.

So you didn't answer the question. So I'll ask it agian.

If two women can marry, why can't I marry two women?

OK....2 responses...

1. You should direct your question to Kim Davis who has actually managed to marry 4 men.

2. Your question should be better phrased thusly: Why shouldn't one woman be allowed to marry TWO other women......or one man TWO other men.......of course, AT THE SAME TIME.

(just trying to help you with your stupidity.)
:rofl:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You still didn't answer the question. I give up. You obvoiusly can't come up with a good answer because of the absurdity of two women being able to get married. If they can get married I should be able to marry two women.

The only stupidity is allowing two women or two men to marry in the first place. I'm just pointing out the absurdity of it all.

/end thread.
Your inability to see that 2 and 3 are not the same number is duly noted. Are you attending the famous Stephanie School of 'Rhythmitik?

This graphic tells it all:

KDloses3-660x330.jpg

And here is the actual document denying her injunction:

103-ORDER-denying-injunction-pending-appeal.pdf

BOOM.

FYI.

Discuss. Is Kim Davis smart enough to know when to give up and simply be a human being?
She's loving the notoriety. So much for being humble.
Yepp.

her employer has ever right to change the rules.....every employer does...

Yeah...I remember when the Coast Guard told our guys they couldn't have beards anymore. Man were they pissed. "It's tradition" they screamed. "We've always had beards!", they wailed. They pissed, they moaned...and they shaved their beards. Not a single one was allowed a beard accommodation nor were they even allowed to "resign" if they didn't want to.

Attorney General: Clerk Kim Davis Violated Open Records Act

So Hillary is exonerated but Kim 'Denial' Davis did violate the Open Records Act according the the Kentucky attorney general. And Mike Huckabee lost a copyright lawsuit because of the music he used during his 'Yay for Kim Davis' media event.

Conservatives this is a country of laws. Do we need to build more prisons for you or are you going to start behaving yourselves?

Attorney General: Clerk Kim Davis Violated Open Records Act

So Hillary is exonerated but Kim 'Denial' Davis did violate the Open Records Act according the the Kentucky attorney general. And Mike Huckabee lost a copyright lawsuit because of the music he used during his 'Yay for Kim Davis' media event.

Conservatives this is a country of laws. Do we need to build more prisons for you or are you going to start behaving yourselves?
Nah didn't you get the memo? EVERYONE is above the law after today you just have to bribe,lie,murder,and blackmail!

Forum List

Back