Koch money rolls in for Cuch....and he will still lose

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Koch-Backed Group Gives Big To Ken Cuccinelli In Virginia Governor's Race

Tomorrow’s contest pits tea party favorite Cuccinelli against McAuliffe, former Democratic National Committee chairman and friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Heading into Election Day, Cuccinelli trails in the money race, having received nearly $20 million compared with McAuliffe’s nearly $32.9 million, according to VPAP. A Quinnipiac University poll released Monday shows McAuliffe with a 6 point lead.

The independent voter is beginning to understand the obstructionist goals of the TP. Virginia is the first to say, "Enough is Enough!"

I don't know, maobama doesn't have a real good record when it comes to his support and the last polls I saw had the contest within the margin of error. Add to all that the great dem lies being exposed and thousands in VA losing their insurance, you may be a tad too optimistic. Tomorrow will tell, won't it?

I think 'Cuch' will lose for 2 reasons.. the bullshit, unfounded, negative ads that the ignorant leftist masses lap up like dog vomit... and the 3rd party 'libertarian' candidate who looks like he is being funded by the DEM party and not truly a libertarian (what kind of libertarian is in favor of things such as high taxes on environmental programs??)

meanwhile in solid blue NJ, Corey Booker at one point was like 35 points ahead, won what, 56 43 over a nobody TPer who had palin and other TP types campaigning for him.

Virginia has a huge investment in the DC beltway complex, the gop est. overall didn't show for Cuccinelli , $ wise etc. 8 mill? *shrugs* Koch gave $1 mill and 25k?

Hellllllllllloooo Terry, meet Big Pharma :lol:

McAuliffe’s top donor was the Democratic Governors Association’s PAC, DGA Action, which contributed nearly $6.5 million. According to IRS records, the DGA’s top donors in the first half of the year were the Washington D.C.-based Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) trade group and the International Association of Firefighters union.

Forum List

Back