🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kori Ali Muhammad- Democrat - Racist - Jihadist

1. We need to lock up crazy people.

2. Black Nationalists, ect, like this asshole, need to be targeted just like the Militias have been. Infiltrated to the nth degree, watched like a hawk, and arrested at the first sign of violence.

2. Black Nationalists, ect, like this asshole, need to be targeted just like the Militias have been. Infiltrated to the nth degree, watched like a hawk, and arrested at the first sign of violence.
lol so I am sure you've made the same suggestion for white right wing racist nut jobs that shoot up black churches and mosques..... right?

lol so I am sure you've made the same suggestion for white right wing racist nut jobs that shoot up black churches and mosques..... right?

Actually, yes.

That you find that surprising just shows how completely blind you are to everything.

It amazes me how The Left here totally will defend this guy's right to be a Racist asshole, and then blame America when he kills someone. They'll even cheer the guy on when he spews racist hatred against Conservatives.

Last edited:

You do know that Dylan Roof was a Democrat, correct?

Last edited:

It amazes me how The Left here totally will defend this guy's right to be a Racist asshole, and then blame America when he kills someone. They'll even cheer the guy on when he spews racist hatred against Conservatives.

There are no limits to their stupidity, their hatred of America, or their dishonesty.

Forum List

Back