Krauthammer: Obama 'Shameless' For Using Women As Campaign Prop

and then that white republican appointed a black guy to a high government position and an hispanic too..

way toooooo damn cool for democrats to swallow have another drink of bile.

How come the damn union buddies are exempt for obamacare? you wanna share that tidbit with us????

They're not exempt.
See WAIVER:

waiv·er

   /ˈweɪvər/ http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.htmlShow Spelled[wey-ver] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.htmlShow IPA
noun Law . 1. an intentional relinquishment of some right, interest, or the like.

2. an express or written statement of such relinquishment.

Why did the Obama Administration grant waivers to some and NOT all?

I did...made it easy for him.

Thanks. Yup. Condoleeza.

Hmm, what position within the GOP does she hold now? Can you help me with that one too?

None that I am aware of, I preferred Powell, but RICE was the first black female to hold the office.
And no one is saying otherwise. My point is that she currently holds no position within the GOP . The highest ranking female within the GOP is a woman no one has ever heard of. Contrast that with the positions held by Democratic women, and it's pretty striking.

Add that in with the positions the GOP has on fair pay and access to medical care for women, and why would anyone think the GOP has women's best interests at heart?

Every female currently on the Supreme Court was appointed by Democrats.
And?

For what purpose?

You want a cookie...or care to explain why?

Because they are half of the country? Did that have to be explained?

Lead, Follow, or Get The Hell Out Of The Way...

Now that's really funny. "Get out of the way"? Of what? Without education and science, what is it you think you can do?

Thanks. Yup. Condoleeza.

Hmm, what position within the GOP does she hold now? Can you help me with that one too?

None that I am aware of, I preferred Powell, but RICE was the first black female to hold the office.
And no one is saying otherwise. My point is that she currently holds no position within the GOP . The highest ranking female within the GOP is a woman no one has ever heard of. Contrast that with the positions held by Democratic women, and it's pretty striking.

Add that in with the positions the GOP has on fair pay and access to medical care for women, and why would anyone think the GOP has women's best interests at heart?

Your point is Democrats USING WOMEN to foist an agenda...as in tools.

Talk about misoginy...YOU are poster BOY for the Democrats

Every female currently on the Supreme Court was appointed by Democrats.
And?

For what purpose?

Now that's really funny. "Get out of the way"? Of what? Without education and science, what is it you think you can do?
I think anyone whose signature is a video of a person desecrating the American Flag shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Your point is Democrats USING WOMEN to foist an agenda...as in tools.

Talk about misoginy...YOU are poster BOY for the Democrats

High-ranking positions. Equal pay. Freedom to make their own decisions.

Hmm. If that's "using women" I think more women would want to be used in that way.

And?

For what purpose?

I think anyone whose signature is a video of a person desecrating the American Flag shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Translation:

"Don't be Stupid just lost and is in deflection mode"...

Smooth move ace.

obama is trusting that women like to be patted on the head when they shake their curls. Most of them do.

obama gonna pay my dry cleaning bill. He gonna make Augusta admit us as members. obama gonna take care of me like the big daddy he is.

obama treats women like any ordinary pimp does. He is betting that's what they want. Many women will prove him correct.

I wonder if the NOW gang enjoys being patronized by a man as Obama? :lol:

It seems that they do! I remember when women got irritated when a man opened the door for them as an insuation they coudn't open their own door. He's a condescending, patronizing POS! His entire message to women is "you need me". Women as a whole, continue to be a disappointment to humanity. They never rose to their potential as a movement. Somewhere along the line, having hairy armpits became enough. I was one of those early pioneers, marching for abortion rights, putting up with jerks in the workplace. We really did fight in those days. Every gain we made is being served up to a regime who uses women like they were some kind of motorcycle mamma. obama is just like every abusive man I have ever come across. He tells women what his advisors tell him they want to hear. Of course when he's done with them, these women will be thrown under the bus along with everyone else he's used.

Obama will use anyone to get re-elected....He can't run on his record so his plan is to conquer and DIVIDE

He is DESPERATE...his message..

vote for ME me me...cause those other people just don't care about you like I do..

the sad part is some still eat it up:lol:

How come the damn union buddies are exempt for obamacare? you wanna share that tidbit with us????

They're not exempt.
See WAIVER:

waiv·er

   /ˈweɪvər/ http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.htmlShow Spelled[wey-ver] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.htmlShow IPA
noun Law . 1. an intentional relinquishment of some right, interest, or the like.

Listen, moron dittohead, the waivers are all temporary. The unions have until their contracts are up to avoid a tax on their "Cadillac" plans. McDonalds, etc, get to keep their CRAPPE plans until 2014.
Don't you get tired of blaring PUBCRAPPE instead of having a GD CLUE? Pub dupes!! LOL

Obama will use anyone to get re-elected....He can't run on his record so his plan is to conquer and DIVIDE

He is DESPERATE...his message..

vote for ME me me...cause those other people just don't care about you like I do..

the sad part is some still eat it up:lol:

Only 20% hard core...the rest are up for grabs...and thus all the manufactured bullsqueeze we've seen in recent weeks.

They're not exempt.
See WAIVER:

waiv·er

   /ˈweɪvər/ Show Spelled[wey-ver] Show IPA

Listen, moron dittohead, the waivers are all temporary. The unions have until their contracts are up to avoid a tax on their "Cadillac" plans. McDonalds, etc, get to keep their CRAPPE plans until 2014.
Don't you get tired of blaring PUBCRAPPE instead of having a GD CLUE? Pub dupes!! LOL
Temporary or NOT...the mere fact they were granted says what______________________?

*Idiot*

Thanks. Yup. Condoleeza.

bullshit ass hole.. count the women govenors.. all of whom are REPUBLICANS.. and one is a HISPANIC

Forum List

Back