Knowing What You Know Now...Would You Want To Go Back Thru High School?

Knowing what you know now....would you want to go back thru high school?

• Yes

• Yes in a micro-second

• No

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.
FVOvwYUXoAQMQ2y.jpg

This is me on the far left (with the long hair green shirt), with some of my friends on the front lawn of my H.S. 1974.

0011.jpg

This is me pictured in Junior Class Council. Guess which one is me.

I'm standing next the the Prom Queen. Everyone else is laughing but me. I don't know why....but this pic makes me look like a young Abraham Lincoln, who is a distant relative of mine.

0102.jpg

This is me pictured in Junior Class Council. Guess which one is me.

I'm standing next the the Prom Queen. Everyone else is laughing but me. I don't know why....but this pic makes me look like a young Abraham Lincoln, who is a distant relative of mine.

View attachment 658017

Are you the one that looks angry, or the one that looks sad?

And a tie? Not the one with the hat and OZ shirt then obviously.
No tie. My parents always got my clothes off of the bargain table in stores. I wore the same boots all year long till my toes would curl up. When I started buying my own clothes I finally got to wear what I wanted.

My parents had me lie about my age.....and put me in grade school when I was four. I didn't have any problem with classes....because I could read when I was 3 yrs old.
I should have waited a couple of years to go in and then I would have been physically mature enough. Some people just don't know what can happen to a kid that's always having to compete with kids more mature then they are.

Funny thing....I grew to be 6'3" by the time I was 20....and my 20 year class reunion......I was all muscled up from the military and bigger than the class bullies.

Of course I'd go back and take advantage of opportunities that I know about...

Of course I probably wouldn't make it to the age I am now.

But I'd definitely have even more fun a second time around.

This is me in Key Club.....it was a club for jocks and other guys. It was a closed group and you had to be voted in by the other guys. Some of them were on sports teams I was on thru the years.

I'm the little guy with the white shirt 4 rows down...3rd from the right. The two guys behind me were the best athletes in school...Tim Kerr was our QB and went on to play at U. of Montana Grizzlies as their QB. The guy to the left of him was John Kolenditch.....guy was like Atlas. Built like Hercules when he was a freshman. Last time I saw him he was bald and wearing a Topee and was a full head shorter than me. I heard he died a few years back of a heart problem.

0071.jpg

Last edited:

Oh boy! Thankfully I know your age otherwise this sentence could make on a whole new meaning,.. as it could mean having some fun with the cheerleading squad. 0_____o

Of course I'd go back and take advantage of opportunities that I know about...

Of course I probably wouldn't make it to the age I am now.

One thing I would have done different is tell my parents I didn't want to go to school till I was old enough.

When I was a Senior the kids that didn't know me thought I was still a freshman. As soon as I graduated I had a growth spurt and my balls finally dropped.

I remember when I went to San Diego State Unv....there was a 15 year old kid that I would say hi to every other day going to classes. Sometimes that's the way I felt.

Forum List

Back