kroger's answer to the unisex bathroom

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
995380_10201798233874376_342008557601532863_n.jpg

Looks like a winner to me. I'm assuming the issue is about public restrooms with more than one toilet, not those 'single hole' one-at-a-time places in many small businesses that both sexes use in privacy. The Kroger notifications seem an attempt to accommodate the special needs most of us do not face and never thought of, which makes it easy to rally against the issue since it does not affect us.

This is ridiculous. Going to the bathroom at a grocery store is about the need to relieve yourself, not to find a comfortable place to contemplate the deeper meaning of genitals.

The proper solution is if you have a dangly bit you go to the men's room, if you don't you go to he ladies room. Common sense is harrrrrrrd

What about if you have dangly bits but are wearing a dress and look like a woman?

I can't help but think that trans men have been using the women's bathrooms (or vice versa) for generations and no one ever noticed or thought about it until now.

do you people have no compassion for those with the situations named in the poster, it not all about gays ..you will deny others a solution to their situations cause it includes gay....what the fuck is wrong with you people?

What about if you have dangly bits but are wearing a dress and look like a woman?

I can't help but think that trans men have been using the women's bathrooms (or vice versa) for generations and no one ever noticed or thought about it until now.

Dangly bits go to the men's room....covering said dangly bit up with a dress changes nothing

Oh the horror!

Dangly bits go to the men's room....covering said dangly bit up with a dress changes nothing
even hermaphrodites?

do you people have no compassion for those with the situations named in the poster, it not all about gays ..you will deny others a solution to their situations cause it includes gay....what the fuck is wrong with you people?
Those in the situations named in the poster don't require "compassion". All they need do is walk into the bathroom and do their business -just like any other human being.

And yet you have no problem with making straight folks uncomfortable, the other 96% of the population.

how does allowing you people to remove your major objections......what will happen to my kids in the bathroom...well not a damn thing cause you can go with them...but hell you are more concerned with gay people than the safety of your kids....kinda shows yall for the assholes you are.....if its all about the kids..this solves that issue totally now doesnt it?

And yet you have no problem with making straight folks uncomfortable, the other 96% of the population.
Maybe you should spend less time in a public toilet..

I look for the "Family Friendly" ones. Not much chance of a Gender Confused person in there.

i dont think kroger eliminated sex bathrooms...they have given more options......something yall seem to be upset about....if you dont want to use a unisex bathroom...dont.....but dont force your homophobia on others...

what exactly does family friendly mean? changing tables?

things i notice in the public restroom...cleanliness.....and squares other than that....i am in there and outta there....its not a social destination for me...

Forum List

Back