Kremlin hopes Putin-Trump phone calls won't be released by White House like Ukraine one

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-9-27_11-18-56.png

Kremlin Says It Hopes Putin’s Calls With Trump Won’t Be Made Public

:itsok: If Putin wants them hidden, Americans want to read /hear them.

Last edited:
I wonder how many phone calls has Obama released? Or he never talked to the presidents of other countries?

Liberals, you are all about absurd and double standards.

P.S. NYTimes is biased as usual. How do they know what Kremlin hopes for? :badgrin:

I wonder how many phone calls has Obama released? Or he never talked to the presidents of other countries?

P.S. NYTimes is biased as usual. How do they know what Kremlin hopes for? :badgrin:

There needs to be a staff of three people that reviews all/any classified documents for crimes. To report them
to the whistleblower department. On anyone doing the crimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

There needs to be a staff of three people that reviews all/any classified documents for crimes. To report them
Your whistle-blower needs to be investigated and needs to keep blowing his whistle in prison for a while.

Hmm? Because they said it. And if they are afraid of this, that means we will find criminal acts done.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Kremlin said on Friday that it hoped that Washington would not release confidential details of phone calls between President Vladimir Putin and his U.S. counterpart Donald Trump.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov made the comment when asked about the White House’s release of a reconstruction of Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy that has set off a U.S. domestic political storm.

Peskov said it was not normal diplomatic practice to release confidential details of such calls and that he hoped the bad state of ties with Washington would not lead to a similar situation arising in Russia’s case.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Your whistle-blower needs to be investigated and needs to keep blowing his whistle in prison for a while.

Were you in favor of the Obama whistle-blower? Fast and Fury. Or okay as guns were involved getting to peoples hands.

“Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office” @LindseyGrahamSC

The office of the White House needs a cleansing. I wish Lindsey wanted to clean it now like he did when a Dem was in the office.

I most certainly want to know what is in those records. What other transcripts has trump put on that secret server that don't belong there?

Someone needs to get that server, go through what's on there and reclassify those records that are there but don't belong there. Then release those transcripts that we all should know about.

I am so tired of all the lies and cover ups.

Kremlin shall forget the West and go to China.The entirely history western countries fought Russia and caused hundred millions of dead. The future of human civilization is in the East, the West gonna nuts and dying.

It's pretty easy to imagine what the contents are: easing or removing sanctions, messing up Ukraine's efforts to defend itself, cutting aid to NATO. All of which Trump has already done in one way or another.

"The president has launched a fresh assault on fair elections." Unfortunately, this isn't happening a long time ago in a universe far, far away.
upload_2019-9-27_14-51-11.png

:lmao::lol: This is MAGA stuff. How DOPers want America to be.
DOPers are like really delusional overlooking all this real stuff done by the
Great Orange Douche.
upload_2019-9-27_14-45-41.png

Read the whole thang here below.

New York Times Opinion on Twitter

Hmm? I guess the Great Douche should invade Iran to justify his crimes.

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30-day withdrawal period, without a Congressional authorization for use of military force.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back