L.A. Launches Nation's First Israel Divestment Campaign

‘(drivel) even more flagrant in the case of the independent nation of Palestine

So, what was the name of that arab president, who allegedly ran that mythical state of pAlEsTine? And, by the way, there's no mention of that "palisturdian nation" in the resolution 242. It's perfectly clear that, it would have embarassed even the Pravda editors. So, quoting dumbass arab sources, like "ifamericans", is very much counterproductive.

‘(drivel) even more flagrant in the case of the independent nation of Palestine

So, what was the name of that arab president, who allegedly ran that mythical state of pAlEsTine? And, by the way, there's no mention of that "palisturdian nation" in the resolution 242. It's perfectly clear that, it would have embarassed even the Pravda editors. So, quoting dumbass arab sources, like "ifamericans", is very much counterproductive.

Nor, is there any mention of a Palestinian nation in UN Res. 181 that called for statehood for the rag heads. Because, Palestinians are a hoax.

Arab commentator Azmi Bishara: There Is No Palestinian Nation...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Were the early Zionists planning on living side by side with Arabs?

In 1919, the American King-Crane Commission spent six weeks in Syria and Palestine, interviewing delegations and reading petitions. Their report stated, “The commissioners began their study of Zionism with minds predisposed in its favor...

"The fact came out repeatedly in the Commission’s conferences with Jewish representatives that the Zionists looked forward to a practically complete dispossession of the present non-Jewish inhabitants of Palestine, by various forms of purchase...

“If [the] principle [of self-determination] is to rule, and so the wishes of Palestine’s population are to be decisive as to what is to be done with Palestine, then it is to be remembered that the non-Jewish population of Palestine — nearly nine-tenths of the whole — are emphatically against the entire Zionist program..

"To subject a people so minded to unlimited Jewish immigration, and to steady financial and social pressure to surrender the land, would be a gross violation of the principle just quoted...

"No British officers, consulted by the Commissioners, believed that the Zionist program could be carried out except by force of arms.

"The officers generally thought that a force of not less than fifty thousand soldiers would be required even to initiate the program.

"That of itself is evidence of a strong sense of the injustice of the Zionist program...

"The initial claim, often submitted by Zionist representatives, that they have a ‘right’ to Palestine based on occupation of two thousand years ago, can barely be seriously considered.” Quoted in 'The Israel-Arab Reader' ed. Laquer and Rubin."

btw, if this source is "bogus" than any MORON should be able to refute its content.

Right?

The Origin

Here's your answer, dumb dumb...

Israeli Declaration of Independence...
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.
Declaration of Establishment of State of Israel

THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

And while they were spewing those lies, they were driving the Muslims and Christians out of their homes and off their land.

And while they were spewing those lies, they were driving the Muslims and Christians out of their homes and off their land.

Nonsense, Tin Head. Israel is a haven for Christians and Muslims, the only country in the Middle East that respects freedom of religion.

Wall Street Journal: Muslims Persecute Christians in Bethlehem...
Daniel Schwammenthal: Bethlehem's Persecuted Christians - WSJ.com

Nonsense, Tin Head. Israel is a haven for Christians and Muslims, the only country in the Middle East that respects freedom of religion.

Are you dragging that propagandist out of the dumpster again?

Are you dragging that propagandist out of the dumpster again?

You lose, as always, Tin Head. Go run to mommy.

Let's dispense with that arab drivel and recall the late mayor of Bethleem Elias Freij, who warned that a transfer of the town to palisturdian control after Oslo accords would result in Bethleem becoming a town with churches, but no christians. He lobbied the Barak government hard to include Bethleem in the boundaries of Jerusalem. An arab christian knew whom to fear, didn't he? Why do palisturdians have to occupy and oppress christians?

Three-quarters of US aid to Israel must be spent with American defense contractors which employ millions of Americans and form the foundation of the US economy.

The $20 billion/yr in US foreign aid to America-hating Islamic shitpits Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt and Jordan just go down one big rat hole

Repeating yourself won't change the FACTS of the excerpt I provided...which essentially renders your statement (of which you do not offer any validation for) questionable at best.

Also note by your statement $20 billion is distributed to 5 different countries....Israel STILL comes out ahead, with a lions take in armament funding.

My solution: Cut ALL the funding to EVERYONE, get our home situation in order, THEN go back to the drawing board.

My repetition of the facts seems to be necessary given your low brain cell count.
Israel is a US ally. Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt and Jordan are not US allies.

Your repetition of "facts" that you DID NOT document DO NOT negate what I sourced. In fact, what I sourced puts your "facts" in question. Let me know when you can factually counter what I've sourced.

And let me bring you up to speed, Markie boy....Iraq WAS an ally, but backing the despot Hussein eventually proved counter productive (to put it mildly).....Same thing with Iran, Chile, El Salvador, Marcos Philipines (spl), etc. My point being is that when you blindly back gov't that are fucking up the local populations, it eventually does not bode well.

Not all criticism about Israel is automatically anti-semetic, you know.

My solution: Cut ALL the funding to EVERYONE, get our home situation in order, THEN go back to the drawing board.

Our home situation is far safer with anti-terrorism intelligence and military assistance provided by Israel.

The Arab Muslim shitholes are the source of that terrorism that threatens America.

Not really, Markie boy....Israel contributed to the pack of lies the Shrub & company used to invade and occupy Iraq. And then there's the one or two Israeli spies caught snooping around the US over the years.

What threatens America is the result of America's screwed up foreign policies over the last 40 years....Our chickens have come home to roost, and we don't like it. That being said, given Israel's little foopah's regarding national security, I'd say my proposal regarding funding is a darn good one...and that goes for Arab nations as well.

"For over four decades, since the 1967 Six Day War, propagandized as a victorious miracle on par with David v. Goliath, Americans have ingested a distorted media diet of Israelis portrayed as victims and Palestinians portrayed as villains.
But palistainians are villains, of course, that's the problem.

"But with the launch of domestic and international outlets for independent journalism and new media, the truth is now accessible. More and more Americans have come to realize that Israelis are the oppressors and Palestinians are the oppressed.
Indeed, advent of the web gave various mentally unstable individuals a venue to babble away freely, which wasn't the case with the printed medium.
"In addition, more and more Americans are learning that the relationship between the United States and Israel is not really in America’s best interests – a previously untenable concept.
How is providing the US worker with jobs not "in America’s best interests"? Why do leftoids hate the american worker?
"What is occurring as a result of Americans’ new knowledge is their widespread anger over being misled for so long. Many Americans, myself included, feel a sense of guilt at being unwitting pawns in Israel’s forty year occupation and systematic torture, deprivation, and dare I say, ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.
Palisimians are, indeed, a special class, - first, they cleanse themselves, then, pass their "self-cleansed" status, poorly disguised as a refugee one, down the generations. No real-world refugee can have the luxury, having a discount UNHCR for all, instead; while palisimian so-called refugees enjoy their very own premium-service, tailor-made, personalized UN agency - the UNRWA. Royal bogus refugees, "surviving" in style with japanese refrigerators, marble floors and Mitsubishi Pajeros, GM Malibus, Captivas in mock "refugee camps".
"Many Americans are further incensed that our legislators have voted annually to award Israel, a wealthy and thriving nation, 3 billion of our tax dollars which go directly into its military."
A typically leftoid attitude. Well, Jimmoh Carter was so feisty about getting some peace, he gave some to the parties to the peace for a semblance of peace between the latter two. Why do leftoids hate to pay the piper? Carter built giving money to Egypt and Israel into their peace accords. So, when do we start calling Jimmoh names?

Who's the villain?

Israel who's been targeted by 65 UN resolutions between 1955 and 1992 or their victims who have been targeted exactly never?

One Israeli is currently held prisoner by the Palestinians while 7,383 Palestinians are in Israeli custody.

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians while 24, 145 Palestinian homes (and bank accounts) have been demolished by Israel.

See if you can respond without any misspellings...

They make you look stupid.

If Americans Knew

Who's the villain? Israel who's been targeted by 65 UN resolutions between 1955 and 1992 or their victims who have been targeted exactly never? One Israeli is currently held prisoner by the Palestinians while 7,383 Palestinians are in Israeli custody. 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians while 24, 145 Palestinian homes (and bank accounts) have been demolished by Israel. See if you can respond without any misspellings...They make you look stupid.
More Pravda drivel.

Who's the villain?

Israel who's been targeted by 65 UN resolutions between 1955 and 1992 or their victims who have been targeted exactly never?

One Israeli is currently held prisoner by the Palestinians while 7,383 Palestinians are in Israeli custody.

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians while 24, 145 Palestinian homes (and bank accounts) have been demolished by Israel.

If Americans Knew

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Who's the villain?

If Americans Knew

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I'm sure Doctor King believed that in the late 1960s. Certainly his civil rights revolution depended heavily on Jewish support, not only financially but also for his "foot soldiers" who literally risked their lives in the land of Jim Crow.

I don't think King would have been supportive of Operation Cast Lead or Hamas rockets fired into Israel:

"On 27 December 2008, without warning, Israeli forces began a devastating bombing campaign on the Gaza Strip codenamed Operation 'Cast Lead'.

"Its stated aim was to end rocket attacks into Israel by armed groups affiliated with Hamas and other Palestinian factions. By 18 January 2009 some 1,400 Palestinians had been killed and large areas of Gaza had been razed to the ground.

"Amnesty International believes that the deaths of so many unarmed civilians and the manner in which they came under attack demand a thorough, independent and impartial investigation into the conduct of all parties in the conflict."

Operation Cast Lead

Who's the villain? Israel who's been targeted by 65 UN resolutions between 1955 and 1992 or their victims who have been targeted exactly never? One Israeli is currently held prisoner by the Palestinians while 7,383 Palestinians are in Israeli custody. 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians while 24, 145 Palestinian homes (and bank accounts) have been demolished by Israel. See if you can respond without any misspellings...They make you look stupid.
More Pravda drivel.
Do you consider this "drivel"?

"It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people."

Pravda: American Capitalism...

Who's the villain?

If Americans Knew

Martin Luther King, Jr.
I'm sure Doctor King believed that in the late 1960s. Certainly his civil rights revolution depended heavily on Jewish support, not only financially but also for his "foot soldiers" who literally risked their lives in the land of Jim Crow.

I don't think King would have been supportive of Operation Cast Lead or Hamas rockets fired into Israel:

"On 27 December 2008, without warning, Israeli forces began a devastating bombing campaign on the Gaza Strip codenamed Operation 'Cast Lead'.

"Its stated aim was to end rocket attacks into Israel by armed groups affiliated with Hamas and other Palestinian factions. By 18 January 2009 some 1,400 Palestinians had been killed and large areas of Gaza had been razed to the ground.

"Amnesty International believes that the deaths of so many unarmed civilians and the manner in which they came under attack demand a thorough, independent and impartial investigation into the conduct of all parties in the conflict."

Operation Cast Lead

King was correct then, and would be so today.

The above, your posts, amnesty int., UN resolutions, are all thinly veiled anti-Semetism, wrapped in the boiler-plate doctrines of post-colonialism, and the usual left-wing stance against Western democracies.

Your position would be more tenable, somewhat, if you simply admitted same.

Stop the rocket attacks and terrorism and the the problems end.

“For the record, let me note that Israel is not an apartheid state. Unlike all the surrounding Muslim countries in the Middle East, Israel is the only nation that honors religious freedom and religious pluralism (at least for men), holds free and open elections, and allows minority-group citizens, judges, and parliament members. While Israel is no feminist paradise, it stands head and shoulders above all the Muslim countries that surround it in terms of women’s status.”
Dr. Phyllis Chesler, "Death of Feminism."

"On Saturday December 27, 2008, the latest US-Israeli attack on helpless Palestinians was launched. The attack had been meticulously planned, for over 6 months according to the Israeli press.

"The planning had two components: military and propaganda. It was based on the lessons of Israel's 2006 invasion of Lebanon, which was considered to be poorly planned and badly advertised.

"We may, therefore, be fairly confident that most of what has been done and said was pre-planned and intended.

"That surely includes the timing of the assault: shortly before noon, when children were returning from school and crowds were milling in the streets of densely populated Gaza City.

"It took only a few minutes to kill over 200 people and wound 700, an auspicious opening to the mass slaughter of defenseless civilians trapped in a tiny cage with nowhere to flee.1

"The attack specifically targeted the closing ceremony of a police academy, killing dozens of policemen.

Chomsky...

As Chomsky points out repeatedly Israel's right to self-defense is not unconditional. Violence has to be a last resort which he claims was not the case in this instance.

When you're receiving $7 million day in US military aid, violence is far more profitable, however.

War is a Racket.

Forum List

Back