Labour's Sadiq Khan elected mayor of London

What few British that remain in London had better plan on getting out and soon. The next muslim riot will have those heads on pikes.

There will be plenty of Lee Rigbys from now on. All nice and legal under the new Mayor.

Oh, he called moderate Muslims "Uncle Toms" when he was a minister, that's all. No big deal there. That's DIFFERENT.

:laugh:

During a discussion about Muslim voters, Mr Khan said: "You can't just pick and choose who you speak to. You can't just talk to Uncle Toms." Speaking to ITV London News, Mr Khan acknowledged that the comment had been an offensive racial slur. He said: "It is, and I regret using that phrase.

"The context was me trying to encourage everyone to get involved in government consultations. "I was a minister at the time. It was wrong and I regret it." Mr Khan's team had earlier said that he "regrets" using the phrase, used against black people to suggest they are subservient to whites.

To the PC Police here, a Muslim minister who calls moderate Muslims "Uncle Toms" is a moderate.

This is incredible to watch.

Sadiq Khan says 'I'm sorry' after using 'Uncle Toms' slur against moderate Muslims
Yep, that's what passes for a moderate Muslim in Londonistan. Lol.
Also, his former brother in law was an extremist, and Khan has shared platforms with some very dubious people in the past. Asking him questions about these issues is described by the left as 'running a dirty campaign'. Lol.

NDON: With Pakistani-origin Sadiq Khan likely to become London's new mayor, his Conservative foe Zac Goldsmith is using Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's name to woo Hindu and Sikh votes.

Balloting is taking place on Thursday in England, Scotland and Wales to elect mayors and fill up assembly and parliamentary seats. The battle for London's mayorship has become the most high-profile contest.
London may elect first Muslim mayor, opponent uses Modi card - Times of India

imrs.php
3420719787_604768161e_b.jpg
SADIQ-MUSLIMS-1.jpg

yes....this muslim running for mayor called moderate muslims "Uncle Toms."

Britain is lost to civilization............

As Sadiq Khan comes close to becoming Mayor, Christian fundamentalists are freaking out

I am laughing my head off. All you rwnjs will have to nurse your hate for another time. #teamkhan
Public beheadings are about to become legal. Stoning women and throwing gays off rooftops will shortly be legal activities. I don't blame peaceful people for freaking out. They freaked out when Lee Rigby was murdered. It was against the law in those days.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh the irony. Lol.

Sadiq Khan spoke at an event where women were told to use a separate entrance
London Mayoral hopeful Sadiq Khan spoke at a political meeting in an Islamic centre where women were told to use a separate entrance, it has been revealed.

Although both sexes were welcome at the event held at the Tooting Islamic Centre the invitation said “Ladies entrance on Lessingham Avenue next to the Snooker Club”,.

The Labour candidate spoke at a talk about the Palestinian conflict in 2004 alongside a Hamas supporter, a preacher who backed an Islamic state, an activist who has threatened "fire throughout the world", a man who led a boycott of Holocaust Memorial Day in 2005 and a Muslim leader who called for attacks on the British Royal Navy if it blocked arms smuggling in Gaza

Sadiq Khan spoke at an event where women were told to use a separate entrance

Oh, he called moderate Muslims "Uncle Toms" when he was a minister, that's all. No big deal there. That's DIFFERENT.

:laugh:

During a discussion about Muslim voters, Mr Khan said: "You can't just pick and choose who you speak to. You can't just talk to Uncle Toms." Speaking to ITV London News, Mr Khan acknowledged that the comment had been an offensive racial slur. He said: "It is, and I regret using that phrase.

"The context was me trying to encourage everyone to get involved in government consultations. "I was a minister at the time. It was wrong and I regret it." Mr Khan's team had earlier said that he "regrets" using the phrase, used against black people to suggest they are subservient to whites.

To the PC Police here, a Muslim minister who calls moderate Muslims "Uncle Toms" is a moderate.

This is incredible to watch.

Sadiq Khan says 'I'm sorry' after using 'Uncle Toms' slur against moderate Muslims
Yep, that's what passes for a moderate Muslim in Londonistan. Lol.
Also, his former brother in law was an extremist, and Khan has shared platforms with some very dubious people in the past. Asking him questions about these issues is described by the left as 'running a dirty campaign'. Lol.
And Goldsmith has shared platforms with some real nutters. Typical of you that you want to reduce this to a religious issue. Sad case.

Hey....you guys want to convert to islam....good on you.....have fun.....

Know nothing fuckwit. Its a win for Labour. Thats it.

They are supporting a radical muslim....you are delusional if you think it is a win for labour..........it is a win for islam...and they know it....too bad you don't......you will suffer for it...

They are supporting a radical muslim....you are delusional if you think it is a win for labour..........it is a win for islam...and they know it....too bad you don't......you will suffer for it...
What you know about UK politics could be written inside a match box with a crayon. Go and play with your guns you thick twat.

Coming next.....

what joy :terror::terror::terror::puke:
You are ignorant and pathetic. May look nice on the outside, but the inside is rotten and putrid.
^^^
Nothing to do with the OP, nothing to do with the issue, nothing to do with reality.

There are valid concerns about Sharia law and the hatred of non Muslims rearing its ugly head in Europe as it has in the recent past.

What you know about UK politics could be written inside a match box with a crayon. Go and play with your guns you thick twat.

Hey....I agree with you......Londonistan will be the farthest west part of the Caliphate.........how are you at praying 5 times a day..........get used to it asswipe........

Gutless, nutless Euro-Trash have been sliding down the slippery slope of Cultural Suicide for decades... this is just one more symptom of that metastasizing cancer...

Even less of a surprise that it is those weak, degenerate heirs of a fallen empire, that are the first to fall, with the coup de grace delivered by their own former subjects...

Nature has de-selected them...

Forum List

Back