Knock the crap out of them!

so its good for alt rights to run down people with cars but suddenly the left is violent?
Someone said it was good?
Sadly, someone certainly implied it, and you show moral cowardice by trying to cover it up.

Your American: act it.

someone certainly implied,

I seem to have missed that. Gotta link?
Play silly games with the Alt Right goobers. Go above and read it, the implication is very clear.

You need to stand up to the heat, and right now you are melting.

so, no link?

figures

Didn't Barry Hussein once say "if they bring a knife to a fight I will bring a gun"? Nobody took his words seriously and neither was Trump serious about his "knock the crap" comment. The problem for the left is that Ms. Maxine's rhetoric was intended to incite violence towards her political opponents and the left is going freaking crazy by chasing innocent people down the street and screaming at them. When you factor in threats by the H'wood celebs, a democrat activist and Sanders supporter opening fire on a Republican baseball team just last year it is obvious that the creeping insanity on the left is becoming more serious.

If some liberal puke got in my face at a gas station while I was filling my 4x4 diesel truck...ahahahaha yeah that's never going to happen. Here's how that conversation would go.

Liberal 1: Hey what about that guy with the MAGA hat by that big truck?

Liberal 2: Are you insane that guy would stomp your guts out.

so its good for alt rights to run down people with cars but suddenly the left is violent?

People who don't impede my freedom of movement won't get run down.
You won't do anything. We know you.

You don't know me.
Which is a good thing, because I would hate to think I know you.
I know you by your postings, and you would like me a lot if you knew me. That you are an Alt Right means nothing, because you would not act stupid to my face.

People who don't impede my freedom of movement won't get run down.
You won't do anything. We know you.

You don't know me.
Which is a good thing, because I would hate to think I know you.
I know you by your postings, and you would like me a lot if you knew me. That you are an Alt Right means nothing, because you would not act stupid to my face.

alt-right. I don't even know what that means.

Dude the only people I know are the people I work with, because I have to talk to them and the people who attend Republican meetings.

I don't even know my neighbors.

Conservatives are held to a much higher standards than liberals. You know it's true, and why would that be?

Aside from the hypocrisy, liberals adopt victim roles and conservatives live by higher standards.

If some liberal puke got in my face at a gas station while I was filling my 4x4 diesel truck...ahahahaha yeah that's never going to happen. Here's how that conversation would go.

Me: Sorry about your minuscule manhood. :21:

So what happens when conservatives start tracking down democrats in restaurants, movie theater wherever and harassing them will that be acceptable? What about going to peoples homes and harassing fhem? What happens when harassing is not enough anymore and it turns to physically assualting people? What happens when someone pulls out a weapon and someone gets seriously injured or killed? How far does this type of garbage have to go to get people off this rabid the ends justify the means mindset?

Me: Sorry about your minuscule manhood. :21:

Are you still in 2nd grade? /mocking sarcasm

I am watching the news, and they are talking about Maxine Waters and her call to harass people that work in Trump’s cabinet at restaurants, gas stations, etc. The leftist politicians and pundits keep going back to Trumps call for his supporters to punch protestors that come to his campaign rallies and how Trump said he would pay the legal fees. However, they conveniently leave out that Trump said this about protestors about to throw tomatoes at his rallies.

Throwing tomatoes and hitting people is assault and battery. Was Trump really that far out of line saying that such a person should be punched?

Yes he was out of line to incite people to violence as is Maxine.

Didn't Barry Hussein once say "if they bring a knife to a fight I will bring a gun"? Nobody took his words seriously and neither was Trump serious about his "knock the crap" comment. The problem for the left is that Ms. Maxine's rhetoric was intended to incite violence towards her political opponents and the left is going freaking crazy by chasing innocent people down the street and screaming at them. When you factor in threats by the H'wood celebs, a democrat activist and Sanders supporter opening fire on a Republican baseball team just last year it is obvious that the creeping insanity on the left is becoming more serious.
Trumps rhetoic was designed to incite violence and did. Does he get a free pass?

LOL, really you would run from a cap gun for Christ sake.

I am watching the news, and they are talking about Maxine Waters and her call to harass people that work in Trump’s cabinet at restaurants, gas stations, etc. The leftist politicians and pundits keep going back to Trumps call for his supporters to punch protestors that come to his campaign rallies and how Trump said he would pay the legal fees. However, they conveniently leave out that Trump said this about protestors about to throw tomatoes at his rallies.

Throwing tomatoes and hitting people is assault and battery. Was Trump really that far out of line saying that such a person should be punched?

Throwing a tomato at someone is assault and battery? :lol:
LoL dude - maybe if you packed it full of razor blades or nerve gas.
Or if throwing food caused the person to fall and injured themselves.
Remember when the Rolling Stone reporter chucked pie in Anita Bryant's face?
Man wasn't even charged far as I can tell.

Or if throwing food caused the person to fall and injure themselves.

Throwing a tomato at someone is assault and battery?

yes

as is spitting on them.

yes

as is spitting on them.

Don't think so Will - Tossing spit, urine or any other bodily fluid or excrement at someone would be a crime -

Food? Don't believe so. Certainly they could pursue civil charges.

yes

as is spitting on them.

Don't think so Will - Tossing spit, urine or any other bodily fluid or excrement at someone would be a crime -

Food? Don't believe so. Certainly they could pursue civil charges.

Looked up the Bryant incident you mentioned.

Pieing - Wikipedia

" Non-consensual pieing is a punishable offence in criminal law, and depending on jurisdiction is a battery but may also constitute an assault. "

Forum List

Back