Lanza couldn't identify his sex

[

Did he break in or walk in? I don't remember the details but I do know that once inside nobody could stop him. And why? Because the school was a gun free zone and everybody knows that is the favored target of these wackos because the wacko is the only one with a gun.

Rocket science this is not.

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Actually, that never happens. Usually by the time the "Good guy" processes what is going on, the bad guy has already done his business.

I challenged on of the other nutters to name cases with "good guys" with guns, and they were all either off duty cops or trained security personnel.

And?? :lol:

So the good guy comparison doesn't hold water for you because the good guy is a cop or security guard? :lol:

As well, the ratio of good guys with guns to bad guys with guns would decrease even more if you had your way (which you won't).

Only in States that are heavily run by democrats will your agenda ever go through and even then, the laws you pass are found unconstitutional (Wash. D.C., Chicago), or you're told to "stuff it" as in New York or your representatives are recalled and dismissed as in Colorado.

I mean, keep sluggin' because that's your right but please stop whining when you strike out over and over again. :lol:

He was a sick twisted fuck who should have been locked away in a mental hospital.

which brings up the REAL question - how could a wacko like this, with no connection to reality execute such a perfect ( by results) plan with nobody interfering?

sounds suspicious to me :rolleyes:

Ahhh... another nutter conspiratist heard from.

He broke into a fucking pre-school, not Fort Knox.

oh, shut up. I know you can be brainwashed by the government with any unbelievable idiocy as the totally wacko kid whom nobody ever has seen at the shooting range practicing, engaged in a Rambo-style execution without anybody ever being able to intervene - at ANY stage - and the only thing you are going to parrot is going to be "blame the guns". And who could enter the school he has never been to without anybody noticing him.
An invisible Rambo :lol:

which brings up the REAL question - how could a wacko like this, with no connection to reality execute such a perfect ( by results) plan with nobody interfering?

Did he break in or walk in? I don't remember the details but I do know that once inside nobody could stop him. And why? Because the school was a gun free zone and everybody knows that is the favored target of these wackos because the wacko is the only one with a gun.

Rocket science this is not.

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

You don't remember because you were NEVER TOLD how he got in to start with :D

[

So the good guy comparison doesn't hold water for you because the good guy is a cop or security guard? :lol:

As well, the ratio of good guys with guns to bad guys with guns would decrease even more if you had your way (which you won't).

Only in States that are heavily run by democrats will your agenda ever go through and even then, the laws you pass are found unconstitutional (Wash. D.C., Chicago), or you're told to "stuff it" as in New York or your representatives are recalled and dismissed as in Colorado.

I mean, keep sluggin' because that's your right but please stop whining when you strike out over and over again. :lol:

Guy, if you weren't shitting your pants at the thought of the rest of us getting sick of your gun fetish, you wouldn't be that worried when folks vote in laws to limit your craziness.

[

Guy, if you weren't shitting your pants at the thought of the rest of us getting sick of your gun fetish, you wouldn't be that worried when folks vote in laws to limit your craziness.

LOL, not worried. As my post stated you're LOSING that fight pal. Sucks to be you eh? :lol:

oh, shut up. I know you can be brainwashed by the government with any unbelievable idiocy as the totally wacko kid whom nobody ever has seen at the shooting range practicing, engaged in a Rambo-style execution without anybody ever being able to intervene - at ANY stage - and the only thing you are going to parrot is going to be "blame the guns". And who could enter the school he has never been to without anybody noticing him.

"Reality is illusory. Everything we see is staged. Emmanuel Goldstein controls everything. Must kill Emmanuel Goldstein. Yammer yammer yammer".

Perhaps the poster is giving us an example of how a delusional murderer's mind works.

Uh-- you may not be quite qualified to talk "rocket science" if you don't even know the difference between "couldn't identify" and "refused to identify".
I think your level's a bit more basic. Don't jump to the advanced class just yet, Sparky.

Noticing a heavy resemblance between Lanza's photo and Pogo's avatar. :lol:

Noticing a heavy resemblance between Nose's avatar and the end result of my morning constitutional...

"Reality is illusory. Everything we see is staged. Emmanuel Goldstein controls everything. Must kill Emmanuel Goldstein. Yammer yammer yammer".

Perhaps the poster is giving us an example of how a delusional murderer's mind works.

being spoonfed the illogical material and being gladly brainwashed by idiocy which does not add up as you and other government worshipers do - is a classic example of the delusion world.

You are so brainwashed that you do not see the glaring possibility which is right under your nose - at all :lol:

it is not the government killing the kids - it is government covering who, most probably, killed the kids. The question is - why?

[

LOL, not worried. As my post stated you're LOSING that fight pal. Sucks to be you eh? :lol:

NY has passed tough new gun laws. So did a lot of other states.

And frankly, you guys are going to totally own the next mass shooting when people ask, "Why was he able to get a gun?" and we find out a background check would have weeded him out.

being spoonfed the illogical material and being gladly brainwashed by idiocy which does not add up as you and other government worshipers do - is a classic example of the delusion world.

You are so brainwashed that you do not see the glaring possibility which is right under your nose - at all :lol:

it is not the government killing the kids - it is government covering who, most probably, killed the kids. The question is - why?

Why indeed.

Well you may as well know-- I'm not a real message board poster. I'm Barack O'bama, and I'll be at your place in three minutes with my brownshirts to take you to your death panel. Wear something casual.

Wackadoodle. :cuckoo:

no, you are just typical wouldbelievewhatevertheytellyou type. pretty common among the leftards.
the ones who think critically don't buy the collectivist bullshit.

time to bring the mole smiley :lol:

Sounds like so many other deviant sex freaks. Trannys, cross dressers, homos and such nonsense.

College Records Reveal Bizarre New Details About Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza (Plus: An Odd New Photo) | Video | TheBlaze.com

COLLEGE RECORDS REVEAL BIZARRE NEW DETAILS ABOUT SANDY HOOK SHOOTER ADAM LANZA (PLUS: AN ODD NEW PHOTO)

Last night, CBS revealed documents it obtained divulging new information regarding the man who killed 26 people in December at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

In addition to a photo of Adam Lanza from a school I.D. that had not been publicly released since the shooting in Newtown, CBS showed records from Western Connecticut State University where Lanza attended while still a teenager.

The form, meant to gain information regarding the student’s background, asked Lanza, who killed himself after shooting others on Dec. 14, to identify his gender and describe himself. To both of these questions, he answered with “I choose not to answer.”

Actually, it sounds like he was one of those anti-Government nutters who doesn't give information to Census workers or such. Probably got that from him Mother, who was equally nuts, stocking up enough guns to prepare for the Zombie Apocolypse.

Oh jesus christ, the little prick was mentally ill. Stop trying to paint him as simply someone who was anti-government.

Uh-- you may not be quite qualified to talk "rocket science" if you don't even know the difference between "couldn't identify" and "refused to identify".
I think your level's a bit more basic. Don't jump to the advanced class just yet, Sparky.

Noticing a heavy resemblance between Nose's avatar and the end result of my morning constitutional...
Doesn't surprise me you refer to a shit as a "constitutional". :lol:

Sounds like so many other deviant sex freaks. Trannys, cross dressers, homos and such nonsense.

Actually, it sounds like he was one of those anti-Government nutters who doesn't give information to Census workers or such. Probably got that from him Mother, who was equally nuts, stocking up enough guns to prepare for the Zombie Apocolypse.

Oh jesus christ, the little prick was mentally ill. Stop trying to paint him as simply someone who was anti-government.

Ummm........little education for board members here.........

There is ZERO correlation between autism and mental illness. One is a developmental disorder and one is a thought processing disorder. Lanza......if he ever even existed, had no history of thought process disorder.

There is still no real evidence he was involved anyway, although everyone and their brother had bought the "official" account.

Sandy Hook Police Report Contains No Evidence That Mass Shooting Took Place And Strengthens Notion That Event Was A Fabricated Hoax

I get it though......most people cant see past the billboard nor do they care to.

Last edited:

Doesn't surprise me you refer to a shit as a "constitutional". :lol:

And it doesn't surprise me that your handle plainly states how you get your news.

Gun fetishists are fuckin' out there. Lanza being mentally ill didn't work, now we're gonna pretend the whole thing was staged, like the moon landing.

De Nial is a deep deep river.

Elvis says hey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back