Knock it off with the attempted Trump assassin's "Registered Republican" lie already

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Other than what he claimed on social media and the lie the new media is spreading, there is no substance to rhetoric that Ryan W. Routh ever voted for Trump. If you can find proof of that fallacy, please feel free to post it here.

Copied directly from the Guilford County NC Board of Elections. I blocked out the address for the purpose of protecting the shooter's personal information:

https://www.guilfordcountync.gov/our-county/board-of-elections/voter-information

routh voter registration.jpg

That proves nothing other than the fact that he was a Trump-hater like yourself.

Maybe the US Secret Service should be keeping tabs on you too, eh?
You’re the i]one disconnected from reality. Those are the people who become shooters.

Other than what he claimed on social media and the lie the new media is spreading, there is no substance to rhetoric that Ryan W. Routh ever voted for Trump. If you can find proof of that fallacy, please feel free to post it here.

Copied directly from the Guilford County NC Board of Elections. I blocked out the address for the purpose of protecting the shooter's personal information:

https://www.guilfordcountync.gov/our-county/board-of-elections/voter-information

View attachment 1012959
It says he was unafiliated but did vote in the Democratic party primary in 2024. Hence the UNA. Try again.
1726477564689.png

That troll never lived in the U.S. going by some of the mutant's posts.

If that's true, then nothing she posts has any relevancy in this thread. She should butt the fuck out and quit interfering in our elections.

Nice try. He voted for Trump in 2016 and most recently hyped up Vivek and Nikki and before that Tulsi (Trump’s debate coach).

He’s a disillusioned Trumpy righty gun nut.
So, if he had voted for Biden he would have tried to shoot Biden?

What exactly are you trying to say?

The funny part here is, I predicted the Left would be saying this in a satire piece I created.

Hilarious.

I suppose.

Oh please do. I'd love to show them your posts on here. They'd be visiting you next...dickless.

You're as full of shit as a monkey eating a crate of bananas. Show me one single post I've ever made that was a threat to anyone.

Otherwise shut your lying election-meddling mouth.

View attachment 1012959
A. As soon as I heard the story I said FAKE NEWS

B. Then I said BET IT'S A WHITE GUY

Probably a registered Dick Chaney type.

So, if he had voted for Biden he would have tried to shoot Biden?

What exactly are you trying to say?

The funny part here is, I predicted the Left would be saying this in a satire piece I created.

Hilarious.
Nope. He wanted Trump out of the way so Vivek and Nikki could run the country. He said as much in his lunatic ravings.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back