Knowing What You Know Now...Would You Want To Go Back Thru High School?

Knowing what you know now....would you want to go back thru high school?

• Yes

• Yes in a micro-second

• No

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a happy guy... I love my life... I've worked hard however I've seen a lot of bad things and lost close friends..... I would go back and change direction on a couple of big mistakes I made that didn't seem like mistakes at the time.... but I would work to get back to where I'm at today....
Also I'd have to have it in writing that I wouldn't go back to 17 years old just to die at 18....

Well said. And yes to all of that.

Of course, to keep the thread on topic, none of that contradicts using your superior experience to pick up chicks.

Just saying.

1655144741141.png

As a freshman, I got busted shoplifting a bottle of nail polish with a friend of mine. Her parents forbade her to associate with me, calling me a "bad influence". I wish I could go back and tell them that, by graduation, she would be turning tricks.

Yes, because the guy I thought I was wasn't what my teachers and other teens said I was. I always saw myself as I posted here on the boards as an introvert quiet and bookish. According to my classmates and teachers at a sort of reunion, I was an extrovert thug that hit on every Alpha Girl in school. Well, I was from the wrong side of the tracks and rough and did like the Alpha girls but I thought I was just being a gentleman the way I spoke to them. They all cracked up laughing when I told them how I saw myself. So knowing that I would enjoy the high school years more.

Yes, because the guy I thought I was wasn't what my teachers and other teens said I was. I always saw myself as I posted here on the boards as an introvert quiet and bookish. According to my classmates and teachers at a sort of reunion, I was an extrovert thug that hit on every Alpha Girl in school. Well, I was from the wrong side of the tracks and rough and did like the Alpha girls but I thought I was just being a gentleman the way I spoke to them. They all cracked up laughing when I told them how I saw myself. So knowing that I would enjoy the high school years more.
I remember my 20 year class-reunion. When I was there I was all muscled up from the military and just about everyone seemed to be really nice......
........a couple of girls came up to me and my wife, and looked at my class picture.....and they busted out laughing and walked away. I don't remember either of them, but after 20 years....that was pretty rude.
One girl that used to hang with the cheerleaders when I was in school was about 200 lbs. at the reunion. Some of my friends were pointing her out to me and saying who she was.
Some of them asked me if I heard about Wayne Nance. He turned into a serial-killer. He was one of my classmates.

Last edited:
I hated school, but knowing now that I should have paid more attention in history and social studies class,.. I was definitely wrong for calling it a waste of time, and I would just want to go back and do a do-over with a different attitude and pay more attention and not just purposely forgetting about it afterwards as regarding it as brain clutter.

View attachment 657426

If you had a chance..knowing what you know today....would you want to go back thru high school and do it all over again?

⚽
🏀🏈⚾🤸‍♂️⛹️‍♀️🤾‍♂️⛷️🤼‍♀️🤼‍♂️🏊‍♂️
i actually don't like the world much

I wouldn't want to have to le arn all those painful things all over again

no way...

Heaven is looking pretty good... I may not make it as soon as I pass... but maybe 50 years beyond that? (I know... you dont want to hear about Purgatory... unless u are Catholic.. )

View attachment 657426

If you had a chance..knowing what you know today....would you want to go back thru high school and do it all over again?

⚽
🏀🏈⚾🤸‍♂️⛹️‍♀️🤾‍♂️⛷️🤼‍♀️🤼‍♂️🏊‍♂️

Are you kidding…….girls in High school today are giving away sex just to fit in……..it is almost required ………but then you have all the other crap, with the pronouns and the racism and the grooming….but still…the sex?

Looking back in my HS yearbook it seems that most of the teachers were WW2 Vets. I didn't know it at the time but I wouldn't want to go back and challenge them. Better to deal with today's draft dodger trans teachers who might give you an A for a meeting in the boys shower.

I had a lot of ww2 vets teachers. My Spanish teacher, when the landing craft hit Iwa Jima beach and the door dropped and the marines came charging out under heavy fire he was one of them.

If it could be done, I would want to go back as far back as elementary school.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Nah...that's sick. That would lead to almost pedophilia. It wouldn't be fair.
I think H.S. would be enough.
If I went back I would probably finish H.S. in 3 years because I would take Summer school classes.

^^^ The reason why I would want to go that far back is because all of my favorite celebrities would still be here.

God bless you and my favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly

^^^ The reason why I would want to go that far back is because all of my favorite celebrities would still be here.

God bless you and my favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly
Well....there's one celebrity I don't want to meet again in H.S.

Wayne Nance.

Here's our Freshman year with Wayne Nance when he was a freshman.

0194.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back