Kremlin calls Biden “senile”

The Putin-love just keeps coming. So you don’t like Biden, it doesn’t mean you have to sing the raises of a dictator.
No matter how bad Putin is and everything said about him is true, he is still better than a democrat. He is still a better human being than Fuck Biden.

They were arrested for more than trespassing and you know it. They should consider themselves lucky for getting off so easy! Tax dollars paid doesn’t give anyone the right to destroy property. I paid too and expect the perpetrators to pay for their crimes.
Then why didn't the democrat leaders stop Portland riots?

The Putin-love just keeps coming. So you don’t like Biden, it doesn’t mean you have to sing the raises of a dictator.
They've been convinced that Americans who dare to disagree with them are "the enemy". So the enemy of their enemy is their friend.

The thought process of an eight year old, mirroring that of their leader.

Kremlin calls Biden “senile”

Why are left wing cultists the only people on earth refuse to admit Biden is senile?

The kremlin also called an invasion, a "special military exercise"

The Kremlin pushes anti-democracy propaganda at every opportunity. Don't listen to them. Don't repeat their lies, or you become an agent of Vladimir Putin.

Of course, I do NOT know whether President Biden is "senile."

But I DO know that he is an old man who simply does not understand that we are in 2022.

I winced when while visiting some Ukrainian refugees in Poland he picked up a baby and told the mother "I am just crazy about her" and "I want to take her home with me."

Yes, of course, it was just innocent banter.

But since there has been controversy regarding him and young children, one would think that he would have had the sense to be especially careful.

The poor man's brain is simply not functioning really well.

But I DO know that he is an old man who simply does not understand that we are in 2022.

I winced when while visiting some Ukrainian refugees in Poland he picked up a baby and told the mother "I am just crazy about her" and "I want to take her home with me."

But since there has been controversy regarding him and young children, one would think that he would have had the sense to be especially careful.

You guys get Butt Hurt over the most trivial things

Oh.... What about the statements by Trump that he grabs women by the .......

After he was accused of just walking into the dressing rooms at the Miss Teenage USA pagent, to look at girls as young as 14 getting dressed.

You would think a pervert like Trump would avoid talking about how he assaults women.

Then why didn't the democrat leaders stop Portland riots?
Are arrested rioters getting away with it? It’s funny you should say that without presenting any evidence that people are being treated differently. Also, as a symbol of the nation, the Capitol being assaulted is more of an attack on our country than anything that happened in Portland.

Forum List

Back