L.A. Pride Event and Parade

One thing i find funny is how prudes a person can be.

Like if a video game has violence, or there is a tv show with shooting or such, yet they don't bat a eye.

But as soon as a nipple or a boob is shown on tv, in public or the like. Then it's "think of the children"
It's like they've never seen today's cheerleader routines or been to a beach.

did y'all even watch what these parade participants were doing? It's called Lewdness. do the firemen and service workers do that in their parades?

bodecea said:
So many abuse their children....1 in 4 girls are sexually abused by hetero males....many being family members or friends. 1 in 4, folks.

what's the demographics on that.

It's not one in 4 kids in the US. It is taking the number of kids abused in the us and then breaking it down. a certain percentage are abused by stranger..the largest and then the percent of that group of kids abused by a family member. What's CPS do to solve this problem other than leaving the kids in the custody of the abuser? hmm?

It's not one in 4 kids in the US. It is taking the number of kids abused in the us and then breaking it down. a certain percentage are abused by stranger..the largest and then the percent of that group of kids abused by a family member. What's CPS do to solve this problem other than leaving the kids in the custody of the abuser? hmm?
Its primarily females. CPS IS UNDERFUNDED in all states.

Now we're seeing a large group of mothers ..and dads....placing their kids in situations to be with pedos, trans nuts and child sex abusers? Of course that has been redefined as tolerance.

CPS in Arizona is corrupt. Whistleblowers tell of child sex abuse, torture and corruption of the system. I posted something about that here not too long ago.

The corruption in CPS is understandable though. You have leftists infiltrating everything turning it to sh*t for a certain agenda.

Now we're seeing a large group of mothers ..and dads....placing their kids in situations to be with pedos, trans nuts and child sex abusers? Of course that has been redefined as tolerance.
Parades are a thing. Mardi Gras parades are a thing and that's nothing to Samba Carnival.

CPS in Arizona is corrupt. Whistleblowers tell of child sex abuse, torture and corruption of the system. I posted something about that here not too long ago.

The corruption in CPS is understandable though. You have leftists infiltrating everything turning it to sh*t for a certain agenda.
CPS are right wingers. After a year no CPS worker is liberal.

It's like they've never seen today's cheerleader routines or been to a beach.

Yup.

Like yesterday at a beach park i saw a woman wearing shorts unzipped and i think a bikini top.

I wonder if most of the people here live a sheltered life.

Forum List

Back