Kremlin calls Biden “senile”

WOW. Why are republicans always pushing for "civil war"

Which everybody knows is the first step an enemy like Russia uses to precipitate invasion.
That's what happens when two diametrically opposed parties think the country only belongs to them. The next and perhaps final step is where the conflicting sides no longer accept the authority of the other. In some parts of the country this has already happened.

Our President seems to be rallying our Allies to cripple Putin

It is working
You think?
Not at all what I see…

Putin is leveling Ukraine, targeting civilians, and all he has to do to back pussy Biden down is talk about WMD, and the hand wringing begins.

He‘s not leading on the world stage, he’s taking a back seat, letting Germany, and France lead, who are dependent on Russian oil, and gas…

IOW, failing….The Nevil Chamberlin of our times.

Delete
  • Funny
Reactions:Mac1958

oh, real funny eh Mac?

My country

You’re the one who tried to overthrow our Democracy
Democracy? Sell that to the women in sports who have had their achievements trashed by your "democracy". Sell that to the thousands of business owners across the country who had their livelihood destroyed by your "democracy" by riots, looting and arson over the last 5 years by BLM and antifa. Your "democracy" is evil.

You think?
Not at all what I see…

Putin is leveling Ukraine, targeting civilians, and all he has to do to back pussy Biden down is talk about WMD, and the hand wringing begins.

He‘s not leading on the world stage, he’s taking a back seat, letting Germany, and France lead, who are dependent on Russian oil, and gas…

IOW, failing….The Nevil Chamberlin of our times.

Putin knows better

Right now, NATO is acting behind the scenes.
If Putin crosses the WMD line, NATO will not hold back

After seeing the horrid performance of his troops, Putin knows better than to mess with crack NATO forces

It comes as no surprise that American conservatives propagate the same lie – something else un-American conservatives and the Kremlin have in common.
I remember a time when libs would fly into a rage if anyone called them “un-American”…

Disgraceful idiot.

Yes, that’s right….between displayed weakness, botched strategy, and all but green lighting Putin‘s invasion, Biden has failed in his goals.
Putin invaded Ukraine, not because Biden was weak, but because Biden was a strong opposition to Putin's goals.
Putin wanted back into the G8, and Trump was working on making that happen.
Putin wanted to keep Ukraine out of NATO, and Trump was making that happen
Putin wanted the dissolution of NATO, and Trump was trying to pull out of NATO
Putin didn't want the US to arm Ukraine, and Trump put that into the republican platform.
Putin didn't want the US congress to send weapons to Ukraine, and Trump put a halt to them.

With Biden in the white house, Putin knew he could NEVER get any of the things that Trump was going to give him. So having lose all possibility of getting what he wanted from the American president, he switched to a "hail mary" by invading Ukraine.

Not “your country, “our country”. Ownership doesn’t come down to one group.
Yes, it does. When it comes to your group trying to overthrow my group. How do you think we got into this civil war?

Putin knows better

Right now, NATO is acting behind the scenes.
If Putin crosses the WMD line, NATO will not hold back

After seeing the horrid performance of his troops, Putin knows better than to mess with crack NATO forces
Not hold back? With what? More strongly worded letters and sanctions?

Dont make me laugh.

That's what happens when two diametrically opposed parties think the country only belongs to them. The next and perhaps final step is where the conflicting sides no longer accept the authority of the other. In some parts of the country this has already happened.
America isn't "divided", America is "being divided". Don't be a stooge, Vladimir Putin is putting those ideas into your head, and you're listening.

Remember, "divide and conquer". From Russian agents, to Russias "useful idiots", they're all doing Putin's work, and helping his goal of reforming the Soviet Union, and Make Russia Great Again.

Not hold back? With what? More strongly worded letters and sanctions?

Dont make me laugh.
NATO has been watching the performance of the Russian invaders
They are nowhere close to what NATO had feared.

Right now, they are operating behind the scenes by crippling Russias economy and feeding Ukraine critical military supplies.
As of now, that is sufficient to turn back Russia

But if Putin ups the ante to WMDs, NATO will stop playing nice

America isn't "divided", America is "being divided". Don't be a stooge, Vladimir Putin is putting those ideas into your head, and you're listening.

Remember, "divide and conquer". From Russian agents, to Russias "useful idiots", they're all doing Putin's work, and helping his goal of reforming the Soviet Union, and Make Russia Great Again.
Gee. I thought Vladimir Putin got these ideas FROM me. I had them first. Long before Putin. I knew democrats were a shitpile when Putin was still trying to warn the shitstain president about a couple of terrorist brothers from Chechnya.

Forum List

Back