KY Judge upholds freedom of religion

I dont care about religion? LOL!!!! Check the screen name, moron. Another Billy Triple Fail post.
Oh gee, Judaism. That's pretty unrelated to the topic at hand, but you already knew that,
LOL!!! Billy Triple Fail fails again. You say I dont care about religion and when I point out my screen name indicates I care a lot about you deflect to some nonsense.
You are worse than Rightwinger. You are the dumbest poster on this board.
Lol you're so transparent. You don't give a shit about Christianity. You just hate gay people. Admit it.
Give up Billy. Just throw it in.
I have a really hard time believing you are a Rabbi. If so, you're disgrace to your religion. Hell, you're a disgrace to it either way.
Your opinion means just bunches to me, Billy.
Bye, Felicia.

Oh gee, Judaism. That's pretty unrelated to the topic at hand, but you already knew that,
LOL!!! Billy Triple Fail fails again. You say I dont care about religion and when I point out my screen name indicates I care a lot about you deflect to some nonsense.
Lol you're so transparent. You don't give a shit about Christianity. You just hate gay people. Admit it.
Give up Billy. Just throw it in.
I have a really hard time believing you are a Rabbi. If so, you're disgrace to your religion. Hell, you're a disgrace to it either way.
Your opinion means just bunches to me, Billy.
Bye, Felicia.
Yeah I know it does.

They are not serving the public. They are serving those who hold a philosophy similar to their own and refusing to serve others.

There is no state religion in the US. Just some activist judges and business owning bigots.

If you open your doors to the public you have no more rights of religious discrimination.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
You have no right to enforce laws regarding religion.

Oh please. You don't care about religion Rabbi. You just hate gays.
I dont care about religion? LOL!!!! Check the screen name, moron. Another Billy Triple Fail post.
Why do you hate Jake?

They are not serving the public. They are serving those who hold a philosophy similar to their own and refusing to serve others.

There is no state religion in the US. Just some activist judges and business owning bigots.

If you open your doors to the public you have no more rights of religious discrimination.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
You have no right to enforce laws regarding religion.

Your misunderstanding is that YOUR religion cannot trump anyone others religion or lack thereof. Keep it in your churches and you will suffer no interference.

The queer thuggery is turning more people against them by going after people who simply don't want to be part of their events.

It wasn't enough that people tolerated them, they demand people take part in their stupid weddings.

It never was about "freedom" with these assholes, it was about control.

The queer thuggery is turning more people against them by going after people who simply don't want to be part of their events.

It wasn't enough that people tolerated them, they demand people take part in their stupid weddings.

It never was about "freedom" with these assholes, it was about control.

Bingo. I find it suspicious that we are seeing a plethora of stories like this just ahead of the USSC ruling on gay marriage It is like they are trying to demonstrate gays are an oppressed minority and entitled to "rights" just like straight people. Court doesnt seem to be buying it though.

Where does the 1st Amendment say it's limited to church buildings?

Are you suggesting that all religions no matter the number of member
Where does the 1st Amendment say it's limited to church buildings?

It doesn't exactly. But it does not give Christianity a preference either. You assume that.

Do you believe that all religions should be able to "advertise" and if deemed needed insist on access to public buildings and other public areas? If we cannot accommodate ALL religious views in public places then we must insist that all religions retreat out of each other's way publicly.

That is just simply common sense.

There is no need to stamp out any religion as long as all religions respect the other religions their right to exist.

No religion can have a front seat. That seat is reserved for the public.

Bingo. I find it suspicious that we are seeing a plethora of stories like this just ahead of the USSC ruling on gay marriage It is like they are trying to demonstrate gays are an oppressed minority and entitled to "rights" just like straight people. Court doesnt seem to be buying it though.

I don't have much faith in the court since Judas Roberts allowed obozocare to stand. I do hope you're right and that states will be able to decide for themselves.

"KY Judge upholds freedom of religion"

Nonsense.

Just, proper, and Constitutional laws – such as state and local public accommodations laws – in no way 'violate' freedom of religion:

“We have never held that an individual's religious beliefs [p879] excuse him from compliance with an otherwise valid law prohibiting conduct that the State is free to regulate. On the contrary, the record of more than a century of our free exercise jurisprudence contradicts that proposition.”

Employment Division v. Smith US Law LII Legal Information Institute

And the states are free to regulate the markets by prohibiting the conduct of discrimination in places of public accommodations determined to be detrimental to the local market and all other interrelated markets.

This is not freedom of religion. Ordering T shirts isn't preventing one from practicing religion.

This is freedom to discriminate.

If you don't want to serve all the public make your store membership only.
No business serves all the public, you retard. Sometimes we predict problems and refuse based on that. We may be diplomatic and say we're busy or something though. But some Christian may feel a betrayal to their faith. And religion is protected here. If you don't want to respect others' religions, move to Cuba. That's called freedom to relocate your stupid ass.

I don't have much faith in the court since Judas Roberts allowed obozocare to stand. I do hope you're right and that states will be able to decide for themselves.
I have no faith in people, period. But the Supremes do make political decisions. The 2nd Amendment one went down 4/5 I believe. I think they had Robert's kids held hostage or maybe some embarrassing secrets.

So churches have no religious rights, I mean they open their doors to the public after all?

Forum List

Back