Kim Foxx

Good.

She should never practice law again after the corrupt, dishonest/fraudulent disregard and derelict of her duty in dropping charges against Juicy Smellit.

I’d rather her face action against her than Smollet

I haven't seen anyone defending her actions. Have you?
Check with Juan Williams or Geraldo. They haven't weighed in yet but I already know what their answer will be.

So in other words, you don't care what they might have or haven't said, you just want to take a poke at them anyway. So Trumpian of you.

What's that supposed to mean? Those two are defenders of any crime a minority commits. It's in their blood.

I haven't seen anyone defending her actions. Have you?
Well the NACCP is going to give him an award......and you haven't seen Brian Stelter? Better, show me lefties outside of Chicago condemning her action.

Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx subpoenaed over Jussie Smollett case.

694940094001_6031062547001_6031059088001-vs.jpg

Foxx, Cook County’s state’s attorney, will have to appear in court after a retired appellate judge, Sheila O’Brien, filed a petition last week for a special prosecutor to probe the Smollett case, in which a 16-count indictment against the “Empire” actor was unexpectedly dropped last month.

Foxx’s top deputy, Joseph Magats, was also subpoenaed, and another document requested that Smollett appear at the hearing, the report said.

O’Brien requested Foxx, Magats, and Smollett produce original documents in the criminal case to assure the public “that they have not been altered or destroyed and will not be destroyed throughout this case,” the Sun-Times reports.

The petition for a special prosecutor claimed Foxx’s handling of the case was “plagued with irregularity.”

O’Brien argues that Foxx, who informally recused herself from the case due to contact she had with a relative of Smollett’s during the investigation, should have appointed a special prosecutor.

“Foxx’s conflict in this matter is beyond dispute,” O’Brien wrote, “instead, Foxx misled the public into believing that Smollett’s case was handled like any other prosecution and without influence.”

TRUMP SLAMS JUSSIE SMOLLETT AS A 'DISGRACE TO OUR NATION' DURING WISCONSIN RALLY

694940094001_6030710317001_6030709676001-vs.jpg

Forum List

Back