Kushner lied numerous times to get security clearance, sparks outrage

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
little Richie Rich is just another con man like Drump, an excellent addition to that corrupt felonious crime family....his felony is punishable by 5 yrs in the slammer

A group of five House Democrats is seeking the suspension of White House Senior Adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner's security clearance, as his application paperwork did not fully disclose his meetings with Russian and other foreign officials in the past months.

To that end, the lawmakers submitted a temporary revocation request to the FBI and the Office of Personnel Management.

The signees, Representatives Don Beyer, Ted Lieu, Jerrold Nadler, Jamie Raskin, and Peter Welch, also published a statement on Thursday about the request.

Democrats want Jared Kushner’s security clearance suspended

Losing Kushner and Ivanka would be a good thing for the Trump Administration.
No Loss.... Net Gain

Turns out Jared Kushner lied on his security clearance application about any meetings he had with the Russians....

so now we have at minimum 3, who lied under oath....Flynn, Sessions, and Kushner.....

WHY OH WHY HAVE THEY ALL CHOSEN TO LIE?

Don't you find that really weird? Something just ain;t right with this picture....

In their statement, the lawmakers note, "The fact that Kushner is President Trump's son-in-law does not place him above the law. Anyone else would face severe discipline for failing to disclose meetings with foreign officials, a material omission which potentially amounts to a criminal offense."

Beyer, House Democrats Call For Suspension Of Jared Kushner’s Security Clearance For Failing To Disclose Meetings With Foreign Officials

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/jared-kushner-russians-security-clearance.html?_r=0

I have to agree with 'Desperado'. We who voted for Donald don't see the Kusher's ideology as running remotely congruent with 'Pappa Trump', they are a bad influence on him. It would be great if they are extricated from the mix. Probably the only time I'll align with 'the sack' on politics...

I have to agree with 'Desperado'. We who voted for Donald don't see the Kusher's ideology as running remotely congruent with 'Pappa Trump', they are a bad influence on him. It would be great if they are extricated from the mix. Probably the only time I'll align with 'the sack' on politics...

Again, that is not for you to decide.

Regardless of proximity, both the kids are going to have sway with the old man...

little Richie Rich is just another con man like Drump, an excellent addition to that corrupt felonious crime family....his felony is punishable by 5 yrs in the slammer

A group of five House Democrats is seeking the suspension of White House Senior Adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner's security clearance, as his application paperwork did not fully disclose his meetings with Russian and other foreign officials in the past months.

To that end, the lawmakers submitted a temporary revocation request to the FBI and the Office of Personnel Management.

The signees, Representatives Don Beyer, Ted Lieu, Jerrold Nadler, Jamie Raskin, and Peter Welch, also published a statement on Thursday about the request.

Five Democrats out of a total of 193 Democrats in the House, and 435 total members.

HooAhhh! What a rocking majority that is...

DWS and Bernie set the standard for Zionist v non-Zionist Jew.

For Fat Nadler vs. Kushner, it is unclear what the beef is... but it surely isn't Kosher beef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hens the "great if" statement. Talking about favorable outcomes due to circumstance... Take it easy with your 'rubber stamp' there "Admiral"....

Turns out Jared Kushner lied on his security clearance application about any meetings he had with the Russians....

so now we have at minimum 3, who lied under oath....Flynn, Sessions, and Kushner.....

WHY OH WHY HAVE THEY ALL CHOSEN TO LIE?

Don't you find that really weird? Something just ain;t right with this picture....

In their statement, the lawmakers note, "The fact that Kushner is President Trump's son-in-law does not place him above the law. Anyone else would face severe discipline for failing to disclose meetings with foreign officials, a material omission which potentially amounts to a criminal offense."

Beyer, House Democrats Call For Suspension Of Jared Kushner’s Security Clearance For Failing To Disclose Meetings With Foreign Officials

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/jared-kushner-russians-security-clearance.html?_r=0
Good

Hens the "great if" statement. Talking about favorable outcomes due to circumstance... Take it easy with your 'rubber stamp' there "Admiral"....

My "rubber stamp" is irrelevant as long as you are doing the same to decisions you are not allowed to make.

My "rubber stamp" is irrelevant as long as you are doing the same to decisions you are not allowed to make.
Not purporting to have any grounds for decision making. Just musing on favorable outcomes due to circumstance... as most of here are doing. Not speaking in absolutes or with sanctimonious moral authority, as you seem to be on the verge of doing.

This is going way too far, imo. I think the reason these guys didn't disclose their meetings with these foreign officials is because they forgot because they are involved in international activities and meet with lots of foreign people on a regular basis. The Sessions thing was absurd. It's like asking the Schwann man if he's ever met with an overweight housewife. If he forgets to list one, he should be fired?

Forum List

Back