Kudos Goes Out To This Woman

I'm fairly sure that I explained at some point that I am not 'White',
You're not white ?

Now were getting to it.

What race are you ?

Not that it would mean anything. I've ran into scores Asian and Latino white supremacists in my time.

Dude. You're not getting this.

I'm admitting that I'm inferior. I can't compete with you.

I have a low IQ. I'm admitting that I'm a fuck up. I'm admitting that I'm a violent savage. Black people have never invented nothing. We sold our own into slavery. Africa is fuck up. Where ever black people are we fuk up. I speak in 100% ebonics. I'm incapable of doing anything constructive because I'm 100% inferior. I listen to rap music all day long. I have gold teeth. I sag my pants and I have ten baby mama's.

Now what do you with race of people who are totally inferior ?

You're not white ?

Now were getting to it.

What race are you ?

Not that it would mean anything. I've ran into scores Asian and Latino white supremacists in my time.

I have a low IQ. I'm admitting that I'm a fuck up. I'm admitting that I'm a violent savage. Black people have never invented nothing. We sold our own into slavery. Africa is fuck up. Where ever black people are we fuk up. I speak in 100% ebonics. I'm incapable of doing anything constructive because I'm 100% inferior. I listen to rap music all day long. I have gold teeth. I sag my pants and I have ten baby mama's.

No, actually YOU aren't 'getting this'...hawk your puerile sarcasm elsewhere...you merely bore me at this point

Try to help them, but first they need to realize their inferiority so they can accept the help.
I've realized my inferiority. So I accept the help ?

Then they need to realize that education is their best path out of such inferiority.
But black people intellectually inferior. So what's the point of education if someone is intellectually inferior ?

Go to what school and get what education ? And where is the finance going to come from to build schools for the millions of intellectually inferior black people - SIR ?

Are you going to put the finance up ? Everything comes from you white man.

And where is the cut off point ? How black do you have to be to qualify ?

Try to help them, but first they need to realize their inferiority so they can accept the help.

Then they need to realize that education is their best path out of such inferiority.
But black people intellectually inferior. So what's the point of education if someone is intellectually inferior ?

Go to what school and get what education ? And where is the finance going to come from to build schools for the millions of intellectually inferior black people - SIR ?

I never said that sending them to school would work. :biggrin:

It sure hasn't so far. But hey, I'm willing to try. Again.

But probably a better solution would be to send you all to Liberia, because you'd all be geniuses over there. And they'd all soon be complaining to YOU. Now wouldn't that make a nice change? :biggrin:

But probably a better solution would be to send you all to Liberia, because you'd all be geniuses over there. And they'd all soon be complaining to YOU. Now wouldn't that make a nice change? :biggrin:
But how can black people be geniuses if black people are intellectually inferior ?

But you're solution is to send the 29 million American black people to Liberia ?

Right ?

Whites have been sent to schools too and still they produce ignorant white trash like you.

And what if I don't want to go to Liberia. How about I want to go to Mali? Ghana? Cameroon, Mozambique? Morocco? Tunisia? Zaire?

Funny how you great white educated intellectual superiors only talk about Liberia.

But how can black people be geniuses if black people are intellectually inferior ?

But you're solution is to send the 29 million American black people to Liberia ?

Right ?
Any black person who doesn't graduate high school gets sent to Liberia. It'll make the black population in the US smarter by average, as well as making Liberia smarter by average as well. A win-win situation.

At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

Penn teaching assistant under criticism for 'racist' tweet | Daily Mail Online

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"

What would you talk about if everyone was the same color?

You're not white ?

Now were getting to it.

What race are you ?

The supremacists we have to worry about are the Islamic ones.

Whites have been sent to schools too and still they produce ignorant white trash like you.

And what if I don't want to go to Liberia. How about I want to go to Mali? Ghana? Cameroon, Mozambique? Morocco? Tunisia? Zaire?

Funny how you great white educated intellectual superiors only talk about Liberia.
You can go anywhere in Africa that you want, but we're only sending you as far as Liberia. Like I said, you'll all seem like geniuses compared to Liberians.
As for schooling, maybe blacks should do every grade twice, that might help.

Right ?
Any black person who doesn't graduate high school gets sent to Liberia. It'll make the black population in the US smarter by average, as well as making Liberia smarter by average as well. A win-win situation.

What f they don't want to go to Liberia? What if they want to go to Algiers? All your dumb ass can say is Africa = Liberia. Maybe we ship all the stupid whites like you to Greenland and that will equal things out better.

You're not white ?

Now were getting to it.

What race are you ?

No, white supremacists are the number1 threat of terror here according to DHS.

You're not white ?

Now were getting to it.

What race are you ?

The DHS under Obama. Try again.

You're not white ?

Now were getting to it.

What race are you ?

The Department of Homeland Security. Period.

At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"

What would you?

You can go anywhere in Africa that you want, but we're only sending you as far as Liberia. Like I said, you'll all seem like geniuses compared to Liberians.
As for schooling, maybe blacks should do every grade twice, that might help.

You, aren't sending us anywhere. You don't know anything about Liberia. You don't knw shit about Africa. In fact you don't know shit about anything.

You're not white ?

Now were getting to it.

What race are you ?

The Department of Homeland Security. Period.

It changes under each president. Obama politicized it, like everything else. If you really think the Right is that much of a threat I suggest you move to Iran.

What would you?
My posts are not about race. Race is not a problem when people are treated as individuals, not the groups Progressives have herded them into.

Forum List

Back