Kremlin calls Biden “senile”

Oh.... What about the statements by Trump that he grabs women by the .......

After he was accused of just walking into the dressing rooms at the Miss Teenage USA pagent, to look at girls as young as 14 getting dressed.

You would think a pervert like Trump would avoid talking about how he assaults women.
Excuse me.

But I think that these comments are an example of whataboutism.

I referring to President Biden, not President Trump.

Our President seems to be rallying our Allies to cripple Putin

It is working
You think?
Not at all what I see…

Putin is leveling Ukraine, targeting civilians, and all he has to do to back pussy Biden down is talk about WMD, and the hand wringing begins.
Not working?

Vladimir Putin told his people that Ukraine would surrender within DAYS. That in some areas they would be treated like liberators.

Countries predicted Ukraine would be quickly defeated, and offered to evacuate the Ukraine president.

That's when Zelensky told them "I need ammunition, not a ride".

That's when NATO, no longer torn down by Trump, but build up by Biden upped their support of Ukraine.

And. the rest will be history.

Excuse me.

But I think that these comments are an example of whataboutism.

I referring to President Biden, not President Trump.
This is about the hypocrisy of republican "whataboutism" when they spent years blaming everything in Bill Clintons penis.

I remember a time when libs would fly into a rage if anyone called them “un-American”…

Disgraceful idiot.
I remember a time when conservatives opposed Russia, calling it the "evil empire"

Now they call Putin a genius, and say they prefer Putin over the American president.

I remember a time when conservatives opposed Russia, calling it the "evil empire"

Now they call Putin a genius, and say they prefer Putin over the American president.
Putin is not anti Russian in the way that democrats are anti American.

Another conservative for Putin.
Republicans have become Russias fifth column.

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation.
Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

Trump never said he grabs anyone. He said that women will let a celebrity grab them, which is true.

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fuck her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Maybe you're stupid, but Trump prefaced the actions with "I"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back