Krauthammer: Best GOP Field In 35 Years And We're Talking About This "Rodeo clown"

YAWN

the Fox rants; so predictable from the same idiots day in and day out. ^^^^^^^
And deservedly so. It's no different than rightists ranting about the MSM day in and day out - or don't you pay attention? If you don't think Fox news is the major player in right wing politics you're a stooge.

Fox news is the only right wing media out there. The rest all lean left so I guess you're right in your assessment.

Of course the rest of the LSM are major players in left wing politics. If you don't believe that then you're a stooge as well.

more and more Independants are leaning right leftard

true story
Do you always scream at the air like this or are you just too much of a coward to quote anyone?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
\

YAWN

who recently took back both the Senate and the House before that dummy?

too much of coward to face facts?
Well, at least you are trying to quote someone. That's progress, I guess. Now, what does 2014 have to do with this thread, moron?

Poor Statist, still trying to convince conservatives who they should like and not like.

So I guess when Will and Kraut call stastistikhengst homeboy a Ahole, it must be true. LOL

2014 WAS LAST YEAR LEFTARD; i'm saying there has ben a trend for Independents to lean right lately

ur a joke; making a fool of yourself

that's why you getting angry!! lol

and this from HuffPo leftard:

Dispelling Myths About the 2012 Election | Samuel Best
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../dispelling-myths-about...
The Huffington Post
Nov 12, 2012 - As the exit polls showed, Obama won the popular vote despite losing to Romney handily among independents. Independents preferred ...

Try this on for size, dick. I'd love to see a link to that, dick.

The Myth of the Independent Voter

awww

you poor loser

your butt-buddy says even last year's data is irrelevant

so try again

2014 WAS LAST YEAR LEFTARD; i'm saying there has ben a trend for Independents to lean right lately

ur a joke; making a fool of yourself

that's why you getting angry!! lol
So, you are screaming at the air again. Lol...

just pathetic

you get made a fool of and your pathetic Prog pride wont allow you to man up and admit you're wrong

2016 will return the Senate to Democratic control for the same reason that the GOP won it in 2014. If the GOP gets any more radical, then the House will go to the Dems, also. In the meantime, the Executive is almost a sure thing for the Dems, whether Sanders, Clinton, or someone else, because of the GOP's determination to alienate everyone except angry old men.

you poor SOROSTARD; even ric o'shea had enough sense to slink away for a moment
You love to scream at the air and you are extremely agressive - for someone who has so little to say. Question: are you brain-damaged?

you Progs are a hoot!! so arrogant,and so butthurt when you're losing the argument. you'll stay here and try to make your case all day because your bloated pride is wounded!! lol

get over it dummy. and you're here of course on yet another Republican thread you losers started; because you have nothing to say for or against your your own Donkey Party candidates

go cry

Forum List

Back