Knock the crap out of them!

yes

as is spitting on them.

Don't think so Will - Tossing spit, urine or any other bodily fluid or excrement at someone would be a crime -

Food? Don't believe so. Certainly they could pursue civil charges.
I don't think any assault and battery laws make exceptions for food, but I could be wrong.

Often charges are not brought up for assault and battery if there is no complaint to the police.

The method used to warrant an assault and battery charge must be one that causes injury or is likely to have caused injury.
And of course it would depend on the TYPE of food.
Still unproven that more people are killed by coconuts each year than sharks, however, one certainly could cause a serious injury.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/coconuts-kill-more-sharks/
A slap in the face is assault and battery even if it does not require medical attention. A tomato thrown at someone can cause physical injury. It is even more likely to mess up persons cloths.

I have it - Slapping someone (and possibly chucking a tomato at them) could be considered "misdemeanor assault"
Chances not good you'd see any jail time - more than likely a fine.
Misdemeanor Assault Laws
A fine after being booked at the police station and detained for a few hours in an orange jump suite.

so its good for alt rights to run down people with cars but suddenly the left is violent?
I have no problems with violence. Wait until we stop taking it. Better hope you are not in front of me when the war happens. Trust that.

"A recent government report shows that from Sept. 12, 2001, to Dec. 31, 2016, there were 85 deadly attacks in the United States by violent extremists.

Most of the attacks were carried out by far-right violent extremists."

What the data shows on domestic terrorism perpetrators

Violent extremism is generally defined as supporting or committing violent acts to achieve political, ideological, religious or social goals, said an April 2017 report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office.

Perpetrators of violent extremism include white supremacists; anti-government groups; groups with extreme views on abortion, animal rights, the environment or federal ownership of public lands; and radical Islamist entities, such as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

The 9/11 terrorist attacks resulted in the largest number of deaths in the United States caused by violent extremism, the GAO report said. About 3,000 people were killed in the attacks.

Since then — from Sept. 12, 2001, to Dec. 31, 2016 — there have been 85 attacks in the country by violent extremists resulting in 225 deaths. GAO reported citing data from the U.S. Extremist Crime Database.

Of those 225 deaths:

• 106 individuals were killed by far-right violent extremists in 62 separate incidents;

• 119 individuals were killed by radical Islamist violent extremists in 23 separate incidents;

• The number of people killed in a given year ranged from one to 49.

It would be nice if they laid out the events and what causes the they are assigning to left or right extremist groups.

Tissue, GOP?

Don't dish what you can't take.
It turns out that the owner of the Red Hen dished out more than she could take. Things are going terribly for her right now. You lefties need to stop biting off more than you can chew. :laugh:

Tissue, GOP?

Don't dish what you can't take.
It turns out that the owner of the Red Hen dished out more than she could take. Things are going terribly for her right now. You lefties need to stop biting off more than you can chew. :laugh:
You stepped on your minimal pizzle again. I am glad that the Red Hen is getting hammered. No person should be harassed when out dining, including you.

obucky thinks Trump and he are going to chase Central Americans, Mexicans, Muslims and munchkins around, before they realize they will get the crap beat out of them.

Forum List

Back