Kyle Rittenhouse attacks QAnon

Okay, so you say it's a majority. I call BS and here's why. There are over 100 million Republicans in this country, and a majority means more than 50 million. There are not more than 50 million people who "believe in Qanon". If there were, there would be far more evidence of it. Heck, if you get more than 50 million people watching a TV show, you're hearing about it every day. The ONLY place I hear about Qanon is on this board, and it's the left cringies who talk about it, usually claiming it has millions upon millions of followers that nobody can ever find.

That's not true. QAnon was in the news several times in the past week from many news outlets. I agree they don't influence the majority, but they are working against democracy and justice.

WTF do you mean by your one-word retort, “wrong”? it’s a transcript of the interview with Kyle. How can a video or a transcript of an interview be wrong?

I can only guess that bigoted leftists, angry because an innocent whitey wasn’t sent to prison for life, hate the idea that Kyle had an interview where he put the lie to rest that he was a moronic white supremacist, and actually came off as an intelligent, articulate, calm 18-year-old.

In fact, given what the racists on the left put him through, I was impressed at how well he came across. If it were me, I’d probably be on meds as a result of my treatment.

Do you want YOUR teen-aged son taking a weapon to a protest and breaking curfew?

QAnon followers were taken aback this week when acquitted gunman Kyle Rittenhouse slammed extremist lawyer and longtime QAnon acolyte Lin Wood as “insane.”

As Rittenhouse and Wood faced off against each other, QAnon backers were speaking out in support of the lawyer — or the gunman — indicating a possible fracture in the far-right conspiracy movement.

Wood, who is known for pushing Donald Trump’s election lies as a member of the former president’s legal team, was one of Rittenhouse’s first attorneys after the teen was arrested last year for fatally shooting two unarmed men and wounding a third with at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse said in an interview on the cable channel NewsNation on Tuesday that he and his mother fired Wood last December because “he was going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff, and just stuff we don’t agree with.”

He added: “He’s insane. ... He thinks he’s God and he just says all these weird things.”
Rittenhouse has also accused Wood of mishandling money the attorney raised to bail him out.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he supported BLM and only shot white people. He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

Are you surprised Kyle Rittenhouse isn't supporting the right wing?
"Kyle Rittenhouse said he supported BLM and only shot white people. He said this on the Tucker Carlson show."

Well that's only because the 2 shots he fired at a black guy missed.

I agree

Libs slam the Proud Boys without ever offering examples of wrongdoing

Breaking curfew in defiance of the police is wrongdoing.

Do you support lynchings and vigilantism?

How do you stop looters, vandals and arsonists if you defy the law?

Show me the Qanon threads started by right wingers. Ive never seen a single one at USMB.
I did a board search one time..............not a single thread by a rightwinger. Dimtards are obsessed with a group nobody else cares about.

Cant you speak for yourself?

It's very simple. I am opposed to the breakdown of law and order. I am opposed to vandals, looters, arsonists, lynchmobs, vigilantes and militias.

Curfew breakers, NeoNazis and white supremacists are not good Americans. They are criminals.

I don't keep examples, sorry.

If you'd like to pretend that Trumpsters don't defend Q positions and people, I'm good with it.

I know how you folks are.
Link us up to Trump supporters defending "Q people'.

GO!

I did a board search one time..............not a single thread by a rightwinger. Dimtards are obsessed with a group nobody else cares about.

Trump supports QAnon, Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois.

But you're an abject imbecile, so there's that.

Forum List

Back