Kim Davis loses again...

You read posts and stuff? I am impressed. The next step in liberal ideology. But that might violate liberal groupthink reading what others think.

You read posts and stuff? I am impressed. The next step in liberal ideology. But that might violate liberal groupthink reading what others think.
Did this make sense to anyone?

Anyone
And, how does giving marriage to people that have anal sex make any sense? Who is crazy here? How is this vital or necessary to a healthy republic?

Anyone
And, how does giving marriage to people that have anal sex make any sense? Who is crazy here? How is this vital or necessary to a healthy republic?

Straight couples have anal sex, dingbat.

Anyone
How does the form of fucking sex they have act as a check against getting married?

Do straight people have to prove they have sex or something?

Weird.

Anyone

Oh, for the love of fuck. lol.

Nope. Not gonna give up. Take this all the way to SC and then ignore their ruling if they rule wrongly again. By then figure legislature will be back in session to either impeach her (doubtful) or fix the laws in Kentucky like North Carolina has and its working.

Yep.....here we have yet another, right wing nut-job afflicted with, "the south shall rise again" syndrome.
What in the hell are you babbling about?
This graphic tells it all:

KDloses3-660x330.jpg

And here is the actual document denying her injunction:

103-ORDER-denying-injunction-pending-appeal.pdf

BOOM.

FYI.

Discuss. Is Kim Davis smart enough to know when to give up and simply be a human being?
Nope. Not gonna give up. Take this all the way to SC and then ignore their ruling if they rule wrongly again. By then figure legislature will be back in session to either impeach her (doubtful) or fix the laws in Kentucky like North Carolina has and its working.
And here's an example of the contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law common to many on the right.
Constitution as out of date as it is and confusing no,SC absolutely. Also SC can't MAKE law it only rules on laws. There is no new law that she is to be following yet. Learn that shit head.

Anyone

Straight couples have anal sex, dingbat.

Now be patient, Carla. Mary hadn't had sex since 1955, and she is a little out of touch....

Anyone
How does the form of fucking sex they have act as a check against getting married?

Weird.

Don't bother. Mary believes only marriages that produce offspring naturally are worthy in our society. You would have better luck trying to convince your cat to support marriage equality.

Anyone

Weird.

Don't bother. Mary believes that only marriage that produce offspring naturally are worthy in our society. You would have better luck trying to convince your cat to support marriage equality.

My cat DOES support marriage equality!

Anyone

Weird.

Don't bother. Mary believes that only marriage that produce offspring naturally are worthy in our society. You would have better luck trying to convince your cat to support marriage equality.

How purrrrogressive!

Anyone

Weird.

How purrrrogressive!
Meow.

What if i just stick my pinky in like a quarter inch mary? Should the state be able to force divorce the wife and I? :lol:

Ahh, the hardheadedness of some elderly.

Its def cute though

Anyone

Weird.

"Marriage equality"?
Made up terms for a phony concept. What is next, "Alternate Gravity"?

Anyone

Weird.

"Marriage equality"?
Made up terms for a phony concept. What is next, "Alternate Gravity"?
Awwwww....its so sweet when it tries to ponder. Lol allah bless ya

how does giving marriage to people that have anal sex make any sense? Who is crazy here? How is this vital or necessary to a healthy republic?

You COULD be writing "public service announcements"...................for ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

Forum List

Back