Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

Seeing serious fraud is not a mental problem. It is an every election occurrence from here on.
You act just like the Kevin McCarthy wants to be speaker that loses 6 times. If there isn't enough votes that means you lose.

Even After Maricopa Official Testified Machine Settings Were Tampered With on Election Day, Judge Finds No Evidence of Election Fraud, Dismisses Kari Lake Lawsuit

Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, an appointee of former Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, affirmed that the court did not find clear and convincing evidence that misconduct was committed in any of Lake’s accusations.”

Apparently Judge Thompson did not find the following to be “clear and convincing evidence of misconduct“:

• Violation of state law under the Elections Procedures Manual (EPM) was to have “Contingency Plans” if waits to vote went “significantly” over “30 minutes.” In this election those waits were almost exclusively in Republican-leaning precincts, showing not just incompetence but clear and undeniable intent to disenfranchise one class of voters.

• Active interference in normal election processes aimed at changing the results, according to a Maricopa County official’s testimony at trial that the ballot printer settings which made the tabulators reject ballots were changed on election day, after test runs of all the equipment were fine the night before.

Even After Maricopa Official Testified Machine Settings Were Tampered With on Election Day, Judge Finds No Evidence of Election Fraud, Dismisses Kari Lake Lawsuit

Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, an appointee of former Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, affirmed that the court did not find clear and convincing evidence that misconduct was committed in any of Lake’s accusations.”

Apparently Judge Thompson did not find the following to be “clear and convincing evidence of misconduct“:

• Violation of state law under the Elections Procedures Manual (EPM) was to have “Contingency Plans” if waits to vote went “significantly” over “30 minutes.” In this election those waits were almost exclusively in Republican-leaning precincts, showing not just incompetence but clear and undeniable intent to disenfranchise one class of voters.

• Active interference in normal election processes aimed at changing the results, according to a Maricopa County official’s testimony at trial that the ballot printer settings which made the tabulators reject ballots were changed on election day, after test runs of all the equipment were fine the night before.

So a judge nominated by a Republican ruled that there isn't evidence of election fraud and the lawyer for Lake disagrees.... shocker!!!

I could tell you why the lawyer here is clearly full of shit. But something tells me you aren't interested or even capable of understanding due to conformation bias the obvious holes in his argument.

Worried? Your link sucks.

If you are trying to say people do not know the elections were fraudulent, try again.
3-4 EXPLOSIVE Weeks baby.

You promised dude. 3-4 Weeks.

D'snooza let you down......FACT of being DeBunked. Yet again.
Kari the butch Let you down......."I claim to be duly elected"......... trump playbook.
81 > 74........... Biden Wins EVERY time.

Lying pos.
Check your own MENU dude.
You mean the people that know their rights and intend to keep them. I can speak for them, I am one of them. I refuse to enable criminals.
I am ONE, I will NEVER allow you to keep spreading CT Lies, Election LIES, or just bar talk LIES. FUCK you idiots trying to undermine "WE the People"

You Clowns are embarrassing.
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

You do not speak for the "people"

You speak for batshit crazy loons.

You dumb fucking leftard asswipe, for you to claim you're anything BUT a batshit crazy loon is the apex of hypocrisy.

You're calling people crazy, MILLIONS of them, who understand quite clearly we have a real serious problem with our elections.

You're calling them crazy so you don't have to admit there's a real problem. Which is the apex of STUPIDITY. Next you dumb fucking assholes will be trying to legislate the value of Pi.

It is fucking CRAZY what you leftard lunatics are into. You're staring a national security problem squarely in the face and you're denying it exists

If America has become THAT fucking stupid then we really do deserve to be taken over by Putin or Xi.

Leftards are dangerously fucking stupid.

It's thoroughly amazing that our national security apparatus let these fucktards get a foot in the door.

Probably because they're easy to manipulate. But they created a monster, didn't they?

In related news, I hear George Santos is telling everyone back home he's had a successful week so far as Vice President.

Check your own MENU dude.

I am ONE, I will NEVER allow you to keep spreading CT Lies, Election LIES, or just bar talk LIES. FUCK you idiots trying to undermine "WE the People"

You Clowns are embarrassing.
You're the liar. And a traitor. Filth.

You dumb fucking leftard asswipe, for you to claim you're anything BUT a batshit crazy loon is the apex of hypocrisy.

You're calling people crazy, MILLIONS of them, who understand quite clearly we have a real serious problem with our elections.

You're calling them crazy so you don't have to admit there's a real problem. Which is the apex of STUPIDITY. Next you dumb fucking assholes will be trying to legislate the value of Pi.

It is fucking CRAZY what you leftard lunatics are into. You're staring a national security problem squarely in the face and you're denying it exists

If America has become THAT fucking stupid then we really do deserve to be taken over by Putin or Xi.

Leftards are dangerously fucking stupid.

It's thoroughly amazing that our national security apparatus let these fucktards get a foot in the door.

Probably because they're easy to manipulate. But they created a monster, didn't they?

want-need-this.gif

Forum List

Back