Kim's Going Back To Jail

The aggressive tactics the gay mafia is using is turning people against their cause.
That's why I love seeing their nonsense become so predominate. They are making more social conservatives on a daily basis than a year subscription to National Review ever did.

You know.................the government DOES have a system in place to keep things running if the person who is running the office gets incapacitated in some way. Usually it falls to the second in command to run things while the boss is away. I know that's how it happens in the military, and that's how it happens in the secession for the Presidency as well.

Now.............if she's in jail, she's incapacitated and unable to do her job, so it falls to the next in line to be the boss.

Sorry..................those licenses are valid and will continue to be, no matter what kind of bullshit she and her lawyer try to come up with.
So if you get put in jail some one else can come along and sign your name to documents? lol, you are an idiot. Her name has been taken off the certificates which was the main thing she demanded all along.

OneOutofTwoObamaSupporters_zpsihb7lalp.jpg

so she is gonna get away with not doing her job wtf?

she hid in her office all day. Lawyers are fighting her battle in the courts.

Typical coward.............let others fight your battles for you.

Courts have turned her down yet again

link with details or else you are just making shit up
For someone who post about this topic as much as you do you sure are uninformed. All you have to do is type her name into google and you will see the latest news, which today happens to be the 6th Circuit Court turning one of her appeals down.

From the guy who was too scared to go to the USO when serving during the Reagan administration! :)
Perhaps wise rather instead of scared. Military personnel were targets of terrorist thanks to Reagan's failure to respond to terrorist attacks in a vigorous or competent way. Old Ronnie allowed an open season on military personnel.

From the guy who was too scared to go to the USO when serving during the Reagan administration! :)
Perhaps wise rather instead of scared. Military personnel were targets of terrorist thanks to Reagan's failure to respond to terrorist attacks in a vigorous or competent way. Old Ronnie allowed an open season on military personnel.
I am not sure the military is a place for pajama boys, but then neither is the White House.

Maybe, some day, you can find it in your heart to forgive Reagan for his role in toppling communism here in East and Central Europe. It really is a nicer place now.

Tell us again how Trump, an American real estate tycoon, is sending jobs overseas by using foreign made materials in construction. Do you think he's found a way to create the properties and the building oversea and import them into America?

I am not sure the military is a place for pajama boys, but then neither is the White House.

Maybe, some day, you can find it in your heart to forgive Reagan for his role in toppling communism here in East and Central Europe. It really is a nicer place now.

Tell us again how Trump, an American real estate tycoon, is sending jobs overseas by using foreign made materials in construction. Do you think he's found a way to create the properties and the building oversea and import them into America?
I give Reagan credit, I just happen to give others credit as well. I also agree with military analyst that blame his weak and sometimes non existent response to terrorist attacks and his willingness to negotiate and even support terrorism as the key factor in creating modern day terrorism.

I put the greed of the Trump's, and other multi billionaires at the top of the list for job losses in the USA. Guys like Trump brag about his billions in wealth while they have products made overseas or do business with overseas vendors. All because 6 billion dollars is not as good as having 10 billion dollars.

CNN news cameras, corner office with dark blinds down and security guard standing outsider her office

Sorry, no magic 8 ball. I prefer facts

So having a guard assigned to your office (I am sure she doesn't have the authority or finances to hire him herself) and putting the shade down for privacy must mean she is hiding which must mean she is up to no good which must mean that SHE IS GOING TO HAVE ALL THE QUEERS PUT IN DEATH CAMPS! ! ! ! ! !

No, you prefer to just make shit up.

CNN news cameras, corner office with dark blinds down and security guard standing outsider her office

So having a guard assigned to your office (I am sure she doesn't have the authority or finances to hire him herself) and putting the shade down for privacy must mean she is hiding which must mean she is up to no good which must mean that SHE IS GOING TO HAVE ALL THE QUEERS PUT IN DEATH CAMPS! ! ! ! ! !

You really don't watch or read the news, but you post on subjects without knowledge, just too much hot air.

Go get a clue before trying to pick a fight just because you don't like what is said

You really don't watch or read the news, but you post on subjects without knowledge, just too much hot air.

Go get a clue before trying to pick a fight just because you don't like what is said
You apparently don't know what going into hiding is or means. It does not mean you show up for work in full view of the public, idiot, no matter how many times you make reference to a laughingstock like CNN.

Get a clue before soiling yourself again, idiot.

The aggressive tactics the gay mafia is using is turning people against their cause.
Looks more like gays are winning.

ROFLMAO, look at the last elections in 2014, the drop in the polls for fag marriage and the likelihood of an Article V Convention and you still think the fags are winning?

:haha:
Dude, get with reality. They are winning hands down, as they should. You nuts who think the world is going to spin backwards are just that. Their rights aren't decided by your homophobic opinions...

Forum List

Back