Kim Jong Un gets drunk, threatens military leaders until they cry

I doubt it will be an issue with Trump, but Im pretty sure that the training was bumped up
I hope the training was bumped towards adding a second, third, fourth, and maybe many more opinions towards the decision over whether or not to use nukes! B/c Trump is a dangerous lunatic, and whether you're left or right we're all in danger from this maniac. Maybe that's what it will take to reunite the nation.
But he is not the one that threatened to take on Russia as soon as he took office.
Considering your fear of war, and a rightful fear it is, I can imagine how relieved you were when the poster girl for colostomy bags was destroyed in the election.

I doubt it will be an issue with Trump, but Im pretty sure that the training was bumped up
I hope the training was bumped towards adding a second, third, fourth, and maybe many more opinions towards the decision over whether or not to use nukes! B/c Trump is a dangerous lunatic, and whether you're left or right we're all in danger from this maniac. Maybe that's what it will take to reunite the nation.
But he is not the one that threatened to take on Russia as soon as he took office.
Considering your fear of war, and a rightful fear it is, I can imagine how relieved you were when the poster girl for colostomy bags was destroyed in the election.
^ embarrassingly dumb comment

You better not complain about Trump's wars.

^ embarrassingly dumb comment

You better not complain about Trump's wars.
and yet you manage to make an even dumber comment.
What wars are we talking about that Trump, who is not yet in office, started?
You better wait till he starts one and then see why it was started before you actually complain about them. Think that might be an idea?
your choice, the incontinent cow, actually said she would start a war with Russia. Has Trump come out and stated that he was going to start a war with anyone that we are not already involved in conflict with?

The good news is we avoided voting for our own version of a drunk woman in power and doing retarded shit. That was a near miss.
Yet we still got a guy with a bad hairdo....
Let me know when he gets too drunk to give a concession speech. I'm pretty sure a hairdo isn't the same as being an unstable pile of shit but I'm going to guess you have a counter for that?
You'll have to forgive Moonglow there. He dropped out of high school decades ago. Spent his life in remedial jobs self-medicating with alcohol. As with most people of very limited IQ, his maturity level is on par with your basic 14 year old (it's bad....I mean really bad). Finally, he admitted to committing a very serious crime here on USMB. I would tell you what that crime was, but then he would cry to the mods and beg them to suspend me (even though they acknowledged that I was in fact telling the truth). However, due to the superior indexing on USMB, you'll be able to find it for yourself if you look hard enough.
What in the name of Jesus Christ and a pair of dice are you blabbering about?

The good news is we avoided voting for our own version of a drunk woman in power and doing retarded shit. That was a near miss.
Let me know when he gets too drunk to give a concession speech. I'm pretty sure a hairdo isn't the same as being an unstable pile of shit but I'm going to guess you have a counter for that?
You'll have to forgive Moonglow there. He dropped out of high school decades ago. Spent his life in remedial jobs self-medicating with alcohol. As with most people of very limited IQ, his maturity level is on par with your basic 14 year old (it's bad....I mean really bad). Finally, he admitted to committing a very serious crime here on USMB. I would tell you what that crime was, but then he would cry to the mods and beg them to suspend me (even though they acknowledged that I was in fact telling the truth). However, due to the superior indexing on USMB, you'll be able to find it for yourself if you look hard enough.
What in the name of Jesus Christ and a pair of dice are you blabbering about?
He feels the need to lie when trying to wiggle out of losing an argument, plus he feels superior in morals to a degree he thinks he is God..

You know exactly what you did wrong and continues to violate TOS..What with superior intellect you haven't accumulated..

Forum List

Back