Kim's Going Back To Jail

It's already been on the local news this morning...

... she herself will not issue any marriage licenses...

... but she will not interfere with deputies who do.

Her and her lawyers are protesting the court. She still wants the clerks office to refuse the licenses.
For the moment the other clerks will issue them, but she will likely do something to deny them.
All license issued while she was in jail, she says are invalid.
The fight will go on but she will see how far she can push w/o going to jail again, for the moment.

LOL She said she won't stop her deputies from issuing licences, well the gospel freak side show is over

It's already been on the local news this morning...

... she herself will not issue any marriage licenses...

... but she will not interfere with deputies who do.

This would be the perfect resolution to this matter.

Making a statement now. Back in the slammer by this afternoon.

Who won the bet?

Kim, clearly has gotten the spot light bug from the conservative nuts and like most people caught up in their 15 minutes, Kim is not going to go away quietly, that's why the Gov. of Ky. should step and remove this bitch and send her arrogant white ass the hell home. When tax payers are selected based on race or sexual orientation for her services, than clearly its a fed violation and the bitch should go.

So, Kim, your religion means so much to you that you are resigning, right?

Morality coming from a hater? Most people with their ass that high up in the air would step down based solely on their moral compass.....however, hillbillies don't want to give up that easy effin money, so morals will have to take a back seat.

so she is gonna get away with not doing her job wtf?
Tears? Yes I do think that's some crying and moaning and throwing a fit!

Who won the bet?

Kim, clearly has gotten the spot light bug from the conservative nuts and like most people caught up in their 15 minutes, Kim is not going to go away quietly, that's why the Gov. of Ky. should step and remove this bitch and send her arrogant white ass the hell home. When tax payers are selected based on race or sexual orientation for her services, than clearly its a fed violation and the bitch should go.

MUAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA! Love the hissy fits from the butt fucker brigade. Talk about spotlight a dyke bitch came ALL the way from Lexington this morning just to get her license in Rowan county...yeah nothing odd about that....

so she is gonna get away with not doing her job wtf?
Tears? Yes I do think that's some crying and moaning and throwing a fit!

Who won the bet?

MUAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA! Love the hissy fits from the butt fucker brigade. Talk about spotlight a dyke bitch came ALL the way from Lexington this morning just to get her license in Rowan county...yeah nothing odd about that....
Did they get their license?

You know.................the government DOES have a system in place to keep things running if the person who is running the office gets incapacitated in some way. Usually it falls to the second in command to run things while the boss is away. I know that's how it happens in the military, and that's how it happens in the secession for the Presidency as well.

Now.............if she's in jail, she's incapacitated and unable to do her job, so it falls to the next in line to be the boss.

Sorry..................those licenses are valid and will continue to be, no matter what kind of bullshit she and her lawyer try to come up with.

You know.................the government DOES have a system in place to keep things running if the person who is running the office gets incapacitated in some way. Usually it falls to the second in command to run things while the boss is away. I know that's how it happens in the military, and that's how it happens in the secession for the Presidency as well.

Now.............if she's in jail, she's incapacitated and unable to do her job, so it falls to the next in line to be the boss.

Sorry..................those licenses are valid and will continue to be, no matter what kind of bullshit she and her lawyer try to come up with.
Lol's wrong. She was "incapacitated" because of the governments own actions not hers she wasn't ill or dead. She was and IS still the elected official therefore you can't modify the documents and expect them to stand up in court.

Lol's wrong. She was "incapacitated" because of the governments own actions not hers she wasn't ill or dead. She was and IS still the elected official therefore you can't modify the documents and expect them to stand up in court.
They will and you will continue to cry in your tear stained con-federate flag crying towel.

She was in jail for contempt of court, and CHOSE to go to jail.

Hey..............when my LPO was thrown in jail for DUI while I was stationed in Jacksonville, the position then fell to me as Assistant Leading Petty Officer (ALPO) until he was let out of jail 3 days later.

Incapacitated in this case means unable to do her job, because she was in jail.

Try again.

I always like to drop in on threads after the BS has stacked up.

I'm curious...is there was a way for gays to continue getting marriage licenses in this county, and for Kim Davis t keep her job?

If so...I'd be very happy to never see another picture, or video, of that bible thumping hypocritical hag, as long as I live.

You know what she's doing...she's been shamed so much in the past for cheating and havng baby dadies...that she thinks she has the moral high ground. But what she probably doesn't realize, is that finding someone she views as morally "worse off" than her, makes her feel less guilty

She was in jail for contempt of court, and CHOSE to go to jail.

Hey..............when my LPO was thrown in jail for DUI while I was stationed in Jacksonville, the position then fell to me as Assistant Leading Petty Officer (ALPO) until he was let out of jail 3 days later.

Incapacitated in this case means unable to do her job, because she was in jail.

Try again.
That's the US military not a local county clerk of court lol...and she did not CHOOSE to go to jail she is being persecuted for her religious beliefs and the thug in the robe threw her in jail for not going against her religious beliefs she still wasn't incapacitated. If thug in robe wants to end this then just let her claim she is absent and then not only are the licenses legit but she doesn't have to sign them or anything else. As it is now her name is STILL being marked out and licenses are STILL being issued with licenses that are modified illegally.

I'm curious...is there was a way for gays to continue getting marriage licenses in this county, and for Kim Davis t keep her job?

If so...I'd be very happy to never see another picture, or video, of that bible thumping hypocritical hag, as long as I live.

You know what she's doing...she's been shamed so much in the past for cheating and havng baby dadies...that she thinks she has the moral high ground. But what she probably doesn't realize, is that finding someone she views as morally "worse off" than her, makes her feel less guilty
Or shes looking to get rich quick from hack money

Or shes looking to get rich quick from hack money

Sweet gig. She will be a guest speaker at CPAC and Values Voter Summit, bet the farm on it. Girlfriend is going to get rich off the "woe is me" brigade.

Forum List

Back