Kyiv’s incursion into Russia sends a defiant message to its Western backers: We can win this war - CNN

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Kyiv’s incursion into Russia sends a defiant message to its Western backers: We can win this war - CNN

1. Kyiv’s incursion into Russia sends a defiant message to its Western backers: We can win this war CNN
  2. Mapping Ukraine’s Surprise Invasion of Russia The New York Times
  3. Ukraine’s Special Operations Troops Sow Destruction in Russia Center for European Policy Analysis
  4. Will Ukraine’s Incursion Into Russia Change the Trajectory of the War? The New Yorker
  5. Watch: Ukraine ‘destroys Russian bridges using Himars’ Yahoo! Voices

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

well, even though i am happy to see some real decisiveness from the Ukrainian side,
i'll ask President Zelensky right here and now :

do you have the troops, given their equipment for (nearly) free, to march on Moscow?
or surround all of South-East Ukraine?

i think, considering the tenacity of the Russians once they embark on a war that they consider vital to win,
you'll only drag out this conflict to last multiple decades, ending in a stalemate that can be considered a defeat for you.

the trick to international war-time diplomacy is to bend in the wind like a reed.
a boxer analogy would be Muhammed Ali ("fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee").
the headlines should see peace offers (carrots) and hopeful statements from all sides at useful moments, along with the use of the proverbial stick.

IMG_6759.jpeg

Forum List

Back